"Sirius Disclosure" by Dr. Steven Greer (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
An amazing highly intellectual man with who conducts regular contact sessions with trained groups of people, and who wrestles with the mechanisms of the illegal government entities whose aim is to keep us in the dark.

His book "Forbidden Knowledge" is EXCELLENT! I really enjoyed hearing about some of his mystical experiences with animals as a child. I find it fascinating how so many people like Dr. Greer, Gregg Braden, and Suzanne Geisemann can become so entrenched in "mainstream" institutions, such as psychiatry, science, or medicine, then go in an entirely different direction later in life. I guess it just goes to show that societal "programming" can never completely eliminate our innate need to find our spiritual side and discover who we truly are!

:)

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I've seen it on one of the days it came out. That Atacama humanoid is really intriguing,. watched it mostly because of it. It's sad that there was no follow-up on the research on it.

Yes, many scoffers and skeptic sites of course (as was to be expected) call it debunked and just say it's a mutation or so.

I am not sure. It could be ET or at least with ET DNA - like we all could have ET DNA.

Another possibility is that it was a human (earthbound) species that was seeded here like the others (I do not believe in evolution in the NeoDarwinian sense) that we did not know about, so it is 'alien' in that sense at least.

It is not just a 'deformity' or genetic mutation of a normal human. Many new species of Earth's past have been discovered. We know so little about our distant past. Greer once said there was 'another similar one' discovered, but I have not heard more about it then.

Archetypal Dreamer

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 27, 2016
I'm quite unsure about Dr Greer.

We certainly can't overlook the fact that back in 2001 (if I recall correctly) he allowed the Disclosure Project to be a thing... but am I the only one who thinks there's something 'off' about him?

I've spent a bit of time studying and working alongside psychology / psychologists, so I sort of know what I'm on about. He displays characteristics akin to a sociopath or compulsive liar. I've also heard him being debunked many times over. His demeanour in general is militaristic - not medical doctor!

He's an interesting character, of that I have no doubt; equally, he has irrefutably contributed some great information to the field... buuuut there's just something strange about the guy.

Perhaps he's a man in black ;)

OP
John Helios

John Helios

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 31, 2016
www.HeliosJournal.com
Yeah, I've wondered, too. He openly says his father was involved in some "deep" projects, and that his family is well-connected. He certainly speaks really intelligently. While he seems to focus mainly on the technology side, he also advocates a form of meditation that connects folks to ETs - even has an app to help with this! I wonder what has happened with his technology development project - to develop and disclose a shareable power generation technology? I haven't heard much about that in recent months at all. I wonder if "they" shut him down - or got to him like they got to Bernie?

Archetypal Dreamer

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 27, 2016
Just on phone at moment and don't have much time, but I wanted to mention that I had heard about his meditations and alleged interactions with ET entities.

To his credit, I do believe he's a proponent of the theory that they are somehow interdimensional. Seems like the most probable conclusion at this point. In my mind :)

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com

We certainly can't overlook the fact that back in 2001 (if I recall correctly) he allowed the Disclosure Project to be a thing... but am I the only one who thinks there's something 'off' about him?

I've spent a bit of time studying and working alongside psychology / psychologists, so I sort of know what I'm on about. He displays characteristics akin to a sociopath or compulsive liar. I've also heard him being debunked many times over. His demeanour in general is militaristic - not medical doctor!

He's an interesting character, of that I have no doubt; equally, he has irrefutably contributed some great information to the field... buuuut there's just something strange about the guy.

its not whether hes an authentic man or not. has the info helped you in any way? have you learned the meditations he teaches to groups in order to make contact and does make contact most of the time, just not face to face unless its a picture lol.
believe me. the guy is as authentic as it gets. i do believe he has a nice size ego but his info is absolutely flawless. He carries multiple smoking guns with him, one of them is the very people who testified , theres a new movie coming out that is going to have much more personal info about greer and new people with their testimonie. the politicians, people in our government and the french, ALL of which were left in the dark whom hes briefed sounds crazy but what is crazy anymore?? everything that used to be nuts is now the norm..
heres the link to the trailer to his new documentary. i personally think it will be the best yet for the guy:

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
have you learned the meditations he teaches to groups in order to make contact and does make contact most of the time, just not face to face unless its a picture
What or who is being 'contacted'?

I myself do not trust Dr Greer as a credible source of truthful information. The Sirius movie did not bring out any new material. My gut feeling about 'disclosure' is that it has been happening through the media, advertising and 'reality' shows for a long time now. I feel that there are a few 'factions' within the new age community that are being pulled by belief systems into niche markets where they are being manipulated to project their energies into particular directions.

