Help Shedding from the Vaccinated & How to Protect Yourself (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
This thread is dedicated to everything you can find about the shedding taking place by those vaccinated with mRNA vaccines for COVID. It is also a place to share information on protecting yourself from the shedding, including on an energetic level. For example, shungite is said to help.

I've come across so many people and social media posts now reporting on direct experiences around this and it's pretty convincing that it is taking place -- Doctors included. We are talking about headaches, pets going crazy and running away as well as acting strange from being in contact with the vaccinated, females having miscarriages and painful heavy periods, plus a whole lot more.

Feel free to share links, photos, etc., in relation to the vaccine shedding. I'll make this a sticky thread so you can always find it at the top of this board (the COVID board).

I know of naturopaths and yoga teachers in New Zealand who are no longer accepting clients who have had the vaccinations, until a month has passed for those clients. A new age/spiritual bookshop in Nelson, New Zealand, is not allowing vaccinated into their store because of the shedding. There are also people now who are organising gatherings, telling people who are vaccinated that they can not come.

You may remember Puckster's thread on Clif High's video back in April where he talks all about this: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/latest-woo-and-effects-of-the-jab.8582/

While there's different theories and information on how the shedding takes place, whether it's through the skin on the body, or mucus, here's a answer from Lynn, who's a psychic many of us have followed for a long time now, which sheds some light on the issue:

Q. Hi Lynn. Many women are coming forward saying they are experiencing reproductive issues (pain, irregular periods, bleeding from menopausal women, and bleeding in girls as young as 2 years old) as a result of coming into CONTACT with people who have had the shot. Some doctors are suggesting there is some kind of transfer happening between the people with the shot and people without it. Can you confirm? How is it happening and how can we protect ourselves and our daughters?
A. I get that after a person has the beer bug shot they can be contagious under certain conditions. Specifically when they are symptomatic or having an immune response to the shot (fever, aches, soreness, lymph response) they are expressing portions of the "bug." If that person was to come into contact with someone, and I get most times it would be mucus related, (coughing, sneezing, etc) they could contract a variant of the bug that is being expressed.​
It looks like one of the goals of this bug is to attack the reproductive organs. Pregnant women are the highest at risk. Your immune system is lower when you are pregnant so you do not reject the baby, and the placenta is a filter from the mom to the baby. This "expressed" part of the bug enters the body and will go almost straight to the placenta, which compromises the function and can create a miscarriage or still birth. This is even more intense when a pregnant women gets the "shot" and puts it directly into her body.​
I see that the female reproductive system can show evidence of this attack via abnormal bleeding, but the male system is under attack too. It will effect sperm count, healthy sperm production and even erectile issues. Men will deal with this too, but the symptoms may not be as pronounced until more time and data are collected.​
How to protect yourself? If someone is symptomatic stay away from them. I get the transmission only occurs when they are having an immune reaction. After their reaction has run it's course, they do not look to be contagious. If you do have to get the shot, or chose to for personal reasons, respect thy neighbor and quarantine until you feel like yourself wholly. Since some people will inevitably go out and about while still feeing ill, wash your hands, stay away from coughing (mucus looks like the key contributor) and don't get in anyone's face if you see they aren't well (or ask them if you know they took the shot).​
And that is all I have for this reading. Stay safe!​
I'm about to head into a forced two week quarantine in "MIQ" in New Zealand from Monday, as I'm heading home from Egypt (if everything goes as planned including my COVID test beforehand). New Zealand has forced frontline workers on the border, from international airports to all those that work in MIQ, the managed isolation system in NZ for anyone arriving, to have the mRNA vaccine. So I'm going to be in contact with staff in the hotel I'm placed in, which could be anywhere in NZ as they don't tell you until you arrive, and I will be mindful of the shedding situation. As part of the process during my stay, which I have to pay for ($3,000 NZ), I have to have 3 or four COVID tests over that period of 2 weeks.

Update August 23, 2021: I've created a thread pinned to this board with advice on how to heal from the COVID vaccine, but this also covers shedding: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/healing-from-the-covid-vaccines.8824/
Important COVID RT Threads
List last updated Dec 8,2021

Last edited:

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Recently I read about this sort of tea supposed to help fight it.

