Silly Vids (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I noticed that there is no Silly/Funny Vids thread as an analogue to the Silly Memes one. So I thought I'd start one when I saw some of the kind now in my old bookmarks.

In these difficult and dystopian times we need as much silly laughs as we can get, right? So here's the moving pictures version of the Silly Memes thread.
:hbounce

Just choose a short and funny YT (or other source) video clip of your choice. As a rule it should not be longer than 4-5 minutes (so please don't post entire comedy shows, maybe excerpts e.g. of a sketch will do), maybe even shorter. 3 minutes maximum is best.

Imv, it can be even 'silly' kitten or puppy vids (I love watching them occasionally). So anything in video form that cheers us up or might produce a smile or two.

Let me make a start.

I bookmarked this long ago and still cannot watch it without laughing. You will see why. The microphone is attached to the bridegroom btw. so that is why he is the guy you hear best and most of the time.

OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Ok, this is certainly silly. But I love it. And we learn exactly why they went extinct.

• Funny
Reactions: Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
You're on to it, Sinera. Keep the vibe high with laughter.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I was a drummer once so I can relate. This is my biggest idol now. Sometimes it is all about the show.

:grn

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
That drummer! What a show.
I don't think I'd want to be his tailor :ROFL:

OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Since we are already at funny drum videos ...

The legendary Buddy Rich was said to be the world's best drummer. Well, until he was a star guest at the Muppet's Show and found his ultimate master in the Beast of the Beasts. A narrow but in the end very decisive defeat. His lights went out, so to speak. Buddy was or is still all-time history second best though. :-D

And yet. Even the Animal, the ultimate Beast of Beasts, can be tamed once in a while. By a beautiful woman, of course. <:)<3

• Love this post!
OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
When Alex Lifeson, guitar player of progressive rock band Rush, gave the acceptance speech when they were finally inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in 2013 he didn't beat about the bush.

In a very poignant discourse spiced with some keen rhetoric and at times a rather straightfoward manner of expression he gave a really memorable talk. Not that I agree with every single point adressed or argument made, but it is all in all a very impressive and convincing oration.

The most memorable of any acceptance speech in any award ceremony ever given in the course of history of award acceptance speeches methinks.

• Funny

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I think two of my dogs would have been onboard with this.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lilia and Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Dang, they've got some moves....

• Funny
Reactions: Carl and Lila
OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I know many aren't into Metal here, let alone Death Metal. But there is a political figure that 'made some noise' in recent years with her hellish threatening growls and dark apocalyptic messages in her lyrics. So let's all bang our heads in respect to this amazing singer and lyricist, here she is with her gre(a)t(a)est hit and a stunning live performance of 'How Dare You?'. Quite frightening, isn't it?

OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Jones is ripe for a musical career if he ever gets tired of Info Wars. He is actually one of the greatest entertainers we have.
So anything is possible.

His newest hit single 'Suffer You Q People' is trending right now.

We all remember his classic of course from years ago: 'Gay Frogs'

OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
OMG. I am still planning to get a dog about next year. I want one who listens nodding as attentively to my ramblings as this beautiful fella or lass.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Laron

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
The "Oh no no no" funny laugh.

• Funny
Reactions: Laron
OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Maybe more sad than funny. "Anyways ..."

Encore? Okay. Here we go ... Again. Sad but true as well as funny but true.

Last edited:
OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
When social distancing (disDancing?) wasn't a thing yet in the UK office where I worked as a temporary trainee then, our boss cheered us up with a professional and cheerful dance interlude. I filmed it back then. Here it is.

• Funny
OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
In a past life I was a knight in the Middle Ages. A famous Black Knight even. I was feared by many. I never gave up in a fight, never conceded (a bit like Trump :-)) ) and never was 'really' defeated, at least not in 'spirit'. Even if from the outside it looked I was scarred and wounded badly (although for me it was just scratches) I carried on fighting, and winning in my own way! Once I even fought a king. This movie scene is actually a channelled reenactment of this event. I did not lose of course and we settled on a draw in the end (of course or what do you think?!). He even fled the battleground in the end so it was actually a win for me.

• Funny
Reactions: Lila and Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
This now kind of 'evolved' into an even scarier version
Well, they are being upfront about it now. Hello..... anyone paying attention?

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Maybe more sad than funny. "Anyways ..."

Encore? Okay. Here we go ... Again. Sad but true as well as funny but true.

Some more Biden 'fun' ...

Interestingly, from another angle the 'mistake' is also visible as in this YT video (Will it stay online? Comments already disabled) but only with the black microphone.

Fake News Mainstream Media at its 'best' again. :fp

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Some more Biden 'fun' ...
You can imagine why so many of us here feel as though we are living in the upside down world. A little funny and a little scary.

OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Again, not really funny, I start to feel sorry for the old man despite his 'Putin-Killer' embarrassment (what else to expect before he is removed?).
The twitter vid is still somewhat funny as are the memes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)