Should I Stay or Should I Go? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

If it looked as if Earth was dying and space-based evacuations were presented, would you stay or go?

• I'd stay.

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • I'd go.

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • I have no idea.

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Note: This post is apparently going to be too long to put into one post. I’ll have to submit it in three parts.

As I was starting to write this post, the title of the song, "Should I Stay or Should I Go" (written by "The Clash" in 1981) came to mind...so that's the title of this post!

The original inspiration for this post came in the form of Maryann's post in the Channeling and Mediumship Board here:

During the above post, the issue of Earth Changes and an evacuation were brought up. The general concept of this is that, following Disclosure, “The Shift” (of consciousness), etc., Earth/Gaia will need to undergo some major changes in order to ascend to its “higher dimensional expression”. While no one can seem to agree on exactly how this is all supposed to happen, some say that many will leave the planet or otherwise be relocated—perhaps through death, re-unification with Star Family, or evacuations (either carried out through the use of space vehicles or upon the surface of the planet itself).

This reminded me of a strange experience I had several years ago, in March of 2013. I thought I'd share it here and ask for your input. So you'd better sit down with a cup of tea or something, 'cause this is gonna be a long (but hopefully interesting) one!

So back in March of 2013, I had fairly recently been jolted from my "prepper" mindset and back into a spiritual one. Some of you may remember that both Clif High and his Web Bot, as well as Courtney Brown and The Farsight Institute were projecting all kinds of catastrophic events, including what Clif (or maybe it was Courtney) called a "Global Coastal Event". I was 100% convinced that this "Global Coastal Event" was going to be one of the major earth changes that manifested in storms, severe flooding, and global destruction. I had planned for my own family’s relocation if any of these timelines actually manifested and I felt fairly well prepared.

As a result of expecting all this "Doom and Gloom" however, I became convinced that I would have a much better chance of survival if I worked on "reconnecting" myself to my intuition and my "Higher" Self. For several months I had spent every spare waking minute researching intuition, remote-viewing, meditation, and countless other "woo-woo" topics. I started meditating and had several very weird synchronistic and seemingly "magical" experiences with animals (great stories, but I'll save those for another time). This led me to research the "Ascension" process and I spent hours, days, and weeks poring over anything I could find and taking copious notes on everything.

At that time, I had recently watched several George Kavassilas videos and, while I don't agree or resonate with everything he says, he made several points that definitely piqued my interest. These were:

1) There are "negative" (or "dark") forces, as well as associated "false light" forces. There is also a true "organic light" source (which I consider "God", if you will).

2) The New Age movement is just another new face for organized religion to use and it will be the new religious replacement when ET Disclosure occurs.

3) The "false light" agenda will be announced first and it is actually just an attempt by the "dark" to retain control over humanity.

4) When the "false light" agenda is announced, their goal will be to entice as many people off-earth as possible by playing on their fears.

5) The "false light" agenda will try to convince us that the earth is dying and that we need to leave her, possibly for some other suitable planet or another "space-based" environment.​

Naturally, this brought up many questions in my mind, chief of which was, if any of this starts happening, "Should I stay or should I go?"

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
So I meditated on the question.

During my meditation, I fell asleep. At one point I awakened in a rather drowsy state. I had been sitting in a recliner in my family room with the afternoon sun warming the top of my head through the sliding glass door and I suddenly felt very strange--almost as if I had a "download" of some kind of energy come in through the top of my head. As I would think a question, I would receive a very subtle response that somehow didn't seem like it was coming from my "own mind". I supposed (and still do suppose) that it must have been my "Higher Self" (HS). My questions and its responses are as follows. These were taken directly from notes I made during this "communication" (as I'd fallen asleep with my notepad and a pencil in my lap). I've made a few slight edits to make it more understandable, but the content hasn't been changed. My “HS” responses follow the questions:

My thought: "Basically, don't panic and don't do what all the 'sheeple' are doing. Everything will be OK if I follow my instinct/heart?" HS response: “Yes.”

