Shamanic Journey: Negative ETs (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Bear_Raven

Rambling Companion
Apr 7, 2018
Las Vegas, Nevada
Hello Roundtable. I did a shamanic journey last night, and I need to talk about it. Since shamanic journeying is the spirit travelling to other worlds, I figured this was the best forum thread for it.

A little back history that relates to what I experienced last night: When I was 14 I know I was abducted by ETs. I dreamed of the grays and the next morning all the skin was missing in one spot on the back of my hand. Where the skin was missing, it was a perfect isosceles triangle. The flesh where the skin would have covered was light green. I knew this was not normal. When I showed my parents and told them about my dreams, they brushed it off as I must have cut my hand on my braces in my sleep. My intuition knew that wasn't the case. I never remembered what the ETs did to me, but I had more nights of dreaming of them and knew they were visitations or abductions. I always knew what happened was not good and I never wanted to remember.

Right now I am in the middle of a major self-healing. It is something I have avoided a long time and involves many aspects and traumas. One of the core aspects is the heartbreak from what I have always felt came from the person I was meant to be with. It always felt like we were supposed to be together but he chose differently. I had visions of our future together. Over time I have started to see that is not true, that he was not meant for me and something in the way I perceived that or felt it was wrong or messed up. To keep his identity private, I will call him John for this journal/post. I've known since I admitted to not having fully recovered from it that this self-healing will take several months. I have an altar set up specifically just for this purpose and will keep it up until the healing is complete.

Last night I felt the need to do a shamanic journey for myself related to this healing. I journeyed and felt the strong need for all my protective talismans and guides. I kept calling one protective guide after another, and when I couldn't readily think of anymore to accompany, one of my guides put a hand on my shoulder and said "Stop. You are full of fear. This is plenty." So, subconsciously I knew what I was about to face.

I journeyed to the lower world and ended up seeing a part of it I have never seen before. I traveled through the parts I am familiar with and then crossed a large desert which I had never seen. My intention of the journey was to answer a specific question, "Why do I still think of John?" It felt very important I search for the answer to this because I do not actively think about him. I will be in the middle of something and he will pop up or his name will like an intrusion.

So, as I am walking in this desert I start to see something in the distance. As I get closer the face of an ET appears right before me. It looked like a gray but taller. He had some sort of black lens over one eye. It had a rod going down from the lens over his eye and had another black lens at the bottom of this rod that went down past its chin. I brushed the image of it away and continued focusing on my question and walked towards a scene I saw in the distance. Once I got close enough to see what the scene was, my guides stopped me from going any further.

Shock and confusion filled me as I saw my 14 year old self on a strange table. It looked sort of like a gynecology table but all metal and not a flat table. It was more like a wire frame shaped to hold a human body with braces. A group of tall grays were surrounding the table "working" on me. I looked scared and in pain. Some were working on my brain, some were working on my lower body, and some on my left leg.

When watching the ones working on my brain, my reiki guide said "crossing your wires." Now last week, my reiki main guide and guides gave me a major healing in meditation. During that meditation I asked her "What are you doing?" and she replied "uncrossing your wires." So when she said the aliens were crossing my wires, I got goosebumps and knew it was true.

I tried focusing to see what they were doing to my lower body. I started to feel sensations where I get menstrual cramps and my guides blurred what was being done. At that moment I knew they were messing with my uterus and my guides were protecting me from re-living that. My lower left leg started to itch and burn. I saw them poking and pulling at the skin and flesh with tools. Then I noticed a taller, larger gray sort of standing back overseeing the whole procedure. As I noticed him (he felt like a him), he slowly turned and stared at my present day self watching the whole scene. He noticed me watching and saw me. It was the same gray with the strange black lens thing covering half his face.

As this happened, I felt fear and a sense of "Uh oh" or "Oh crap!" Then I felt my guides pulling me backwards by my arms and screaming "RUN!" I started to climb on top of my polar bear totem for him to carry me, but he passed me to my rhino and told my rhino "you are faster, you take her." So I climbed on my rhino's back and it ran, speeding me away out of the lower world. As we started to gallop away, my protector guides put up an energy barrier/wall between us and the scene with the grays and the gray leader. They stayed and I felt/heard almost like a battle raging behind me.

I have more questions and I need to meditate on what I learned. Obviously my first thought was what does my abduction have to do with John and him intruding my thoughts? When I thought about that in the journey before it came to an end, my claircognizance told me that the grays have no emotions. They crossed my wires in order to study my emotions. John has greatly affected me and my emotions my whole life although I thought I got over him and married someone else (who I am still with) but John still haunts my dreams and pops into my mind intrusively. I feel that their studying my emotions and my connection to John are related.

