Share your Christmas Tree (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Beautiful, Georgia, thanks for sharing. I have a white plastic one with coloured Chinese lanterns. I have stood this on top of a table so the spiky leaves do not poke my Chihuahua's eyes.

Reactions: Anaeika and Laron
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
We had a little Christmas mishap last night. One of our cats got locked in the study where a Christmas gift was waiting for one of us (which we were up until 2AM putting together). Poor Akasha.

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
Here are a couple decorations we have up...
Our Christmas tree20161225_190209.jpg

At Joel's and my first Christmas as a married couple, i did something very similar, and I've always wanted to recreate it. Our fireplace where our stocks are hung. Construction paper. Hehehe1482717840020-1123863909.jpg

Some snowflakes i cut out. :-D20161213_190254.jpg

And also, our Christmas star from my late grandma. She used to make these out of old Christmas cards. Each section has a collection of similarities. (Pictures of birds, or of Santa's, etc. ) it's my favorite decoration. I love putting it up every year. She passed just after last Christmas. <31482718235718-677442795.jpg

It became obvious to me this year that we don't have many Christmas decorations. Haha. So i had a good bit of fun finding ways to make paper decorate. We also have a chain link hanging from the ceiling going upstairs. Hehe
Well... I'm going on now.

I hope your Christmases were magical and that the magic carries beyond. :)

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Our Christmas treeView attachment 1804

At Joel's and my first Christmas as a married couple, i did something very similar, and I've always wanted to recreate it. Our fireplace where our stocks are hung. Construction paper. HeheheView attachment 1805

Some snowflakes i cut out. :-DView attachment 1806

And also, our Christmas star from my late grandma. She used to make these out of old Christmas cards. Each section has a collection of similarities. (Pictures of birds, or of Santa's, etc. ) it's my favorite decoration. I love putting it up every year. She passed just after last Christmas. <3View attachment 1807

It became obvious to me this year that we don't have many Christmas decorations. Haha. So i had a good bit of fun finding ways to make paper decorate. We also have a chain link hanging from the ceiling going upstairs. Hehe

It seems your Grandma was in touch with the geometric synchronisation of the Universe. These building block structures can be found at the nanite level, particle level, up to supra cosmic level. For me, that shape spells one thing: Joy.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Our Christmas treeView attachment 1804

At Joel's and my first Christmas as a married couple, i did something very similar, and I've always wanted to recreate it. Our fireplace where our stocks are hung. Construction paper. HeheheView attachment 1805

Some snowflakes i cut out. :-DView attachment 1806

And also, our Christmas star from my late grandma. She used to make these out of old Christmas cards. Each section has a collection of similarities. (Pictures of birds, or of Santa's, etc. ) it's my favorite decoration. I love putting it up every year. She passed just after last Christmas. <3View attachment 1807

Beautiful! How did she make the star? I'd love to do the same.

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
Beautiful! How did she make the star? I'd love to do the same.
Its been a long time since i helped her make one. She had templates she made in the shape of what she needed, and stenciled it onto the cards she wanted to use. The one i have, I'm pretty sure she stapled the cards together on the inside. At the last stretch i think she glued it. Then she glued the edges and put glitter on, as well as the balls.

I made one with her when i was really young. It was a simpler version, round templates rather than diamond. And the stapled parts were on the outside.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Its been a long time since i helped her make one. She had templates she made in the shape of what she needed, and stenciled it onto the cards she wanted to use. The one i have, I'm pretty sure she stapled the cards together on the inside. At the last stretch i think she glued it. Then she glued the edges and put glitter on, as well as the balls.

I made one with her when i was really young. It was a simpler version, round templates rather than diamond. And the stapled parts were on the outside.
Lookie, lookie what I found!

https://www.google.com/amp/m.wikihow.com/Make-a-Christmas-Card-Star?amp=1?client=safari

I love the internet!

Reactions: Vickie and Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Looking great! I guess we're the only ones with trees this year!
I haven't been bothered with putting up a tree since 2016, mainly because when I moved into this space, I lost the extra space for a plastic tree. But if you have got the wherewithal for it, I think it is something fun to do for family and friends.

Reactions: Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)