Share your Pet Images! (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Feel free to share any photos or artwork of your pets in this thread, as well as a description and/or some information about the image and your pet if you like.

Recently I returned home and was reunited with my cat Xabbu. This first photo was yesterday when he was guarding the front door from a local cat.

xabst.jpg

This second one was Xabbu being a bit jealous about me being reunited with pink kitty.

hk.jpg

And a third and final one for this post is Xabbu talking to me while resting on my bed.

xab2.jpg

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
My dog Bella -I'm a cat person, never had a dog, but she appeared outside my house a couple of years ago after escaping from her last owner and I fell in love and we adopted each other -her prior two owners had not been good to her we found out. Will see if I can get shots of my current 2 cats in the future.

upload_2017-11-3_16-51-10.jpg

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
My dog Bella -I'm a cat person, never had a dog, but she appeared outside my house a couple of years ago after escaping from her last owner and I fell in love and we adopted each other -her prior two owners had not been good to her we found out. Will see if I can get shots of my current 2 cats in the future.

View attachment 2972
How could anyone resist that gorgeous face. Bless her.

Jenny

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Loki.jpg

This is Loki. He passed away last May after gracing me with 15 years of his company. I miss him with every fibre of my being, and would give anything to have him back. He taught me what unconditional love feels like.

Jenny

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Rusty.png

And this is my newest doggy friend, Rusty - a Labrador/Rhodesian Ridgeback cross. I got him last December from a refuge. He's four years old and a very independent chap - it's taken us both a while to bond with each other but we're getting there! He LOVES chasing things, tummy rubs and bones.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Ridgebacks are certainly independent! We had one that was half ridgeback and her would routinely make sure you knew that he had heard you before he did the opposite!o_O:rolleyes:<3

Sam Vause

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
We are cat people (always from the pound - pound kitties are the very best!).... :)

This is "Cass" (short for Cassanova, 'cause he was always lookin' for love in all the wrong places....). 18 pounds, completely and totally laid back, and BIG. When he was standing on all fours, his tail came to the bottom of my pants pocket. We truly enjoyed our years with him...
2011-09-16 19.53.11.jpg

Next is Lola - she was the example of sweet, loving, and truly gentle. When she left us, the crevice in our hearts was like the Grand Canyon. And the memories from her years with us are truly wonderful!!!
IMG_3306.JPG

Helen is the longest with us of late (10 years), and truly is the remaining queen of the house. Pics are 2007 and now. Her eyes are blue 'cause she's got a congenital eye problem making her functional blind, so of course we named her Helen.

Helen Keller - I mean, what else would you name a blind lady cat??

Pushy, demanding, absolutely showers us with affection when it suits her interests. Love this kitteh; she sleep in my armpit every night we let her happen to get her way... :)0707142.jpg

IMG00018-20100131-1247.jpg

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I miss him with every fibre of my being, and would give anything to have him back. He taught me what unconditional love feels like.
I feel the same for all my furry kids that have left this plane. I hope to see them again once I cross the barrier too. Their teachings, especially as you state, their unconditional love is I believe is the main reason the lesson they come to teach us. It is sad that not all people open their hearts to such love and devotion and it is my hope that they do so on due time according to their own evolution path.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
These are my little fur babies. The yorkie is Bella. The black lab is Jack. After my cat died, I was too hurt to get another. She has accompanied me through many chapters in life.
Jack was given to me a year ago from my neighbor before he died of cancer. I promised to take good care of him. I think he is part greyhound, as his build is more sleek and he loves running.

2A8FAE18-F374-472B-9BFF-F8F52EB91594.jpeg

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
The 3 Musketeers - Chance, Emmitt, Sampson
This is an old picture, and they all are gone now. We took in several older dogs over the years. Even though our times together were short, we were the richer for having them in our lives. They each were healers, but Emmitt had a special gift. People would pet his head and gaze into his eyes.

The three.jpg

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Here are my two K9 fur family members:

BD4510E6-16B1-4B02-A693-10F1596282D3.jpeg

Murdoch is the gray boy and Autumn is the blonde girl. And yes, they’ve taken over on the futon in the back patio...

Amy Couture

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 1, 2016
This is Oscar, who found me when he was a kitten when I was living in Fresno, California. I had come home on lunch break one day, saw him near a curb, bent over to pet him, and he leapt up and landed on my back, purring. This is a practice he continues today. Now he is a big orange lover-boy tabby, and is very demanding with his affections--especially every night at about 9pm, when it is what we call his "smooshing" time, when he finds me wherever I am in the house, leaps into my lap, wraps his paws around my neck, and smooshes his face onto my shoulder and makes this snurgily noise. Oscar is SO loved and he's also the most sweet and peaceful of all my cats. He does though absolutely love chewing on cords--laptop cords, electrical cords, iphone cords. It's a wonder he hasn't ever gotten a zap (that I know of).oscar.jpg

megdarlin

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 21, 2016
My beloved dear friend, wolf-dog and companion Cochise of 12 years...he's passed. I feel him nearby always, especially at night at spots in my home where he can guard the doors...even though I know he's with me...the human part of me misses him terribly.

Attachments

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
"Susi (Susie)", our Chartreux-like cat. She was trained by me back then to sit on my hand, she was very special in general, never saw another one with a cat do that (and other 'things'). We should have gone to a circus for it and charge money. ;) She could even still do that with me at old age because she remained muscular and slim somehow (her kind of race I suppose). Very intelligent and sensitive being she was, too. She comes in my dreams sometimes. Like the collie lady does.

upload_2017-11-9_19-10-51.jpeg

upload_2017-11-9_19-10-24.jpeg

"Anja (Anya)", our Collie. Sweetheart she could be, but also had some naughty fits, a real character. For me she was even more beautiful than all of the famous TV dog Lassie incarnations.

upload_2017-11-9_18-55-41.jpeg

This funny chap named "Terry" goes back a long way as the picture shows, but I do have childhood memories of little "Terry", a foxterrier of the curly kind. He guarded my cradle so to speak, and was the first furry being I could play with as a toddler and then also as school kid.

upload_2017-11-9_19-6-29.jpeg

As a sidenote: About 2,5 years ago, I successfully used Gimp (great freeware!) to 'nicen' all of these old pics that were original photographs and because they all had blots and dots on it. E.g. there was due to light falling and white background somehow missing right ear for Terry which is now more 'visible' again. The second Susie pic is indeed filtered heavily and meant to appear like a kind of stylized painting. It was used for being accompanied by a poem about a 'furry friend' I wrote over 2 years ago for my poetry book, but it was a real pic, although very dark, so first I had to lighten it up. :)

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I am sorry to report that I lost some Koi friends yesterday on the 11/11 portal, due to heat stress. The summer has really kicked in with a vengeance this last week, with temps in the mid-high 30's when we have been at 20 and below leading up to it. The Koi were not mine, but I helped my friend get them. He has done a lot of work on filtration and making the pond bigger, but he didn't quite get them into the new pond before they died. I am going to spend some time in commiseration with him today. One was a big white female, and a smaller but still large black male, who was devoted to her.

2016-11-12 12.52.15.jpg 2016-11-12 12.52.28.jpg 2016-11-12 12.52.52.jpg

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I need an 'awwww!' icon for that one.

Reactions: Anaeika

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)