Now, a couple years ago I had done a soul retrieval related to my broken heart from John. I did a healing process over a month to get that part of my soul back and integrate it and forgive him. I thought that was the end of it, that I had healed that completely. Before Christmas this past year is when in meditation I learned that there is still a whole lot left to release, forgive, and heal. That is when I started setting up my altar for this healing process and preparing. It took a couple years for me to stop running from it and being in denial.

Anyway, I felt the need to share this with others, somewhere where I won't be called crazy or ridiculed. This is stuff I can't even share with my husband. I wanted to know if anyone has had any similar experiences to this. I just want to talk about it because I have a lot to figure out. Also, I am really pissed off at these ETs for messing with me and my life. My claircognizance also is telling me that them "crossing my wires" in my brain has something to do with my bi-polar disorder.

I plan on meditating on what I learned last night and also asking my healing guides if it is possible to undo everything that they did to me.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Hello Roundtable. I did a shamanic journey last night, and I need to talk about it. Since shamanic journeying is the spirit travelling to other worlds, I figured this was the best forum thread for it.

A little back history that relates to what I experienced last night: When I was 14 I know I was abducted by ETs. I dreamed of the grays and the next morning all the skin was missing in one spot on the back of my hand. Where the skin was missing, it was a perfect isosceles triangle. The flesh where the skin would have covered was light green. I knew this was not normal. When I showed my parents and told them about my dreams, they brushed it off as I must have cut my hand on my braces in my sleep. My intuition knew that wasn't the case. I never remembered what the ETs did to me, but I had more nights of dreaming of them and knew they were visitations or abductions. I always knew what happened was not good and I never wanted to remember.

Right now I am in the middle of a major self-healing. It is something I have avoided a long time and involves many aspects and traumas. One of the core aspects is the heartbreak from what I have always felt came from the person I was meant to be with. It always felt like we were supposed to be together but he chose differently. I had visions of our future together. Over time I have started to see that is not true, that he was not meant for me and something in the way I perceived that or felt it was wrong or messed up. To keep his identity private, I will call him John for this journal/post. I've known since I admitted to not having fully recovered from it that this self-healing will take several months. I have an altar set up specifically just for this purpose and will keep it up until the healing is complete.

Last night I felt the need to do a shamanic journey for myself related to this healing. I journeyed and felt the strong need for all my protective talismans and guides. I kept calling one protective guide after another, and when I couldn't readily think of anymore to accompany, one of my guides put a hand on my shoulder and said "Stop. You are full of fear. This is plenty." So, subconsciously I knew what I was about to face.

I journeyed to the lower world and ended up seeing a part of it I have never seen before. I traveled through the parts I am familiar with and then crossed a large desert which I had never seen. My intention of the journey was to answer a specific question, "Why do I still think of John?" It felt very important I search for the answer to this because I do not actively think about him. I will be in the middle of something and he will pop up or his name will like an intrusion.

So, as I am walking in this desert I start to see something in the distance. As I get closer the face of an ET appears right before me. It looked like a gray but taller. He had some sort of black lens over one eye. It had a rod going down from the lens over his eye and had another black lens at the bottom of this rod that went down past its chin. I brushed the image of it away and continued focusing on my question and walked towards a scene I saw in the distance. Once I got close enough to see what the scene was, my guides stopped me from going any further.

Shock and confusion filled me as I saw my 14 year old self on a strange table. It looked sort of like a gynecology table but all metal and not a flat table. It was more like a wire frame shaped to hold a human body with braces. A group of tall grays were surrounding the table "working" on me. I looked scared and in pain. Some were working on my brain, some were working on my lower body, and some on my left leg.

When watching the ones working on my brain, my reiki guide said "crossing your wires." Now last week, my reiki main guide and guides gave me a major healing in meditation. During that meditation I asked her "What are you doing?" and she replied "uncrossing your wires." So when she said the aliens were crossing my wires, I got goosebumps and knew it was true.

I tried focusing to see what they were doing to my lower body. I started to feel sensations where I get menstrual cramps and my guides blurred what was being done. At that moment I knew they were messing with my uterus and my guides were protecting me from re-living that. My lower left leg started to itch and burn. I saw them poking and pulling at the skin and flesh with tools. Then I noticed a taller, larger gray sort of standing back overseeing the whole procedure. As I noticed him (he felt like a him), he slowly turned and stared at my present day self watching the whole scene. He noticed me watching and saw me. It was the same gray with the strange black lens thing covering half his face.

