Shattering reality.. (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Questionable soul

Just Arrived
Nov 23, 2018
My thoughts, emotions, senses are all over the place.. I will try to make this make sense. I have commented on a couple posts, I drive a truck for a living, 18 wheeler here in the states, prime mover abroad.. last night I knocked off early, unlike me.. I also ignored my O'dark 30 alarm.. felt off.. weather was wet,cold and foggy.. my route carried me south to Knoxville Tennessee then East to the Carolinas. The closer to K town I got the worse I felt. Head pounding, ears ringing, queasy.. I dont really care for Knoxville, but this was different. Then it happened, on I640 the bypass highway around the north side of town.. in a moment quicker than a lightning strike, it all unfolded.. the car on the shoulder full of people(several generations) the pickup truck and a dozen plus cars.. at 60+mph in the rain.. cars pulls on to road, from a dead stop.. I processed all this and had the SOLUTION, then I willed it to be done.. in/at that very moment, in the same timing as the lightning bolt it was real time.. and just like that it all unfolded, and the solution I willed materialized right before my eyes.. this one sped up, that one eased up, the pickup slid that way and back again.. only thing is.. vehicles do not respond or recover like that.. it was like a child playing cars on the kitchen floor.. and sliding a toy this way then that way, to fit.. and in the rain, 7000lb pickup at 60mph.. never...not one bad thing happened..almost like nobody noticed... then other things from my past came flooding in.. some really good, some I failed miserably to sense correctly. I have made it about 45 minutes outside Knoxville for a break.. I have to go.. I never carry my phone inside a cafe, I did today.. it brought comfort... connection.. but my waitress is worried, I am fighting the tears and just wiped out with feelings... and add o so much deeper... Linda, Anieka.. .. ..hailstones

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I do understand what you are saying because I've done the same, albeit in my little Toyota. I've ridden in big trucks and have the upmost respect for you and the other drivers.

The flash of insight and instant knowing are powerful things. You cannot help but be moved. So now, you know more of what is available. There may be all kinds of ways to describe this kind of event. I think of it as the Higher Selves working in concert for everyone's well being.

You did well - now rest.

BTW - I was not intending to be on the forum now, but I felt someone calling out - must have been you. :-D

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I processed all this and had the SOLUTION, then I willed it to be done..
Now you understand how it works, friend. Good for you!
but my waitress is worried, I am fighting the tears and just wiped out with feelings...
Why were you so upset? Were you stressed about the situation, or just amazed it all worked out and you were relieved? You can cry and still be a man. Don't let fear mongers tell you different. If you'd prefer, go to your truck and let it out, you'll feel better.

There was one case where the highway got real icy in one patch so I tried to slow down, at which point I started turning around going essentially backwards. I passed a car as I slid backwards and smiled and waved enthusiastically at them as I slid the wrong way, like my long-planned stunt finally worked. o_O What else could I do? But I came to a rest on the correct side of the road, just facing the wrong way. And it all worked out, no cars dented, no one hurt.

Last edited:

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Rogue Watcher has a similar experience on the road. I will try to get him to come on & share.

I can understand how this can shake you up. Relax or run/exercise the excess adrenaline.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I drove proffesionally for ten yrs or so. Smaller trucks in and around Toronto. Icy roads etc. Small miracles happened every now and then. Your intuition was trying to get you to stop the truck before said incident. TG it all turned out well. Spirit saved everyones ass that day. Lemme tell you about my boating acxident this summer. The universe saved my fat ass real good https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/in-the-shadow-of-eclipses.5542/
read aĺ about it bro. I call it a watershed moment lol.

OP
Questionable soul

Questionable soul

Just Arrived
Nov 23, 2018
Thanks to you all, I am kinda in a weird place.. can't seem to rate your replies...I have made my destination to unload..that's about it on the consciousness side.. to try and clarify/respond.. my emotions were pretty strong, in the cafe.. because my life kinda passed by in slomo.. like everytime I had previously done this, without realizing it.. I am still processing it.. it's kinda daunting, given some of the subjects..like stuff I saw as a child on T.V news.. from like 1968.. most of you can add that up.. my birthday in 69.. was Armstrongs day<<< yep.. then Apollo< think " Houston we have a problem".. I sensed, but totally failed Challenger...hence my tears in the cafe.. these were the strongest and repeating... the others.. when replayed, left good feelings.. like those people went on to make difference.. humbling. I am trying to stitch this all together.. it's hard. Somebody buzzed me, about an hour after i posted.. helped. That's it for now... it's all jumbled up.. like in the movies, when a computer email has a bug.. and downloads endless amounts of intel....i have sunk roots, but the whole planets wobbling out of kilter.. Earthly me,,, says i have cracked my head.. lol.......

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Interesting so many of your significant events are about the space program. That might be worth looking into.

Your jumbled and cracked feelings are because old ideas and limitations are gone. Think of it as breaking through a shell.

You are on a great adventure. Yea Team!!

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
What more can we say but thank goodness you were at or near the scene. Shock is a moment when people's eyes open wide. Thinking of you now and then over the next 24 hours.

Rogue Watcher

Involved Wayfarer
Oct 6, 2016
Many years ago, I had a martial arts master tell me, "There will come a time when you will be called. You will not know for what. And you will not know for when." He explained that we prepare ourselves for that time but when that time comes, we will not remember anything we did to prepare. We will just do.

Like all things in the universe, we are in motion. And every once in awhile, our movement passes through a point in space and time where we are in synch with the rest. These are our rare moments of epiphany and deja vu. It's probably possible for someone to affect the frequency that they synchronize or possibly the quality of their synchronization. For me though, I am just thankful that I felt and witnessed it. There's a sci-fi show I like to quote (Babylon 5). After a woman's ship was practically run over by a godly powerful being, an ambassador tells her "They are a mystery. And I am both terrified and reassured to know that there are still wonders in the universe."

As Anaeika mentioned, I have had a moment where the universe went slow motion and everything went just the way it needed to in order to avoid complete disaster. In fact, I'm pretty sure I have almost died at least three times. Probably more. Some of the times, it felt like an invisible force pushed or pulled something (or me) just enough to save my life. One time, it felt like it was just me saying, "no". At every such moment, I give thanks and return my attention to the future.

Rogue Watcher

Involved Wayfarer
Oct 6, 2016
Interesting so many of your significant events are about the space program. That might be worth looking into.

Your jumbled and cracked feelings are because old ideas and limitations are gone. Think of it as breaking through a shell.

You are on a great adventure. Yea Team!!
It is also possible, that Challenger may not have been a missed moment for you to "will or do". You are likely special kind of empath that has the ability to reach back or across moments or distances. Maybe, that time, you were only intended to "witness". So if you are burdened by it, you should forgive your inability to intervene. We are luminous beings with likely possibilities of ascending to something greater - or returning to something greater. But we are not omniscient nor all powerful. Take heart and solace in the truth you were willing to act.

I do think Linda was on to something there about space. ^^

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I am glad that there are souls like you out there, Questionable soul.
Maybe you'll meet one of the people in the full car one day and find a piece of your story you hadn't known until then.
Coming full circle that way can be amazing<3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)