A few friends have attended his workshops and have told me that when they meditate an 'alien' comes to stand in front of them of which they found amazing. I find it ludicrous that 'aliens' are at the beck and call of meditators. Sounds more like inter-dimensional beings to me. How often have we wanted our guides or 'guardian angels' to manifest for us here in 3D and had any success?

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I find it ludicrous that 'aliens' are at the beck and call of meditators. Sounds more like inter-dimensional beings to me. How often have we wanted our guides or 'guardian angels' to manifest for us here in 3D and had any success?
But aren't aliens (also) inter-dimensional beings? Sometimes I find it hard to differentiate between astral beings, 'alien/ET' beings, higher beings (angels, masters), guides, etc. The boundaries often seem blurry to me.

I agree with many of the posts stating that Dr. Greer is certainly a controversial figure. I also have some mixed feelings about him and his presentations - although I find him highly entertaining regardless of the content and he is a good speaker.

Also watched a video what he does at the workshops (CE5) when they contact ET mentally. It is interesting but the filmed results for me were not that convincing. Just some lights in the sky and once in a while on the ground where they were sitting and meditating. Often the witnesses had their subjective internal experiences when they saw or felt beings but it felt more like a seance or channelling then. They certainly experienced sth paranormal and maybe beings, but what kind of I cannot say.

Reactions: Mike and Stargazer

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
But aren't aliens (also) inter-dimensional beings?
What we think of as 'aliens' may very well be the same as an inter-dimensional being. I think of an inter-dimensional being as being akin to 'mind parasites'. I do not lump 'aliens' with ET's, either.

When confronted with astral beings in the non-physical they have no power over us unless we supply that power through our fear. I do think the lines are very blurred when trying to differentiate the non-physical layers of consciousness , as we are inundated with disinformation and conditioning by those who say they 'know' based on their theories and concepts, but with very little factual details.

Archetypal Dreamer

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 27, 2016
its not whether hes an authentic man or not.
Perhaps not, but it certainly helps to build credibility. I see what you mean, though. If the information is good, then it speaks for itself. I'm sure some of what he offers is indeed good information, so the question becomes "How much?" What is the ratio of good and bad information? I'd like to get a look at those statistics.

has the info helped you in any way?
I thought the disclosure project was a big step in the right direction. It certainly helped me realise that other people out there are asking the same questions.

I haven't learned any of the meditations. Truth be told, I have a hard time meditating. I usually just fall asleep ;)

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA

For those who are interested in this particular issue, I would highly recommend that you read Dr. Greer's book before you make any decisions about his authenticity. According to his accounts, he has had some very interesting and unusual experiences throughout his life and even in his childhood. I firmly believe that he is 100% genuine. The "ego" he displays is, I'm quite sure, due to his upbringing and many years in his profession as an Emergency Room doctor.

As far as "debunking" goes, there are practically unlimited sources of information available on both sides of any issue. My feelings are that anything dealing with paranormal, metaphysical, or spiritual issues (and particularly those that are closest to the Truth) will be hotly debated, "debunked", and "disinfo'ed" to death. This is because our spirituality and connection with our own spiritual nature is the single most important issue in our world today. Those who can effectively connect with their own innate intuition and "Higher Self" ultimately can't be manipulated by those who strive to control every aspect of our lives and being. The more the "Posers That Were" and their minions can conceal the Truth, confuse those who might be awakening, or draw our attention and energy into endless debate, the more they like it. They'll do everything they can to throw us off track, because when enough of us discover the Truth, it's "game over" for them and their systems of manipulation and control.

When it comes to my own personal search for Truth, when approaching something new I try to keep an open mind or as long as I can. I'll try to consider all the possibilities as I begin to investigate things for myself--and I'll usually dig pretty deeply into both sides of an issue. At some point however, my inner sense of discernment kicks in and my heart and head start to come together in a cohesive way. That's when I know I've found my own Truth--those things that resonate most deeply with my entire being. That's exactly how I feel about this particular issue--although I certainly respect the opinions or beliefs of those who may see things quite differently.

With regard to "multi-dimensional" beings as parasites, I would agree that there are most certainly parasitic entities at many levels. However, I try to remember that there is a virtually unlimited spectrum of intelligent life "out there" and that not all multi-dimensional, extra-terrestrial, or elemental beings can (or should) be painted with the same broad brush. In fact, my strong belief is that there are far more benevolent or neutral beings than there are malevolent or parasitic ones. That's precisely why the "Posers That Were" have to work so hard to keep us separated and "in the dark".

