Short articles/posts from Pleiadian Twin Flames (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Are you a twin flame challenger?

We would like to refer to a group of twin flames who’ve had many incarnations in the earth realm and who got quite fed up with all the tools of separation that have been established here. They set up to challenge them against the tenacity of their love and prove that they can manifest the breaking of all barriers on their way to each other. Sometimes it may seem that those barriers are so high it is like playing a game of poker and needing five Aces in order to win.
In other lives, they proved the strength of their souls and managed to get through even greater challenges And yet, getting inside the game of earthy experiences now, they feel the tentacles of desperation reach for them. There is an explanation for that. First, as one of the rules of the game says, earth humans are to be stripped of all memories of past lives (you will see that rule change, dear ones). Second, the codes of the empathetic humans that are the future of planetary humanity came out to be a bit too delicate for the dark energies that are still abundant here.

What it would mean if you happen to be one of those challengers (or Renegades, which may be an even better term)? Above all, you must have a very strong and ambitious soul. Love yourself for that. Often times that is related to having already decided against incarnating here any more and wanting to finish in style. On the other side, they have their connection, so knowing that they have not much to lose by spending a human lifetime once more, they bravely set in barriers and means to conquer them.

If you are a challenger, it also may be a bit easier for you to get offended when people ask you if you are in union with your twin, referring to being physically with them. The truth is, if that was the most important way to measure once contribution and level of development, the twins would have decided to be together from kindergarten.
And yet, we say, twins are supposed to be together and all paths lead in that direction. It is just that some of them are thornier than others and sometimes a person might feel they need just a little bit of help.

Love and Blessings,
Ivailo
PleiadianTwinFlames

OP
Out of Time

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Today, we would like to talk about the subject of self-sacrifice, which is one of the ways in which the Hanged Man tarot card can be interpreted.

We understand that many of you come from a cultural environment in which self-sacrifice is considered to be the highest manifestation of love. What can be greater than showing that you love somebody else in a dramatic and self-defying way? We don’t want to be disrespectful to those holding the beliefs because they are themselves on a journey of discovery of self… mainly by seeing how much punishment they can take before preservation mechanisms kick in.

What we also realize is that self-sacrifice can be the best way to achieve a particular goal under the rules of the earth realm… or so it has been for eons. But now the times are changing and the power of harming yourself or others will become redundant and no longer tolerated as a tool for shaping reality.

In particular, we don’t like self-sacrifice because it involves giving up your powers to others. We say that it is much better to retain that for yourself so that you can use it better. It will be even better if you could step into your power even more by realizing all the divine rights that are yours by creation. That would involve stripping away all the negative programming that others have put in place in an effort to keep planetary humans trapped in a slavery mentality forever.

Could you be able to get over the conditioning? We bet you have what it takes and wish you good luck.

Love and Blessings,
Ivailo
PleiadianTwinFlames

OP
Out of Time

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Why am I so attracted to somebody who is not my twin flame?

Have you ever asked yourself that question? There is an interesting dynamic that tends to take place in the lower realms where the illusion of separation is very strong. It might be easy to feel disconnected from the place where you are one. You may even be tempted to believe that you may never be together.

As a result, the forces of attraction would usually try to create a bit of a bypass manifested as a desire to connect to the closest soulmate that is physically near you (or the one you communicate with so that there is an exchange of energy that one is conscious of). This is indeed a desire to connect to the twin, to revel in the similarities of frequencies.

To make things worse (or maybe better) the soulmate under question would often times intuitively know that it is not a good idea to stand between twins, at least not without the permission of both of them on some level.

So, if you feel attracted to a soulmate while you are in a separation with your twin, just know what goes on below the surface.

Love and blessings,
Ivailo
https://www.facebook.com/pleiadiantwinflames/

OP
Out of Time

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
What is the difference between a twin flame and a soulmate?

There is a lot of information on the subject, so I just want to share my point of view, the one that I am basing my work on when I do my tarot readings.

Twin souls would be a more proper term to refer to twin flames. Just as when it comes to incarnates, some of them come as twins and others don't. Sometimes, the energy that is to be used for the creation of souls splits into two aspects. The result are two souls with a very strong link between them. Their similarity in frequency is unmatched.

Not everyone has a twin, but that doesn't mean that single souls are lesser or that they can't have the strength of connection between twins. Often times single souls would decide to match their frequencies so that they can have practically the same connection as twin souls.

A soulmate is a member of the soul family. Just like incarnates, souls also have families that consists of entities with a great degree of similarity in vibration. They tend to integrate together and have experiences with each other.

In general, you are expected to feel strong emotions when you meet a soulmate or your twin. Your mind would not recognize them, and yet your soul would.

Love and Blessings,
Ivailo
PleiadianTwinFlames

OP
Out of Time

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Twin Flames and Polyamory

This is an interesting topic that has been entertaining my mind recently.

The most popular opinion seems to be that there is no reason to want to be with anybody else but your twin, especially if you can be with them. This is the point of view that I also hold. The twin has the closest soul frequency to yours and thus the forces of attraction are strongest. Exchanging energy with them would lead to virtually no change of vibration, which could be important for those interesting in the principle of purity, which says "I want to be exactly who and what I want to be".

On the other hand, there are the individuals who are certain in their connection and believe in the free flow of sexual energy, and it is probably related to the concept of starseeds and star families. If you have heard of Teal Swan, she is an Arcturian starseed and she has a video related to polyamory. Those who are familiar and believe in the information regarding life on the Pleiadian world of Erra know about a specific form of polyamory there that seems to be the solution to a demographic problem they appear to have, which takes place in the background belief that homosexuality is not natural.

We live in a universe of variety and unless that causes danger or pain, the rule of thumb is to respect it. Whatever you chose, make sure it is what you really want and not a choice based on covering a wound. Monogamy may be hiding insecurity, while polyamory could be a reaction to problems with emotional intimacy.

Your past and current tendencies may provide you with clues. Did you prefer to be loyal to your chosen one, or did you chase the thrill of looking for a connection outside the relationship? Do you prefer to give yourself completely to a romantic affair, or do you believe there are plenty of fish in the sea?

Love and Blessings,
Ivailo
PleiadianTwinFlames

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)