Shamanism Global Summit - free event from Shift Network (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
July 10-12 2018

The Shift Network is sponsoring a summit on Shamanism. Sandra Ingerman is presenting on how working with ceremony lifts us out of our humanness. We can tap into our divine nature and use it to work in partnership with the divine forces in the universe to bring about healing, blessings, and to bring the sacred into daily life.

Sandra Ingerman, Alberto Villoldo, Brooke Medicine Eagle, don Oscar Miro-Quesada, HeatherAsh Amara, Robert Moss, Flordemayo, José & Lena Stevens and others share sacred wisdom for accessing more guidance, healing and power — and fully embracing a sacred way of living on this wondrous planet.

I've taken a class with Sandra, and she is the real deal. There are several others in the group that I've heard, as well. It is pretty remarkable to have all these people available for 2 days and at no charge. I think it is well worth the time.

https://shamanismsummit.com/?&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_source=infusionsoft

Reactions: Laron and Anaeika

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)