Sexual Expression and The World (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

IAMRAvortex Fortitude

Rambling Companion
Apr 17, 2017
Mother Gaia
Greetings family.

I'm happily a bisexual male. However, I am very much feminine and I want to wear panties just because I feel it's right for me and the way I want to be as a Bisexual. It makes me feel connected to the sacred feminine, but this world is not making it easy for me to express myself sexually. I've found myself in wrong concepts that people think of me, and I will never take them for granted because I truly know deep inside that it's my right to be my true self.

I openly say that I like boys so much as I love girls and I like wearing women's clothing secretly. People call this cross-dressing, but I don't like to be labeled or choose a certain polarity because the less polarized you are the more you understand the universe, unity, and Oneness. It's not easy for me to be myself as I said before, so what do you suggest me to do? The shift is opening my eyes more to who I truly am and this is one of them, I live in an Islamic society here in Kuwait. There are many gay and bisexuals around, but they're always hated and never accepted like One's such as myself. My whole life I have been alone, but I do have this one friend that's always with me. However, if he knew who I truly am he won't see me as he used to see me before. He might as well never speak to me ever again, these are one of my struggles.

Note: Out of curiosity, despite I mentioned I don't like labels, but what do you call bisexual males who like wearing women's clothes, is there a name for such type of people? And if not do you happen to know someone that does this? I want to feel like I'm not the only one, I want to know that there are people out there like me, which is why I'm asking you, my family today <3

Sincerely with love and bliss,
IAMRA-Vortex Fortitude.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Dear IAMRA-VF - I don't know much about the primary subject of your thread, but have you looked into Sufi dancing? I have done it, and it is a most joyful experience. You really can't hold onto thoughts while you're doing the spinning. They say the whole spiral galaxy we are part of performs this dance and sometimes things can be spun off from its arms! I have great respect for the mystical aspects of religion which transcend dogma, and Sufis reached an apex of clarity. Have you ever read their teachings on sexuality? You may be a Sufi-in-waiting.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I've found myself in wrong concepts that people think of me, and I will never take them for granted because I truly know deep inside that it's my right to be my true self.
First, let me say that I'm extremely grateful and honored that you feel comfortable enough to share your struggles with us--and that you consider us family! :) <3 Yes, we are. We are all brothers and sisters within the greater human family--and beyond. I think that recognizing and appreciating that is half the battle! :)

That said, you do have every right and expectation to be your true self! In old worldly ways and in an old energy, individuality was rarely honored or encouraged. Limitation, suppression, and conformity were lessons we had to learn in order to understand that we are not truly those things. Now that so many of us recognize this, humanity is changing--and changing rapidly. I have no doubt that one day soon you'll be free to express yourself, without worry or fear, as the person you were truly born to be. I'm glad to hear you already recognize your uniqueness and value--and encourage you to continue embracing all the things that make you a unique and beautiful aspect of All That Is!

Note: Out of curiosity, despite I mentioned I don't like labels, but what do you call bisexual males who like wearing women's clothes, is there a name for such type of people? And if not do you happen to know someone that does this? I want to feel like I'm not the only one, I want to know that there are people out there like me, which is why I'm asking you, my family today <3
My suggestion would be to just release the need to label yourself as anything at all!

YOU ARE. You exist. You are loved. You are a unique and wonderful being who has free will to explore as well as to choose your own path and expression. While the culture in which you find yourself may not be quite ready to accept you in this light just yet, consider that there was/is/may be a "Higher Reason" that you find yourself there at this particular time. Are there valuable lessons to be learned there? Have you been able to find peace with this truer expression of yourself despite the limitations of your environment? Have you found the strength or resolve you need to choose your own truer path?

Things are clearly changing. Envision the freedom that will come with these changes. Embrace the idea that ALL will one day be free to choose a path and express themselves in a way that respects and honors their highest potential. We are that change. YOU are that change.

Together, as family, there is nothing we can't do.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I'm happily a bisexual male.
I live in an Islamic society here in Kuwait.
Just out of curiosity IAMRA-VF, do you favor any particular religion in Kuwait? You state you live in an Islamic society -to my knowledge beside the Muslims, there are Christians, Hindu and even Buddhists in your country. How does your religion, if any, views bisexuality over there?

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
So much has already been said.

My 2 cents would be that you seem to be describing a situation where you have lots of reason to develop strong powers of discrimination, allowing you to express yourself at least to some at this time. Also, that even the most closed societies seem to have examples of people/things that were allowed to 'be' themselves, often in very creative ways, or after opportunities opened up with some unusual event (or even disaster) that allowed people to 'step outside' their usual way of looking at things. At various times and place in history, these may have been healers, artists, small business people or travelers. Lots of colourful stories have been written, though many of them have been veiled. So, I'd imagine that creativity and knowing yourself well would very much be your allies<:)

Regarding whether there are others who like to dress in ways generally attributed to another gender... definitely! The more freedom of expression given humans, the more 'colours of the rainbow' a society tends to see. Globally, some places reflecting this that come immediately to mind are Singapore and San Francisco. There are conferences on LGBTQ issues (lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, queer) that anyone can go to,. There are spokespeople who have widened the rainbow from the male/female duality to include lesbian women and gay men, and then wider still to include a whole array of terminology and lifestyles.

It's a huge subject and again, kudos to you for finding a place you feel safe to speak for yourself as you are and starting the conversation<3

OP
IAMRAvortex Fortitude

IAMRAvortex Fortitude

Rambling Companion
Apr 17, 2017
Mother Gaia
Just out of curiosity IAMRA-VF, do you favor any particular religion in Kuwait? You state you live in an Islamic society -to my knowledge besides the Muslims, there are Christians, Hindu and even Buddhists in your country. How does your religion, if any, views bisexuality over there?
As for myself, I am unreligious, I simply follow the Law of One and focus on ascension and working within the occult in various ways. My country views sexuality as some sort of a disease, I see many religious folks here and not just Muslims, yes. However, due to the concept that being bisexual is wrong and unaccepted, they carry these thoughtforms that it's wrong to be this or be that. There are kind minded people, but you rarely find them and it's chaotic to be yourself here.

Reactions: Stargazer

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Thank you for your kind reply IAMRA-VF! I have read many terrible histories of what happens to people in predominant Muslim countries when they openly express their sexuality that is contrary to the religious norm. At least you have found a place here where you can have freedom of expression and can contribute with your thoughts from your perspective.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)