:)

Regardless of their perceived form or function, all beings are Divine expressions of one INCREDIBLE Creation. If we can all start to recognize and honor that concept, I think we'll have a much easier time evolving ourselves to "the next level".

:-D

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
In fact, my strong belief is that there are far more benevolent or neutral beings than there are malevolent or parasitic ones.
I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't a fluctuating balance of low and high vibrational energies constantly at play. I no longer believe in 'malevolent' random beings, but can definitely confirm (from my experiences only) that parasitic energies exist as it does here even on earth. In how some of us humans feed of the energy of others. As above, so below and all that.

As a shamanic practitioner I've had to walk through the dark over a nightmare number of years, where I was terrified for years, until I came to the realization that it was my own fears that were being used against me. I was the source of my own fears. Only then did my life turn around. I had to experience what is called dismemberment in shamanic terms which is or was emotionally traumatic, but I digress. Why I'm mentioning all of that is that I eventually learned that 'truth seekers' must become neutral observers, and each belief that arises can be examined without bias. Also contemplation opens and uses the crown chakra and initiates our connection for communication with our 'higher consciousness', whereas beliefs lock us into our root chakra and so we live them.

In my very first Ayahuasca ceremony she told me to get rid of concepts and belief systems, and she showed my why by demonstrating them as vibrational frequencies that disconnect us from Divine Love - which is another vibration. This disconnection encloses us in our beliefs, which we will live and experience, not realising that we are disconnected from the whole.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Ayahuasca?

Oh, joy!

So then, everyone. Let's talk about DMT... ;)
There's an app...er, a forum for that! :-)) Laron has thought of just about everything. :)

Personally, I don't doubt the power of certain substances to alter our consciousness and I understand that they've been used since ancient times, but I somehow feel that it's a "short cut" to a purely natural and organic spiritual evolution. While the substances are certainly natural and organic in themselves (at least in their natural, un-messed with state), I'd rather not use them--as spiritual tools or otherwise. For me, there are too many "unknowns" involved--whether or not the substances come from a "pure" source, how our bodies may react to them, and whether or not we are spiritually "ready" to have these experiences at all. Add to that the fact that many of such substances are illegal! I have no desire whatsoever to have the experience the substance induces or to experience the potential consequences of making such a decision. o_O

My feeling is that many of the same experiences can eventually manifested through the diligent practices of meditation, drumming, sound therapy, and other less "chemical" means.

I know others will disagree...and that's OK too. Everyone is on their own journey and all are respected!

Archetypal Dreamer

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 27, 2016
For those who are interested in this particular issue, I would highly recommend that you read Dr. Greer's book before you make any decisions about his authenticity. According to his accounts, he has had some very interesting and unusual experiences throughout his life and even in his childhood. I firmly believe that he is 100% genuine.
A fair point. I wasn't aware he had a book (oops) so I'll check it out.

One thing, though. Are his alleged experiences backed by evidence, or do we have to take him at face value? If the latter, it doesn't really disprove my suspicions. If the former, great! Sign me up!

There's an app...er, a forum for that! :-)) Laron has thought of just about everything. :)

Personally, I don't doubt the power of certain substances to alter our consciousness and I understand that they've been used since ancient times, but I somehow feel that it's a "short cut" to a purely natural and organic spiritual evolution. While the substances are certainly natural and organic in themselves (at least in their natural, un-messed with state), I'd rather not use them--as spiritual tools or otherwise. For me, there are too many "unknowns" involved--whether or not the substances come from a "pure" source, how our bodies may react to them, and whether or not we are spiritually "ready" to have these experiences at all. Add to that the fact that many of such substances are illegal! I have no desire whatsoever to have the experience the substance induces or to experience the potential consequences of making such a decision. o_O

My feeling is that many of the same experiences can eventually manifested through the diligent practices of meditation, drumming, sound therapy, and other less "chemical" means.

I know others will disagree...and that's OK too. Everyone is on their own journey and all are respected!
Another fair point, and (in my opinion) a lot of wisdom within the post.

I never thought in a million years I'd be the kind of person to try such substances, but after a lot (read: A LOT, seriously!) of research I figured it was worth a shot. At this point I didn't realise that similar states could be achieved via meditation or drumming, as you say. I thought that the only way to access these states was through psychedelics.