Not sure how and where to get it though for me. I admit I am also not a tea drinker.

Rebekah

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
I got incredibly ill in March after going to a friend's house. I didn't realize until I had been there hours that her husband was home ill for the day....because of the shot! And then he proceeded to join us for lunch! I was ill by the next day and it took me 5 days to be functional again. It was the weirdest illness I've ever had. I am still trying to make sense of it. Thank you for this thread, I am very curious what else I should do to detox from that (currently Medical Medium diet with 80% raw foods and lots of zinc, quercetin, Vit D & C). Really hoping there has been no lasting changes to my cells!

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
THE COVID VAXXED MUST BE QUARANTINED! Expert Consensus
"The terrifying focus of the discussion was on medical reports which demonstrate that transmission of the Covid bioweapons is taking place from the vaxxed to the unvaxxed. Those who did not subject themselves to Big Pharma’s experiment are getting infected anyway. Even though men and women did not take the deadly jab, they are being sterilized without direct physical contact to a vaxxed person.

Self spreading vaccines is no myth. Page number 45 from this PDF produced by Johns Hopkins University demonstrates that self-spreading vaccines do already exist.

Self-disseminating vaccines for emerging infectious diseases has existed since 2016, according to this study by the US National Library of Medicine National health Institute.

Pfizer officially admits in their own documents that the experimental mRNA trial subjects are Super Spreaders who transmit disease to the unvaxxed. During Pfizer’s clinical trials it’s cleverly termed “occupational exposure”."
https://ambassadorlove.wordpress.com/2021/05/02/the-covid-vaxxed-must-be-quarantined-expert-consensus/

Reactions: Yuk-lin and Margie
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I decided not to go back to New Zealand at this stage. I really wasn't comfortable being around vaccinated staff in MIQ — the Government facilities for the forced quarantine, on top of being forced to be locked up in a hotel guarded by the military like I've done something wrong, or something was wrong with me, for two weeks (and having to pay for it). There were other reasons too, but I just wasn't ready to handle that. I'm staying here in Dahab, Egypt, a few more months. It's a really nice place and easy to reach for anyone thinking about a holiday. It's got great energy and is one of the rare places in the world which isn't locked down with restrictions and mask use (no one is wearing masks here).

I'm closely following lawyer Sue Grey, who's from my hometown Nelson in New Zealand. She recently went into the high court to try and stop the rollout of the vaccines to all of New Zealand based on the dangers of them. A decision will be made this week. It sounds like she did well at presenting her case.

I got incredibly ill in March after going to a friend's house. I didn't realize until I had been there hours that her husband was home ill for the day...
Thanks for sharing. I'm having a number of people contact me anonymously as they are concerned with the vaccinated friends and family judging them. But I don't mind how people want to share, as long as we can share, as this is an important situation.

about your traveling, i wish you a good trip back and may you be safe, Laron!
Thanks Lilia.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
This is from a friend that contacted me and wanted to share her experience anonymously in relation to shedding taking place from the vaccinated.

“I have a lot of colleagues that are vaccinated. I didn’t know what could be the result of being in contact with them. I’m menstruating less and less because I’m 52 but this last menstruation, I was menstruating for 5 days and that’s very strange. I then read something about the fact that when you are in contact with vaccinated people that your menstruation can change.​
When I’m with these colleagues who have been vaccinated, I have stomach aches. Right now I’m off work for a week and I don’t have stomach aches. I have several male colleagues, they are Moroccan people and they don’t take the vaccine and one of them had horrible stomach aches. It’s very strange. I don’t know what to do, but I’m taking more vitamins and I just don’t know what I can do about it. What can you do? And I will never take the vaccine, never ever ever ever!"​

• Love this post!
Reactions: Thessa Thijs

Margie

Involved Wayfarer
Jan 21, 2021
This thread is dedicated to everything you can find about the shedding taking place by those vaccinated with mRNA vaccines for COVID. It is also a place to share information on protecting yourself from the shedding, including on an energetic level. For example, shungite is said to help.