My thought: "Once things have 'settled down' after [this evacuation scenario], will we be moved to 'safe zones' (follow intuition there) for any remaining earth changes?” HS response: “Yes.”

My thought: "Shasta is a New Age 'diversion' site?" (I had been having a lot of dreams and reading a lot about Mt. Shasta at the time, as I felt very drawn to learn about it for some reason). HS response: “Yes.” Note: When I asked this question, I had been thinking that Mt. Shasta (and other sacred places) might have been used by “The Posers That Were” as a kind of trap…where they might draw many Light Workers to be captured—or worse.

My thought: “Stick with Northeast California?” Note: Another location I felt inexplicably drawn to as a relocation spot. HS response: “Yes.”

My thought: “Soon?” HS response: “Yes.” Note: I now understand that ‘soon’ to us means something entirely different to the “higher” dimensions, for they exist outside the limitations of our time.

My thought: “They [The Posers That Were] can mislead us, but they cannot force us?” Note: I was wondering if they could violate our “free will” by forcing us to evacuate with them. HS response: “Wrong. They can force, but may not have the resources to do so. Don’t follow the “Sheeple”. Trust your instinct.”

My thought: “The Posers That Were will use fear (like ‘rats on a sinking ship’) to get fear-based people away, then any remaining people not guided to safety will perish in the remaining earth changes?” HS response. “Yes”.

My thought: “Earth changes doesn’t mean just earthquake, tsunami, etc. It also means frequency [vibratory] change to positive, etc.?” HS Response: “Yes.”

My thought: “So not all who remain will make it [live]. Those who are guided will work together to save each other. Only those with true positivity will be able to survive and remain on the New Earth?” HS response: “Yes.”

End of notes.

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
So. As you can see, this was a very strange experience. I wasn’t quite sure what to think about it, so I just carried on with my metaphysical/spiritual research. I’ve filled up about three more notebooks since and learned a very great deal about myself and what I perceive to be my place in the Universe. And, to be honest, over the last few years I’ve become so certain that we can manifest a smooth, easy transition, I hadn’t given the whole “disaster/Armageddon/Apocalypse” scenario much thought until Maryann’s post came up.

My current perspective is that, for me, I “signed up” for this experience –all of it. And I’m here for the duration. I have absolutely no intention of leaving Mother Earth/Gaia, even if she seems to be coming apart at the seams. I somehow deeply feel that my true purpose is here, on her beautiful surface. Another thought that occurred to me is that those who choose to evacuate and leave the surface of the planet will be at the complete mercy of any of the beings who may be carrying out that evacuation. Once they’re on board any craft, they will be completely dependent upon these “saviors” for everything—including their oxygen, food, and other sustenance.

While it may also be a possibility that some who have close ties with certain Star Family races may choose to re-unite with them, I suppose each of us will have the ultimate choice as to how to react. For me, the choice comes down to two things: Are you choosing through Fear? Or are you choosing through Love? For me, it’s abundantly clear. I choose Love.

So here’s my question of you all. It may be a stretch for many to consider any of this as being anything but the ramblings of an insane person. o_O But if these situations were to actually present themselves, what would you do?

Would you stay…our would you go?

PS: One final note: I haven’t really tried to repeat the practice of connecting to my HS in that way since, because I haven’t really felt the need to ask specific questions—and besides, it felt a bit, um, “freaky”, to be honest. As I’ve grown to see things now, I feel much more comfortable that I’ll know whatever I need to know at the exact moment I need to know it. I do still sometimes feel those very subtle “confirmations’ when I’m reading an important passage in a book. I’ll suddenly feel a very quiet and simple “Yes.” coming from somewhere in the back of my mind and I’m sure it must be my HS just checking in with me and letting me know it’s still around!

