Shifts Within You (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
First off, do you understand the difference between making changes in your life to break cycles, habits and patterns you've gotten yourself into, and then an internal shift which you feel strongly that helps you move into something new and as a repercussion you break the cycles, habits and patterns.

That's what I've been feeling over the past week. While it's not so important what it's about as each of you may have something different going on, what I'm curious about is if any of you have also had this internal shift recently.

I was very recently reading a message from a Facebook friend which started off annoying me, but ended up enlightening me; she shared her shift, which was different to mine but it was a shift.

lava-656827_1280.jpg

When I facilitate the QHHT sessions, I also heal and change as a result of the clients making breakthroughs by coming across memories and insights from higher self (plus the direct healing from HS). This may be part of my change, but I feel it's a bit more than that.

So, for me, I'm feeling like something has lifted around 'scarcity' and my internal distain at pursuing all avenues that lead to generating income. There's just some things I stay away from as I know it's about manipulating others to make money, but this belief seems to be something that may not be about my level of care for others, but a block placed within by a third party.

I also feel myself opening up to allow more abundance to come in.

In combination, I feel myself lifted up out of years of being in a lower vibrational state that keeps me from remaining more positive.

But like I said, our internal shifts can be different. Feel free to share yours.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Lots of internal shifts going on personally.
I feel like I've been really busy while asleep on the things that concern me most and am seeing the changes around me and within me, both.
Feels like my changes are manifesting around me.

Edit: I just remembered that I'd posted my latest "Winds of Change" after a really long time not posting one. To me, these are external winds that blow through and with me. This one was a penetrating wind: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/winds-of-change.3749/
:cool: that you post about internal change at the same time.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Laron

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
Internal shifting also happening for me. It feels like I see some things from a different perspective all of a sudden.

• Cool Post
Reactions: Lila and Laron

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
More than one person has told me in the last few days that I have been glowing. The only outward thing I have done is have a haircut (to short and springy - my hair has a mind of its own); and also started taking NAC daily about 5 days ago, which I think is giving me an internal clean-out but in a nice way (nothing too dramatic). So it could be that they are starting to see my energy more clearly. Or I could have shifted and my energy is more apparent.

smiley face thumbs up.jpg

GregH3000

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 10, 2016
Texas, USA
tumblr.gregdiablo.com
Clif High mentions here and there that now that our planet is fully engaged in the Age of Aquarius, perhaps some new energies concomitant with this area of the galaxy coming in that could have a similar effect, analogous to what happens to humans on a generational level after a Fourth Turning (now ongoing). A springtime quality, as opposed to receding winter; a burgeoning desire to engage in more dedicated striving to get that elusive "return on investment" Clif was promoting in a recent video ("Doubt Woo," I think).

Just a speculation of mine; perhaps yet another manifestation of enantiodromia on the galactic level. Anyway, Laron, I've been feeling a bit of the same thing, but unfortunately counteracted by some physical health issues I've been struggling with since last summer especially, so not really sure. Ever since the stolen election, I've been in a crappy place, to be honest.

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I'm not keeping up with Clif's videos so I've missed a lot over the past couple of months so that's interesting to hear.

Reactions: Snowmelt

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I've been having lulls where nothing seems to make sense, followed by periods of clarity and activity.

Reactions: GregH3000 and Laron

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Whilst we create new pathways for telepathy and psychic awareness, there are bound to be some training sequences that confuse.

I was very keen on Spielberg's sci fi series "Taken" (sadly the hard drive I stored it on ceased functioning and I lost it)

One of the main character's chat up line to women was "You are the sun and the moon to me"

This line has been in my head for about ten days. It dropped in and occasionally makes itself heard. Where did it come from? What does it mean?

I idly explored issues around my male and female energies, the Equinox and wondered if something was being foretold. No matter how I asked for more information, nothing was forthcoming....

This morning three lovely young men have installed two new storage heaters in my flat, free; courtesy of a green initiative. I love this government!

Once installed, I was shown how to programme them.

"Now you have your Sun and your Moon settings" and I nearly burst out laughing. Yes, the day settings are "Sun settings" from 7am to 11pm and the "Moon settings" are from 11pm to 7am.

So I guess I was just picking up on the storage heaters and there is nothing else to the phrase. Interesting eh?

IMG_4462.JPG

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I love your psychic abilities, Pod.
I also love mine. I have been listening to Joe Rogan from about 2017, not all the time. You need to have time to invest in listening to his podcasts. But back then, I listened to all the Randall Carlson/Graham Hancock interviews done by Joe, and also some others. 2 nights ago, I was thinking of seeing what podcasts Joe has done recently (I did catch the Dr McCullough and Dr Mallone ones). As my hands were straying near the keyboard, I thought of Randall Carlson. I loved that man so much (I think he is a reincarnation of Plato himself) that I penned a poem to him back then - might have shared it here, can't remember. Anyway, on Joe Rogan's front page, was the latest podcast done on February 5, with Randall Carlson - in person!
That's one of the things about Joe's format I like - people have to go there in person. In Randall's case, he had to drive 1,000 miles to reach him.
Being psychic looks wacky - but it's really not. It's being in tune.

• Cool Post
Reactions: Laron and Lila

Anna

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 1, 2016
I felt a lot less in the reactive mind, a lot more in surrender and aware of energy leaking. Lots of root chakra energy release/karma clearing and some days I felt almost like sinking through the earth, like a big grounding shift. Im used to channel high energies and sometimes a bit uncomfortable in too "earthy" energies. But I think this is a big shift for me as Im becoming more comfortable in the "earthy" energies. Almost like im reborn in the same body, on a reset.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Pod, Lila and Laron

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Still waiting. At least I resumed my book on retrievals which is going fine right now. Otherwise too stressed out with many things, no time for shifting. ;)

• Love this post!
Reactions: Linda and Laron

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
Apart from the cold within (which I mentioned on another thread), I'm getting a lot of mild ptsd from events in my current life which keep coming up. Not so bad during the day, but it's a sod when you're trying to get to sleep.

• A hug for you
Reactions: Lila and Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)