Should I Stay or Should I Go? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

If it looked as if Earth was dying and space-based evacuations were presented, would you stay or go?

• I'd stay.

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • I'd go.

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • I have no idea.

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters
OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I wrote a short story about that chapter (chapter 8 of Dolores Cannon’s Convoluted Universe Book Two), based on that situation. You can read that article here: https://www.transients.info/2012/05/taken-to-safety-a-2012-scenario/.

With one of my self QHHT regressions I found myself as a mermaid being evacuated off planet by an ET craft. In another scene I was in a room on the craft with lots of different species of aliens. (I didn't feel it was Earth though)
Hmmmm. Laron as a mermaid. I can almost see him up on a rock, giving sailors a "come hither" gaze and flipping his gleaming tail up and down. For years he wondered why they never steered their ships over to admire his wavy, chamomile-caressed locks up close.

Then he suddenly realized...it was his beard. They'd been frightened away by the courseness of his 5 o'clock shadow... :eek:s:p:confused:

O.o:D;):-)):)):ROFL::-Do_O:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)