:)

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I don't believe in saviours, but I do believe in deceivers. Which is not very trusting of me, I know, but I gained lashings of common sense working for a corporation for 20 years. You have to keep an open mind, and I do peruse the internet A LOT, but my discernment meter which is fed and supported by my reading spikes positive for Wes Penre, Chris Thomas, the Wachowski brothers (now Lana and Lilly), Montalk, Andrew Collins (Gods of Eden); and Lisa Renee (Energetic Synthesis). It spikes negative for Sirius B (I was told yesterday by a guy with stars in his eyes that this was the Angel Planet!), Snake Goddesses (Orion Queens), certain types of Pleiadians and and tall, blonde people from the future, Archangel this and Archangel that, St Germain, Sananda, Kumaras, Adamu, Maitreya (in terms of a returning alien, not the original Buddhist one), Agarthans, Telos... well, the negative list is much longer than that.

So an attractive bunch of people (people-looking people) hail from the future, bound out of their spacecraft with their agenda hidden in the toes of their space socks, because sure as hell the story they are coming up with is not their real agenda. They have advanced subsets of skills and knowledge, which are pretty awe-inspiring, but in reality, they want what we've got. And that could be multiple things, because we've got quite a lot, really.

They have got humanity where they actually want them to be, which is a bit desperate and reckless, given that they have been working up the scenario for a really long time (in our terms), and they have been tantalising us for many eras with many "how to's" and "best if you do as I say".

Then there is a talking bird (Ra-Teir-Eir) who came through a channeller first to ensure the message was in print, before becoming physically introduced in a sphere spaceship. I don't know, but my discernment links "Aquatic Bird Tribe" from Wes Penre's writings, and think feathered serpent from Mesoamerican religions. It also reminds me that the original Annunaki arose from the sea near Basra, Iraq, and had webbed feet, amphibious or suitable for life in water or on land.

Chris Thomas is heavily down on Tom and the Hathors, and I'd prefer to listen to Chris, as he is so eminently sensible.

So, if one of the above-named parties asked me to step onto their space craft, because they are actually doing me a massive favour, I think not.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
So. As you can see, this was a very strange experience. I wasn’t quite sure what to think about it, so I just carried on with my metaphysical/spiritual research. I’ve filled up about three more notebooks since and learned a very great deal about myself and what I perceive to be my place in the Universe. And, to be honest, over the last few years I’ve become so certain that we can manifest a smooth, easy transition, I hadn’t given the whole “disaster/Armageddon/Apocalypse” scenario much thought until Maryann’s post came up.

My current perspective is that, for me, I “signed up” for this experience –all of it. And I’m here for the duration. I have absolutely no intention of leaving Mother Earth/Gaia, even if she seems to be coming apart at the seams. I somehow deeply feel that my true purpose is here, on her beautiful surface. Another thought that occurred to me is that those who choose to evacuate and leave the surface of the planet will be at the complete mercy of any of the beings who may be carrying out that evacuation. Once they’re on board any craft, they will be completely dependent upon these “saviors” for everything—including their oxygen, food, and other sustenance.

While it may also be a possibility that some who have close ties with certain Star Family races may choose to re-unite with them, I suppose each of us will have the ultimate choice as to how to react. For me, the choice comes down to two things: Are you choosing through Fear? Or are you choosing through Love? For me, it’s abundantly clear. I choose Love.

So here’s my question of you all. It may be a stretch for many to consider any of this as being anything but the ramblings of an insane person. o_O But if these situations were to actually present themselves, what would you do?

Would you stay…our would you go?

PS: One final note: I haven’t really tried to repeat the practice of connecting to my HS in that way since, because I haven’t really felt the need to ask specific questions—and besides, it felt a bit, um, “freaky”, to be honest. As I’ve grown to see things now, I feel much more comfortable that I’ll know whatever I need to know at the exact moment I need to know it. I do still sometimes feel those very subtle “confirmations’ when I’m reading an important passage in a book. I’ll suddenly feel a very quiet and simple “Yes.” coming from somewhere in the back of my mind and I’m sure it must be my HS just checking in with me and letting me know it’s still around!

"As I’ve grown to see things now, I feel much more comfortable that I’ll know whatever I need to know at the exact moment I need to know it."