As this happened, I felt fear and a sense of "Uh oh" or "Oh crap!" Then I felt my guides pulling me backwards by my arms and screaming "RUN!" I started to climb on top of my polar bear totem for him to carry me, but he passed me to my rhino and told my rhino "you are faster, you take her." So I climbed on my rhino's back and it ran, speeding me away out of the lower world. As we started to gallop away, my protector guides put up an energy barrier/wall between us and the scene with the grays and the gray leader. They stayed and I felt/heard almost like a battle raging behind me.

I have more questions and I need to meditate on what I learned. Obviously my first thought was what does my abduction have to do with John and him intruding my thoughts? When I thought about that in the journey before it came to an end, my claircognizance told me that the grays have no emotions. They crossed my wires in order to study my emotions. John has greatly affected me and my emotions my whole life although I thought I got over him and married someone else (who I am still with) but John still haunts my dreams and pops into my mind intrusively. I feel that their studying my emotions and my connection to John are related.

Now, a couple years ago I had done a soul retrieval related to my broken heart from John. I did a healing process over a month to get that part of my soul back and integrate it and forgive him. I thought that was the end of it, that I had healed that completely. Before Christmas this past year is when in meditation I learned that there is still a whole lot left to release, forgive, and heal. That is when I started setting up my altar for this healing process and preparing. It took a couple years for me to stop running from it and being in denial.

Anyway, I felt the need to share this with others, somewhere where I won't be called crazy or ridiculed. This is stuff I can't even share with my husband. I wanted to know if anyone has had any similar experiences to this. I just want to talk about it because I have a lot to figure out. Also, I am really pissed off at these ETs for messing with me and my life. My claircognizance also is telling me that them "crossing my wires" in my brain has something to do with my bi-polar disorder.

I plan on meditating on what I learned last night and also asking my healing guides if it is possible to undo everything that they did to me.
Hi. Bear—Raven. I just popped in to welcome you.

I’m not the one to help you on this but there are those who can and will.
I hope you find what you are looking for here on the forum, it’s a great group.
<3<3<3

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
You are not crazy. I've heard from others about abductions and healing the traumas they created. Clearly, you are adept at this work. My sense is that these beings no longer are active here, but I do understand the need to run and shield against their memory - perhaps letting in bits at a time.

There are others here who are quite adept at assisting with this, and I'm sure they will chime in. In the mean time, you might search through posts by Lorna Wilson. Go to the member page, scroll down to her name, click on it, click on postings, scroll to the bottom and click on Find all Threads. Also, there is a board about Extraterrestrials and Ufology that may have some additional info.

I believe you are in the right place - people here are knowledgeable, kind and caring.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
Hi Bear- Raven, This is just a quickie to say that I've now read your post and what it brings to mind is a recent regression session with a lady with a similar story to yours except for the ET mention. She couldn't get a certain guy out of her mind although they really didn't have a long relationship and hadn't heard from him in years. She found out why in the session and funnily enough he rang her the night of the session and she hadn't heard from him for 2 years. Energetically he must have felt her release. Souls are connected although our conscious mind might not be.

You will most likely find a past life/soul life story with him where your feelings now will make sense. I won't tell you what hers was/is at this time as I think you should have your own experience first.

I'd recommend that you buy this past life regression mp3 which is only $7. and put some earphones on, lay down and ask your questions about him or even the ET stuff later on. You'll be surprised as what you discover. This is my favorite of all the past life meditations that I've found and I used it extensively in the 90's with great success.

https://www.orindaben.com/catalog/prodno/si043/

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
I should add that what seems like negative ET's are sometimes a part of a group we work with who are 'scientist' studying the human form which doesn't mean we have to allow such intrusions, but that their intention isn't always to cause harm or fear. It might be that they really are negative, but I would suggest view it with an open mind, explore and then make your decisions. There is no such thing as a real contract, but there might be agreements which are much more flexible and do not disempower you.

Once again go into your own subconscious through the meditation without the reliance on 'guides or helper spirits' and see what shows up. As a shamanic practitioner myself I can say that beings and guides we work with are not necessarily as powerful as our own subconscious mind and higher self. In one session with a guy who had cancer his guides felt that he shouldn't have it cured as they were learning a lot about cancer and the motivations of cancer cells, and when I asked to speak with his higher self after this experience the answer was of course he should cure his cancer. That led me to the realization that different levels of our consciousness will give us different responses to life. Consciousness is all information fields, and like school children we can understand and know things only at different levels of our understanding. e. g grade school is different awareness levels to being in graduate school.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Bear_Raven I loved reading your adventures and hope you keep us updated. Brave lady.

I have never been abducted , they don't want me. Too much of a big mouth I suspect. But I have compassion for those who have experienced such violations.

OP
Bear_Raven

Bear_Raven

Rambling Companion
Apr 7, 2018
Las Vegas, Nevada
Lorna and Linda thank you both so much. A past life connection could make a lot of sense. I have seen several of my past lives. I would not be surprised if there is a connection with John even though I have not seen one yet. I will share what I learn with you all. I can't tell you how grateful I am for the support here. It is so wonderful!

