Share your Photography (Part 2) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Here's a photo I took on the Kaikoura coastline on the east coast of New Zealand a few days back.
118281171_10163986202125057_3213389563251028854_o.jpg

Yes, my foot got wet ... as I started to run from the wave!

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Just went through this entire (very interesting) thread and I wanted to thank you all, these photos and the little stories written alongside them are amazing...
Nice to see you back here, old friend, after such a long while. Hope you will drop in more often now, at least from time to time.
o:) :)

Reactions: Alain

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
One of the ladies dropped in for a morning visit. The path along the fence is too narrow for the antlered ones. Moms also park their fawns in those shrubs, and our dog will lay out there to keep them safe. We replaced the old wooden fence with black coated chain link, which is barely visible, and the world of the woods really came to life. We've got a small gap at the gate so the rabbits that live under the deck can go back and forth to the woods. Every now and then another critter will come into the yard - such as a skunk - sigh.

morning visit.jpg

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
Moon.jpg

Sometimes when it is cold and there are ice crystals hanging in the air, there is a cool phenomenon where light looks like pillars. Here is a shot of the moon during one such morning. The picture really doesn't do it justice. The moon literally looked like it was reaching down and touching the ground. Very beautiful. That's the plus side of things.

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
Cold.jpg

Here's the down side of things. This is a picture of the outside temp according to my car. It was colder than that; actually -42 degrees. Almost -50 degrees C if you count the wind's cooling effect (wind chill).

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
talking about record cold, only on the north and south pole it gets colder

Reactions: Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
On my commute to work every day. A Canola field in bloom; central Canada. The picture doesn't do it justice.
I was moved with that photo - says working together and well-being to me.

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
Porcupine.jpg

I made a new woodland friend last night. I was outside working and saw a porcupine wandering across the yard at a distance. So - I sat down on the ground and mentally asked him if he would like to come close to me. He replied telepathically "I am a she" and "yes I would". She came within 4 feet of me and kept looking for roots to eat. She was completely unafraid. I asked her what I could do for her and she said "apples!". Then I realized why she had been coming around often lately (a risky move, we have dogs). The apple tree in our yard had been very abundant this year. The deer were feasting on them and have a habit of knocking a lot of the apples off and they fall to the ground. Apparently the porcupine really liked them but they are all gone now. Before I got up to leave I asked for her name. She replied with a word that started with an "M" but I couldn't recognize the rest of the letters. I will ask again next time.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
had a thing lately that was not telepathic but i saw one of the kind in my country, approached a bit and when i thought that is enough i rested, i saw it the hedgehog had i thought watery eyes so pehaps a bit fearfull, after that and pleased with the experience i returned to my place and itself pursuhed its way

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)