This is a very spiritually mature statement - I think you will be one of the leaders when the chips are down.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
My response is - it depends. We don't really know how things are going to play out.
If my HS says "bug out", then I will go - with Miss Pepper, of course.

I am reminded of an old joke.
The man watched the rising flood waters approach his home. A neighbor came by in a truck and said "Hop in. I'll get you out". The man declined saying that God would take care of him. The waters continued rising into his home, and another neighbor came by in a boat. He made the same offer and the man gave the same reply. The waters got so high the man was on the roof. A helicopter crew came by and tried to rescue him, but he declined, saying God would take care of him. The waters rose even more, and he was swept away.
He gets to heaven and asks God why he was not saved. God replied - "I sent you a truck, a boat, and a helicopter". o_O

Samara

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Passau, Germany
without reading all this I voted for go but I'd try to help gaia from outside as I really love her so I wouldnt go far and I wouldnt go until the very last possible moment until my own life is in danger...

actually thinking about this ... what does "go" really mean? just the physical body? does it mean die there and stay with my light body? or completely leave and turn my back to her? (that I would never like to do)
now that I'm thinking about it there are so many variations of "go" and not all really fit to what I wanna do...
if helping her means I gotta die physically (go) to stay there with my lightbody and help I would do that... if helping her means leave with my physical body so my physical body stays alive so I can help her like that then I'd do that... if it means completely leave with all my being, I wouldnt do that...

maybe I should read the article... just not got so much time right now lol

Reactions: Stargazer

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I recently decided to no longer give too much weight to all of those "trap, false light, conspiracy" discussions. It adds to the confusion of being already in a state of confusion by being human.

I wrote this already elswhere but my personal definition of 'being human' is = "not-really-knowing-a-f....-thing" (except that I know that I don't know really a f.... thing).
;)

Healthy open-minded skepticism and discernment with some 'agnostic' stance is the best thing to preserve for me. I grew more and more skeptic in this regard over the years now.

So I really cannot say a lot about all those spiritual conspiracies and ET conspiracies that you hear and read about on the internet and in books a lot. In Dolores Cannon's books mostly you get the message that there are no entirely 'bad ET' but in some chapters there are those who harmed Earth life or population and want or wanted to take advantage or have their own agenda(s) somehow. So even there we have no 'clear' picture and contradictions (which even makes her work MORE valuable to me). In other words: It's a mess.

Therefore it is hard to distinguish true / right from false / wrong, if there is such a thing possible to do at all. It is another reason why I decided more and more to stay away from most channelled messages that contain information on these spiritual-conspiracy-matrix-prison-false-light-false-gods-topics and only take some life advice channellings which are good if they are useful and make sense to me and can be put into practice (strategy of judge a tree by its fruit). But all of these bad aliens vs. good aliens stuff really escapes me now. How can we really "know" sth a 100%?

Let's be honest. We don't. We're human. We cannot. Period.

Maybe by regression and re-connecting to the HS and getting info from it. Maybe.

That is all in all why I tend to re-focus ('reconnect'?) to my Higher Self somehow also during projections (I am not hypnotizable and cannot use regression so I have to rely on my 'own' path and methods of information gathering).

All of this is hard enough. Recently I had an OBE/AP experience again with the Higher Self perspective that I noted down in my (b)log/journal. I might paste a copy here soon.

My conclusion so far is: Being human or 'alien/ET' is part of our Higher Self since it gets these life-experience-packages, we might already have been anything, even the 'controllers' - who knows? So maybe we also experience lives as the purported 'bad' humans/ET? I try to keep what Monroe called the "different overview" and stay even beyond the consensus realities and maybe even take on the "Higher Self" observer perspective.

Maybe that helps. But maybe not. I admit to being confused here. All my life, but now more than ever.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I've changed my vote from going, to staying, to I don't know. I can't really give a definitive answer because it would depend on circumstances at that time. Certainly if the Earth were dying I would go. I would like to think that I've developed my intuition enough that I would know what to do if that time came. There have been so many people telling us to, "do this, do that, can't you read the signs?" (Five Man Electrical Band LOL). I no longer listen to people telling me that if I go it's a trick and if I stay I'll die a hard life. I will follow my intuition at the time if this happens so for now I have to honestly say, I don't know.