Glenda Ann

Rambling Companion
May 1, 2018
Blenheim, New Zealand
Yes, I have plenty to work with for now. Thank you!
Hi Bear_Raven first of all much love to you for your bravery and openness. Its so good to have a place to share stuff like this.
While you have enough to go upon now, one thing that popped in that may be healing, when you were asking about what does my abduction have to do with John...is that I have experienced times where I needed to go on a deep healing journey and have been totally guided to embark on a healing over a person or event, but it was really thinly veiled pretense my little self and HS and guides came up with to get me to approach the trauma I just didnt want to feel into- as the real reason became quickly apparent as the whole tone and content of the healing became not really about the person I thought it would be. In hindsight I knew it underneath as I too was nervous and a bit anxious about doing the journey as I entered it. One could feel a bit tricked in want of a better word:confused:...but as the nrgs are rising so much now, we damn well don't wanna be left behind for not doing our healing work<3. That would be letting the perpetrators win!! And we came to take on some old distortions and learn that we are stronger and self heal. Not sure if I would ever have not distracted myself from feeling right into it and uncovering it unless my guides just led me a bit in order to get me to rip off the bandaid! John I feel is a past life connection too... but the real necessity was approaching the trauma, and sending compassion to that part of self that experienced it and celebrating her renewed strength and wisdom now.

OP
Bear_Raven

Bear_Raven

Rambling Companion
Apr 7, 2018
Las Vegas, Nevada
Hi Bear_Raven first of all much love to you for your bravery and openness. Its so good to have a place to share stuff like this.
While you have enough to go upon now, one thing that popped in that may be healing, when you were asking about what does my abduction have to do with John...is that I have experienced times where I needed to go on a deep healing journey and have been totally guided to embark on a healing over a person or event, but it was really thinly veiled pretense my little self and HS and guides came up with to get me to approach the trauma I just didnt want to feel into- as the real reason became quickly apparent as the whole tone and content of the healing became not really about the person I thought it would be. In hindsight I knew it underneath as I too was nervous and a bit anxious about doing the journey as I entered it. One could feel a bit tricked in want of a better word:confused:...but as the nrgs are rising so much now, we damn well don't wanna be left behind for not doing our healing work<3. That would be letting the perpetrators win!! And we came to take on some old distortions and learn that we are stronger and self heal. Not sure if I would ever have not distracted myself from feeling right into it and uncovering it unless my guides just led me a bit in order to get me to rip off the bandaid! John I feel is a past life connection too... but the real necessity was approaching the trauma, and sending compassion to that part of self that experienced it and celebrating her renewed strength and wisdom now.
Glenda, Thank you so much! I found what you said eye-opening and it does make sense. It is possible I experienced the same trick as you so put it. I do think I still have healing to do in regards to John with his name popping in my mind at the worst possible times. I am slowly working on it and did a releasing of my emotions for him during this recent full moon. I plan on keeping you all updated on my progress. I love talking about and sharing my experiences and journey. Thank you for sharing that you picked up John having a past-life connection with me. I feel that too. I didn't want to admit it, but I felt that long ago. I don't want anymore connections to him in this life, past, or future!!! LoL

OP
Bear_Raven

Bear_Raven

Rambling Companion
Apr 7, 2018
Las Vegas, Nevada
Another thing to consider and something I wonder is if John is an abductee too.
Oh, I didn't even think about that!!!!!

If he is I am not sure if it is something I need to worry about at this point since I did a full release of his energies. I will ask my guides next time I meditate. Thank you Anaeika!

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Oh, I didn't even think about that!!!!!

If he is I am not sure if it is something I need to worry about at this point since I did a full release of his energies. I will ask my guides next time I meditate. Thank you Anaeika!
I am curious to know what your guides say about that. Good you are releasing the energies that bound you.

Reactions: Lila and Bear_Raven
OP
Bear_Raven

Bear_Raven

Rambling Companion
Apr 7, 2018
Las Vegas, Nevada
Anaeika My guides said I have fully released his energies and basically told me to not concern myself with anything around him anymore. Their direct words were "he is no longer any of your concern." LoL Okay guides! Roger and out!

Toller I have not read her books, but I am interested in reading them. Thank you for the link!

Reactions: Anaeika and Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Anaeika My guides said I have fully released his energies and basically told me to not concern myself with anything around him anymore. Their direct words were "he is no longer any of your concern." LoL Okay guides! Roger and out!
And you have the whole 'journey' documented here for yourself (and anyone else who may benefit from your experience).
What a treasure!<3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)