Anyhoo, I can't for even a nanosecond say that I regret trying them. DMT is like being shot from a cannon. It hits you like a freight train. Inhale... hold... BOOM - you're gone. A few minutes later you're back and invariably laughing hysterically because you have no idea WTF you just witnessed, but holy crap was it intense. Nearly every conversation begins the same way: "Surely... surely that wasn't my brain?! There's no way it could handle such intricate and complex imagery". The shift in perspective is profound, and I usually find a peace which stays with me for days, sometimes even a week or more.

The last time I went, I saw an intricate language. Totally alien, like nothing I had seen before. I strained to interpret it but I couldn't understand.

I think the most intriguing part of the experience is that you are NOT in control. If you attempt to impose your will on proceedings, you are met with a vehement rebuttal.

"Sit back and shut up, mortal. You have no power here".

:D

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
A fair point. I wasn't aware he had a book (oops) so I'll check it out.

One thing, though. Are his alleged experiences backed by evidence, or do we have to take him at face value? If the latter, it doesn't really disprove my suspicions. If the former, great! Sign me up!

Another fair point, and (in my opinion) a lot of wisdom within the post.

I never thought in a million years I'd be the kind of person to try such substances, but after a lot (read: A LOT, seriously!) of research I figured it was worth a shot. At this point I didn't realise that similar states could be achieved via meditation or drumming, as you say. I thought that the only way to access these states was through psychedelics.

Anyhoo, I can't for even a nanosecond say that I regret trying them. DMT is like being shot from a cannon. It hits you like a freight train. Inhale... hold... BOOM - you're gone. A few minutes later you're back and invariably laughing hysterically because you have no idea WTF you just witnessed, but holy crap was it intense. Nearly every conversation begins the same way: "Surely... surely that wasn't my brain?! There's no way it could handle such intricate and complex imagery". The shift in perspective is profound, and I usually find a peace which stays with me for days, sometimes even a week or more.

The last time I went, I saw an intricate language. Totally alien, like nothing I had seen before. I strained to interpret it but I couldn't understand.

I think the most intriguing part of the experience is that you are NOT in control. If you attempt to impose your will on proceedings, you are met with a vehement rebuttal.

"Sit back and shut up, mortal. You have no power here".

:D
That's a very interesting and enlightening account of your experience! I haven't experienced anything like that before myself, so I found it very educational...thank you!

With regard to Dr. Greer, I suppose anyone can write about and make up whatever they want, so there is no physical evidence to support his claims. After watching quite a few hours of his video presentations and reading of his personal experiences however, I find his character and the information he provides to be quite credible (again, that is just my opinion).

I've dealt with a wide variety of people in this life, had some formal training in detecting deceptive behavior in my career, and have a high degree of trust in my intuition (that is only increasing as I experience more of life).

That said, I haven't found any reason to doubt his accounts, just as I don't have any reason to doubt yours. :)

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
ne thing, though. Are his alleged experiences backed by evidence, or do we have to take him at face value? If the latter, it doesn't really disprove my suspicions.
I find that it's easy to dismiss others but what is more rewarding for a truth seeker is to go explore for themselves and find how they can 'prove' or disprove what is said with examples of why, so that we can all learn something. Personally, I've learned that my perception of others does not limit me learning something from them, even if it is only mind stimulation that leads me to a greater answer. I rarely share my inner experiences because the more of them I have the less I can put them in words. lol Now if I told my own birth family of some of them they would laugh and say 'prove it'. Some things are not to be proved but to be experienced by the individual.

Archetypal Dreamer

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 27, 2016
Very true, Lorna. A good point well made.

I think this "Prove it!" attitude is a fairly recent thing in the grand scheme of things. When younger, I was too trusting and ended up putting stock into a load of utter tosh. Now older and (hopefully) a little wiser, I'm keen to ensure that I'm getting good information... but, bleh. Ultimately I make my own mind up regardless :)

Thanks for your input. It has been a pleasure speaking with you thus far.

Reactions: Stargazer

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com

Have you seen the documentary (also a book of the same name) "The Spirit Molecule"? It's about a doctors experiments with it and the witnesses accounts. They also meet ETs and all that. And what you say about the not-in-control thing seems to confirmed too.

Archetypal Dreamer

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 27, 2016
Oh yes - I am familiar with the documentary. I've also read the book of the same name.

DMT is a fascinating substance. Be it entirely in your head or a genuine journey elsewhere, it certainly does seem like you're peering in to another realm. I can't recommend it enough to people wishing to explore.

Where it is safe and legal to do so, of course.

:>

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)