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
My conclusion so far is: Being human or 'alien/ET' is part of our Higher Self since it gets these life-experience-packages, we might already have been anything, even the 'controllers' - who knows? So maybe we also experience lives as the purported 'bad' humans/ET? I try to keep what Monroe called the "different overview" and stay even beyond the consensus realities and maybe even take on the "Higher Self" observer perspective.

Maybe that helps. But maybe not. I admit to being confused here. All my life, but now more than ever.
I agree, Sinera! Ultimately, EVERYTHING is an expression or an experience of Source, and thus it is a seemingly very real illusion. In this physical "reality" experience, there is "good" and "bad", "light" and "dark", "positive" and "negative" in everything as well--it's the nature of our dualistic system. Therefore, every ET and Human Being will have its own individual and collective group agenda. Some are benevolent and others are not. I also believe (as you suggested) that we DO live many lives and have many experiences on both sides of the fence. My feeling is that we HAVE been controllers before and that we have (in one life or another) done just about anything we can imagine--rape, murder, theft, etc. It's just that some have chosen to stay in that role for a longer time than others.

I also have a growing understanding that each soul starts off its individual journey in the deepest, darkest place possible. Through thousands of different incarnations, as just about anything imaginable (elemental beings, ETs, animals, trees, human beings, etc.), we slowly progress through all the many levels of consciousness and different dimensions on our way back to a closer knowing of Source. While karma plays its part and "cause and affect" definitely come into play (creating many "ups and downs" along our journey--much like a cosmic roller coaster), I believe the journey for most of us is consistently "upward". In other words, while we have many lessons to learn, if we are diligent in our spiritual seeking and grow stronger in our connection to HS, each life can be better than the last! And I find that thought to be very comforting.

In my perspective, our job while we're here is to experience all these dualistic things, make choices about how we perceive and react to them, and learn through the process. I also agree that the more "in touch" we are with our HS, the smoother and more glorious our journey will be.

To get back on the topic of "evacuations", one of the possibilities that I've considered a great deal is that it may actually be a part of the "Divine Plan" to have those beings who are either fear-driven or more "negatively-oriented" (service-to-self) remove themselves from the planet. If energies here are truly rising (as I believe they are), at some point they'd not be able to survive here anyway. It would be much too uncomfortable for them. By leaving on their own accord, they'd be choosing to remain in an environment where they can continue learning those lessons and having those experiences that they need for their best soul growth.

Those who remained on the planet would be better able to exist in the rising energies and more compatible with the positively-charged environment. By working together in service to the planet and the human collective, those who remain could truly assist in the development of a New Earth (through both the use of unrestricted technology and newly "recovered" or restored natural or organic abilities--such as telepathic communication, telekinesis, and perhaps even teleportation). Without the more "negatively-oriented" consciousnesses holding us back, perhaps we could do some incredible, miraculous things!

I know it sounds fantastic, but something deep inside me won't let go of the feeling that "magic" truly exists at some level of reality...and that many of us are ultimately here to return Earth to its original, pristine, and beautiful state. I think that's what's meant by the phrase, "bringing Heaven to Earth". It's actually creating a place (like the proverbial Garden of Eden), where spiritual beings can experience the highest levels of physicality--without all the negative garbage and baggage to drag the experience down. I'd LOVE to see it happen...and if I could be a part of that change and actually WATCH it happen, now wouldn't that be a blast???!

Last edited:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I still think the words "planetary acquisition" should be given due contemplation. There is a war to "dumb us down" - i.e. mind control and waking up. This is David Icke's thesis, but there are many corroborating statements, take Dr David Jacobs, for example, http://midnightinthedesert.com/alien-abduction-phenomenon-clandestine-dr-david-jacobs/ who uses hypnotic regression on abductees.

I know we are going to shake free, because that is the positive feel I have, but it is a bit like waking up when the house is already on fire.

