Share photos of your xmas gifts! (The 2019 Christmas Thread!) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Feel free to share a photo or three of any gifts you may get this year (or perhaps given someone else?) that you think is unique, fun, interesting, creative, cool, or just plain boring — up to you.

Feel free to bookmark this thread using RT's bookmark feature so you can find it again, if you see it before it's time in your timezone!

Here is one I prepared earlier as I gave it to myself. Since it's currently Christmas eve, it's not time to open anything else just yet!

viber_image_2019-12-24_11-42-52.jpg

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I got a heated vest which runs on a power bank with USB port. Unfortunately, it was on Amazon but made in China, so it is too small for me to zip up. I can still wear it unzipped though. It's nice and warm. A Chinese Large is really an American Medium or even Small.

• Funny
Reactions: Lila

Tristan

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
I'd been separated from this piece of moldavite for quite some time. Last memory I have is hanging it outside in a tree for cleansing. I totally forgot about it and some time later that itching started "where did I put it, or perhaps I have lost it" I'm so happy to have it return to me at this time.8626

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I'd been separated from this piece of moldavite for quite some time. Last memory I have is hanging it outside in a tree for cleansing. I totally forgot about it and some time later that itching started "where did I put it, or perhaps I have lost it" I'm so happy to have it return to me at this time.View attachment 8626
That's a real nice one!

• I agree
  • Thank you!
Reactions: Lila and Tristan

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Mine is sitting in a flat pack, awaiting a tradie to come and set it up. It's a small table, as I needed to rearrange my living space to accommodate my sewing machine and sewing stuff, so my daughter can have my art table for her university years, as a place to study. I received the gift as a voucher, available in only one store, and I went online to their catalogue and they only had one type of table - and it fit the space! Some things are meant to be.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Gift to each other - a few days away

gulf coast.jpg

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Ok here's my sound machine I got for Xmas which plays relaxing sounds.

The sliders help you adjust the volume of about 8 sounds. It has these buttons on it to mix sounds any way you want. Here are the sliders: fan, waves, cloud, cigarette, fire, thunder, moon, and birds. The cloud is just rain sounds. The cigarette is actually a flute with notes coming out of the end but it's a really small picture. The cloud with lightning is sounds of thunder. The moon is nighttime sounds like crickets. The birds are bird sounds.

It's nice and relaxing. There's also an auto-off timer you can set for 30, 60 or 90 minutes to help you fall asleep. Fun!

• Cool Post
Reactions: Lila and Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)