I've come across so many people and social media posts now reporting on direct experiences around this and it's pretty convincing that it is taking place -- Doctors included. We are talking about headaches, pets going crazy and running away as well as acting strange from being in contact with the vaccinated, females having miscarriages and painful heavy periods, plus a whole lot more.

Feel free to share links, photos, etc., in relation to the vaccine shedding. I'll make this a sticky thread so you can always find it at the top of this board (the COVID board).

I know of naturopaths and yoga teachers in New Zealand who are no longer accepting clients who have had the vaccinations, until a month has passed for those clients. A new age/spiritual bookshop in Nelson, New Zealand, is not allowing vaccinated into their store because of the shedding. There are also people now who are organising gatherings, telling people who are vaccinated that they can not come.

You may remember Puckster's thread on Clif High's video back in April where he talks all about this: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/latest-woo-and-effects-of-the-jab.8582/

While there's different theories and information on how the shedding takes place, whether it's through the skin on the body, or mucus, here's a answer from Lynn, who's a psychic many of us have followed for a long time now, which sheds some light on the issue:

Q. Hi Lynn. Many women are coming forward saying they are experiencing reproductive issues (pain, irregular periods, bleeding from menopausal women, and bleeding in girls as young as 2 years old) as a result of coming into CONTACT with people who have had the shot. Some doctors are suggesting there is some kind of transfer happening between the people with the shot and people without it. Can you confirm? How is it happening and how can we protect ourselves and our daughters?
A. I get that after a person has the beer bug shot they can be contagious under certain conditions. Specifically when they are symptomatic or having an immune response to the shot (fever, aches, soreness, lymph response) they are expressing portions of the "bug." If that person was to come into contact with someone, and I get most times it would be mucus related, (coughing, sneezing, etc) they could contract a variant of the bug that is being expressed.​
It looks like one of the goals of this bug is to attack the reproductive organs. Pregnant women are the highest at risk. Your immune system is lower when you are pregnant so you do not reject the baby, and the placenta is a filter from the mom to the baby. This "expressed" part of the bug enters the body and will go almost straight to the placenta, which compromises the function and can create a miscarriage or still birth. This is even more intense when a pregnant women gets the "shot" and puts it directly into her body.​
I see that the female reproductive system can show evidence of this attack via abnormal bleeding, but the male system is under attack too. It will effect sperm count, healthy sperm production and even erectile issues. Men will deal with this too, but the symptoms may not be as pronounced until more time and data are collectcollect​

Margie

Involved Wayfarer
Jan 21, 2021
Forgot to mention borax...an incredible helpful one too.

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
Forgot to mention borax...an incredible helpful one too.
Yes it was very useful, but now banned in the UK.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Snowmelt

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
Weird thought. I wonder if there is a component in the vax which leaves something not so good in the vaxxed persons aura. If your aura came into contact with a vaxxed persons aura then that can have a deleterious effect on the unvaxxed person.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Weird thought. I wonder if there is a component in the vax which leaves something not so good in the vaxxed persons aura. If your aura came into contact with a vaxxed persons aura then that can have a deleterious effect on the unvaxxed person.
Could explain the reports of dogs not wanting to be near a vaxed person. Dogs sense more than we often do.

theGalacticTravelChannel

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Recently I read about this sort of tea supposed to help fight it.

Not sure how and where to get it though for me. I admit I am also not a tea drinker.
Pine needle tea.... just take a handful, perhaps 12-20 pine needles just off the tree, steep in hot water.

NOT for the faint at heart. Most could barely tolerate.

But a natural, healing elixir indeed.

Terri

Involved Wayfarer
Apr 12, 2021
Deep in the Heart of Texas
I got incredibly ill in March after going to a friend's house. I didn't realize until I had been there hours that her husband was home ill for the day....because of the shot! And then he proceeded to join us for lunch! I was ill by the next day and it took me 5 days to be functional again. It was the weirdest illness I've ever had. I am still trying to make sense of it. Thank you for this thread, I am very curious what else I should do to detox from that (currently Medical Medium diet with 80% raw foods and lots of zinc, quercetin, Vit D & C). Really hoping there has been no lasting changes to my cells!
You say you are taking lots of zinc. You must take care and not overdose on zinc as this can make you ill.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Laron and Nara

gayleenrich

Just Arrived
May 22, 2021
Laron
I’m in Australia and the bax available here is the Astra Zeneca and from memory another too, can you confirm that no matter which bax are available they are all of shedding nature!
This concerns me a lot as I’ve a home business and need to know as I want to distance myself and my son and grandson from these people that are smaxinated! The video above from the nurse has my anxiety skyrocketing!
Gayle