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I still think the words "planetary acquisition" should be given due contemplation. There is a war to "dumb us down" - i.e. mind control and waking up. This is David Icke's thesis, but there are many corroborating statements, take Dr David Jacobs, for example, http://midnightinthedesert.com/alien-abduction-phenomenon-clandestine-dr-david-jacobs/ who uses hypnotic regression on abductees.

I know we are going to shake free, because that is the positive feel I have, but it is a bit like waking up when the house is already on fire.
For some reason, I truly feel we're past "the point of no return" for this whole ascension process. I really don't feel there will be any negative results from all this--unless we choose to experience them (i.e., world war or conflagration, planetary acquisition, or planetary destruction). That was always the plan of "The Posers That Were", but I feel certain we're already well past that waypoint.

I love your metaphor of the house on fire! It's perfect. Some of us (in fact, probably most of us here) have been smelling smoke for a very long time and we're already awake. As long as we can remain calm and help one another along the way, we'll be able to get out just fine. The only ones who may get burned are the ones who choose to stay, for whatever reason.

Reactions: Jenny

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Allow me to chime in here with my 2 cents worth. I've read time and time again and heard in my own head. Do not leave!!! Even a (Hopi?) Native shaman Red Elk warned about 20 yrs ago to not go. I've heard all the arguments on both sides and my gut reaction (as Vicky stated above depending on the situation) is to stay with Gaia and help with the restoration of this orb. Interestingly Rod Serling had a Twilight Zone episode on this very subject. The Alien "saviors" were removing peeps from the planet to take them to paradise. Once somebody figured out their motives by deciphering one of their books, it was a human cook book and the folks clamoring to get aboard were really food. It was too late. They alrwady took as much as they could get. Why that particular show came up out of all the episodes out there. (I had a several cd set of all TZ shows) I don't know. I saw that earlier this year. At the end of the day I'll go with my intuition depending on the circumstances.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stargazer and Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Interestingly Rod Serling had a Twilight Zone episode on this very subject.
I remember this one. It has more importance now.
The aliens allowed people to see the book, but only one bothered to translate it. The others were taken in by the flash, sparkle, and promises until too late. That is pretty close to home, right? :eek:

Krena

Embracing Mystery, Mostly
Retired Moderator
Jul 30, 2016
Massachusetts
www.khkrena.com
This has been a good discussion and question thread. I have discussed this a bit with my husband who is interested in space. We talked about our options.

Yet....

I think it is impossible to know what will happen, given our future and everyone else's changes from the pings of decisions big and small.

There appears to be a rhythm of something big is going to happen, heightened speculation and some concern or anxiety and then delay, change of timeline, change of plans, and nothing, no drama, back to the quotidian.

I have found this cycle tiring.

I think it is good to reconsider our current life circumstances and decide if we are doing the best we can, progressing with our goals and taking a advantage of all the beauty and opportunities and delights we have here on the planet right now. Stuff we know.

I have no issue about this speculation as it tells us more about ourselves and maybe others. And perhaps it places us in the mindset of preparation and also possible direction or surrender. Or downright hedonism and not passing up that piece of chocolate.

I love looking at all futuristic possibilities, but so far the exercise has been minimally beneficial except for my personal passion for imagination and drama. That said, please understand I have heard about tales and warnings about our future for 30 plus years.

To me, if I were a grand creator, I would make whatever happens a big surprise. Something no one thought of ... for the biggest bang.

TerriC

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
If you had asked me a few years ago, I would have said "Beam me up Scotty" but now I am not so sure. I think I'm staying. One reason is I trust Gaia over the proposed evacuators. I too also want to be a part of the "positive change" and rebirth that is occurring and it will be exciting to see how everything plays out.

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I love looking at all futuristic possibilities, but so far the exercise has been minimally beneficial except for my personal passion for imagination and drama. That said, please understand I have heard about tales and warnings about our future for 30 plus years.

To me, if I were a grand creator, I would make whatever happens a big surprise. Something no one thought of ... for the biggest bang.
Brilliant observations, Krena! I definitely agree with the suggestion that we continue living in the "Now" as much as possible and continue appreciating things at our own pace.

I know things seem to take forever to unfold, but when one considers the kind of massive change we're making to our world and our reality (against so many odds, I might add) thirty years is a drop in the bucket!

As I focus my intentions on the highest possible outcome for all, I'm finding so many confirmations that the old systems are crumbling...look at all the issues with this circus of an election in the US, rockets blowing up on launch pads, even mainstream media disclosing about earthquakes in the Midwest US being caused by the oil industry, and so on.

It feels like the real show's just starting and we've got ringside seats!!

And yes, I believe we ARE in for a very big and wonderful surprise!

:D

Reactions: Pucksterguy

Krena

Embracing Mystery, Mostly
Retired Moderator
Jul 30, 2016
Massachusetts
www.khkrena.com
Brilliant observations, Krena! I definitely agree with the suggestion that we continue living in the "Now" as much as possible and continue appreciating things at our own pace.

I know things seem to take forever to unfold, but when one considers the kind of massive change we're making to our world and our reality (against so many odds, I might add) thirty years is a drop in the bucket!

As I focus my intentions on the highest possible outcome for all, I'm finding so many confirmations that the old systems are crumbling...look at all the issues with this circus of an election in the US, rockets blowing up on launch pads, even mainstream media disclosing about earthquakes in the Midwest US being caused by the oil industry, and so on.

It feels like the real show's just starting and we've got ringside seats!!

And yes, I believe we ARE in for a very big and wonderful surprise!

:D

30 years: drop in the bucket...agree!
Lots of stuff crumbling: agree! I am crumbling, too.
Changes: agree! Does that mean it is an indication of something bigger? I really don't know. Do I wish something more positive and grand? Hell yes.

Is my seatbelt buckled? Oh yes.

❤❤♥

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
30 years: drop in the bucket...agree!
Lots of stuff crumbling: agree! I am crumbling, too.
Changes: agree! Does that mean it is an indication of something bigger? I really don't know. Do I wish something more positive and grand? Hell yes.

Is my seatbelt buckled? Oh yes.

❤❤♥
LOL!! Don't crumble on us, Krena! Let that anticipation and excitement renew your strength. We're all an amazing team...we've got this!

:-D<3<3<3

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
The dark powers that run this world have been promoting fear of ETs for as long as I remember. We've had countless movies about alien invasion, alien pods, aliens eating us, aliens making us slaves and on and on. It's brainwashing really so it's no wonder people fear ETs. I don't have those fears. I do understand that there are some races of ETs that don't exactly care about earth humans or feel compassion but I believe the Creator would never allow us to be tricked if an extinction event should occur because most of us volunteered to be here during this time to experience the unfolding of this great shift. There's no way any of us would survive a pole shift or some the other cataclysms that could well occur. Well, maybe a handful of people might find shelter and survive but how long would they survive after the event and what kind of life would that be? For me, I will use my intuition and I will accept help through evacuation if that time comes.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Well, maybe a handful of people might find shelter and survive but how long would they survive after the event and what kind of life would that be?
I remember in e.g. Dolores Cannon's books it was described, that ETs maybe helped mankind before by helping them to get into underground caves. Many huge underground 'caves' who have been hollowed out by humans in the very distant past (e.g. China) seem to support this hypothesis. There is also talk in another book of humans being taken on spaceships for evacuation and then re-settling after the catacylsm was over.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
This seems to be opening up a can of worms. I once read in I think it was the Ra readings thet Mars was evacuated and settled Earth after/during the wars that destroyed their planet. So that looks like some kind of precedent that it could happen.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I remember in e.g. Dolores Cannon's books it was described, that ETs maybe helped mankind before by helping them to get into underground caves. Many huge underground 'caves' who have been hollowed out by humans in the very distant past (e.g. China) seem to support this hypothesis. There is also talk in another book of humans being taken on spaceships for evacuation and then re-settling after the catacylsm was over.
Shortly after I woke up I found my way into fear through the Zeta information by Nancy Lieder. I moved away from the coast, and the big city, and into the country. I even chose land that had a cave for survival. I became a prepper and had everything to survive for years. Then the years went by and nothing happened. I miss my old life in the city and my friends but I do recognize the learning lesson about losing my fear. It's too bad I always seem to learn the hard way but I know this was my path and likely the way I needed to fully understand this lesson. Lol.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
This seems to be opening up a can of worms. I once read in I think it was the Ra readings thet Mars was evacuated and settled Earth after/during the wars that destroyed their planet. So that looks like some kind of precedent that it could happen.
I read that too, Pucksterguy. In fact I've read of many planets that had to be evacuated and then repopulated after the planet could again sustain life. It's probably not that uncommon in the universe.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Shortly after I woke up I found my way into fear through the Zeta information by Nancy Lieder. I moved away from the coast, and the big city, and into the country. I even chose land that had a cave for survival. I became a prepper and had everything to survive for years. Then the years went by and nothing happened. I miss my old life in the city and my friends but I do recognize the learning lesson about losing my fear. It's too bad I always seem to learn the hard way but I know this was my path and likely the way I needed to fully understand this lesson. Lol.
Thank you for sharing that. My heart goes out to Dave Dobbs (Nibiru researcher) who has moved to the Pyrenees because it's a high-up, granite slab of rock. But now his Mum is sick with cancer back in the UK, but he feels he must stick with the Pyrenees because of the public stance he has taken.