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I'll reply with info from a longtime friend with both western and eastern healing training and practice. Her greatest concern is for young women and girls who may face reproductive issues from the shot or the shedding. She suggests no close contact for 4-6 weeks after the shot. As far as intimate contact - well, that may never be Ok.

Lilia

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 26, 2016
Vayuna, via Switzerland
Laron
I’m in Australia and the bax available here is the Astra Zeneca and from memory another too, can you confirm that no matter which bax are available they are all of shedding nature!
This concerns me a lot as I’ve a home business and need to know as I want to distance myself and my son and grandson from these people that are smaxinated! The video above from the nurse has my anxiety skyrocketing!
Gayle
i understand that you are anxious about the issue, i am too! here where i live they have used mostly the pfizer one, but... the last 3 weeks or so it has become impossible to dodge being in the same bus or train compartment with at least 2 people at once who were avidly and loudly discussing that they had the first or second dose just a day ago and so on... yet, on the same page the above video is from, http://www.truthunmasked.org/p/welcome.html, in the section "stay away" i looked through all the videos because i was hoping to find opinions or information about whether the shedding leaves a lasting impact or is just done once detoxed and you steer clear of newly shot people, and one of the later videos when you scroll down https://rumble.com/vgsze5-doctor-speaks-on-shedding.html, is by some holistic health practitioner which seems very well researched and put together, and she points out that its just like any toxin, it impacts you, you detox and if you have clear enough detox pathways and help your body with clearing it out, thats it as long as you dont overdo coming in contact with the toxin (the spike protein) again. it feels true but maybe just because i am hoping that it is as "simple" as that. well, nothing simple though when you have to use the train...

Reactions: gayleenrich
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
can you confirm that no matter which bax are available they are all of shedding nature!
No, I can't, but hopefully we have someone around here who has a better understanding on that situation. I do know that the mRNA vaccines all shed.

The problem is that when travel opens up, there are going to be a variety of people around us, and some people in our countries that are returning from holiday or lock down or any situation could easily have got another type of vaccine in another country.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
This video may be in another thread, but I hope it's not a dupe for this thread. It's more doctor observations on what the shot does to women, and men. All I did was summarize the video, I cannot vouch for the information but the info coincides with what the J&J former VP said about the vax making most people sterile.

VIDEO: Dr Christiane Northrup gives details on the COVID-19 vaccine shedding. TLDR: Some women shed the entire lining of the uterus at once. 6yo girl sheds giant blood clot. She claims the J&J shot is the most dangerous. Men who have had the shot have sperm that will not swim, women who have had the shot have eggs that will not develop into embryos. Normal miscarriage rates are 1 in 6 pregnancies, but now in some towns women who have had the shot 4 out of 5 pregnant vaccinated women have a miscarriage. The Pfizer document p67 says women should not attempt to get pregnant within 7 weeks of the vaccine. The spike protein from the vaccine is in the blood, sweat, semen of the vaccinated. Herd immunity does not work with vaccines, it only works if animals in a herd get an infection. Make your own Hydroxychloroquine: take 3 peeled organic grapefruit, 3 organic lemons, put in pot with glass top, simmer for 3 hours (do not boil!). Strain and put in fridge. Daily dosage was not given. You can also use an espresso machine (not the same as a coffee maker or Keurig machine!!) to make pine needle tea. The mRNA vaccine makes the body create spike proteins to spread them. Vaccinated men are having blood in the urine, scrotal swelling. 100+ doctors have died under mysterious circumstances if they do a deep dive into vaccines. The New York Times has launched a smear campaign against Dr Northrup. https://www.brighteon.com/2aaed9bc-aa22-4da2-bdf8-2b0f2059983a Her own website: https://www.drnorthrup.com/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)