K

KarlaSM

I remember talking about this with a friend who passed away recently, in 2012 when these topics were discussed in many networks. We both agreed that we would stay here on Earth if someone tried to convince us of moving elsewhere in space.

These possibilities also seem to come from ancient timelines, lived in other planets in which either there was an evident need to evacuate or also in civilizations in which malicious beings including some service to self Sirians convinced some people to move to some other sectors. Also, we must think about how Lemurian-Atlantis disaster also keeps playing out in our subconscious. And then...other time periods when there was floods, quakes...etc etc etc.

So we can think about our past and wonder if currently there is a real need to feel that Earth is not a safe place. However, since last year, I have been pondering about something else, not necessarily related to devastating scenarios but planetary consciousness levels.

If you notice, since last year mostly, NASA has been announcing that Mars has water, that other planets seem to have similar characteristics to Earth and hat new exoplanets that seem to look like Earth might be explored in the future. My thought about this, is that since large groups of people on Earth are not ready to move to a higher level of consciousness in which we can respect each other and love each other without living in the old survival mindset, I find it possible that some people choose to become part of colonization programs in other planets.

So in this case it would not necessarily mean that people would be forced to leave because things will be really bad, but on the contrary, that Earth would be like a great capital and that we can restore her in a short time while people who are not ready to be respectful can choose to inhabit other worlds in which levels of consciousness are different than what we as a community intend to create here. :)

Peace and love

Karla

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Thank you for sharing that. My heart goes out to Dave Dobbs (Nibiru researcher) who has moved to the Pyrenees because it's a high-up, granite slab of rock. But now his Mum is sick with cancer back in the UK, but he feels he must stick with the Pyrenees because of the public stance he has taken.
I didn't know Dave Dobb's mom was sick. My heart goes out to him too. I've seen some of his videos. Dave features pictures that I took in his videos. He always gives me credit for my pictures in his videos too. It's the red sphere picture below.

image.jpeg

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
There is also talk in another book of humans being taken on spaceships for evacuation and then re-settling after the catacylsm was over.
I wrote a short story about that chapter (chapter 8 of Dolores Cannon’s Convoluted Universe Book Two), based on that situation. You can read that article here: https://www.transients.info/2012/05/taken-to-safety-a-2012-scenario/.

With one of my self QHHT regressions I found myself as a mermaid being evacuated off planet by an ET craft. In another scene I was in a room on the craft with lots of different species of aliens. (I didn't feel it was Earth though)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)