Seven Earth Planetary Chakra locations and Four Spinner Wheels (Vortices) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
The locations have been designated by Robert Coon. They are markers on the Dragon Ley Lines, which, if drawn on a flat map (2-dimensional) would appear as a figure of 8 lying on its side (infinity symbol). The curving sweeps of the dragon lines intersect at certain points. The esoteric understanding of these Earth Planetary Chakras and their significance is a course of study on Robert Coon’s website. The use of astrological data is important in understanding how and when some of these locations receive activation, and increase the circulatory flow of the ley lines.

From Robert Coon’s website: earthchakras.org (copyrighted).

“One Dragon is yin, or feminine – the Rainbow Serpent. This began to encircle the world at a higher volume of life-flow 22 April, 1984. The second Dragon circle is yang, or masculine, and is called the Plumed, or Quetzalcoatl, Serpent. It shifted into higher flow on 17 August, 1987.”

Note: The Harmonic Convergence occurred on 17th August 1987, and was an activation for the ley lines.

I started this document in 2015 as I understood the Earth would have Chakra points, and I wanted to have a quick reference point with a picture of the location. I have since found Robert Coon’s work and website, which is a fascinating read, and goes fully in-depth, including sacred sites and cycles of time pertaining to their importance and activation. He also describes the primary functions of the seven Earth Planetary Chakras (as the work is copyright, I leave it for you to read up on that). He also names the Lunar-Zodiacal attributions and the global function of each site. He plays down the significance of 2012 (he refers to this date having been pushed by “time terrorists”) and says the next big activation year is 2020, with much of the attention being centred on Australia (Uluru, 3rd Chakra – Solar Plexus). Shark Bay in Western Australia and the Blue Mountains west of Sydney also get a mention. He also mentions other Gates (such as Mount Fuji in Japan, and Moscow, in Russia). However, I left these out so as not to confuse the issue. If you have interest in these Gates, please go to Robert Coon’s website for full information and description of their individual purposes.

Chakra Locations

One

Mt Shasta, California, USA

Two
Lake Titicaca, Peru-Bolivia, South America

Three
Uluru-Kata Tjuta, Northern Territory, Australia

Four
Glastonbury, Somerset and Shaftesbury, Dorset, England

Five
Great Pyramid, Mt. Sinai, Mt of Olives, Middle East

Six
Aeon activation chakra, mobile (currently stationary)

Seven
Mount Kailash, Tibet

Four Great Spinner Wheels (Vortices)

One

Earth: Table Mountain, Cape Town, South Africa

Two
Water: Rotopounamu, North Island, New Zealand

Three
Air: Great Pyramid, Mount Sinai, and the Mount of Olives

Four
Fire: Haleakala Crater, Maui, Hawaii

Now comes a short description and function of the location, and an image for reference.

Mount Shashta, Northern California (690kms from Mount Saint Helens, which is also sometimes designated as the Root Chakra, part of the Cascade Range)

Designated as 1st Earth Planetary Chakra

(Sacral, base of spine, root)

upload_2018-4-17_18-35-38.jpg

Lake Titicaca (Peru/Bolivia)

Designated as 2nd Earth Planetary Chakra (Sexual)

Titicaca, in Peru, is a representation of kundalini energy rising. Native lore said that this lake was created by the rainbow serpent and is where primal energy itself is born.

Uluru, and Kata Tjuta (the Olgas), Australia

Designated as 3rd Earth Planetary Chakra (Solar Plexus)

The large, monolithic rock found in Australia is where life began according to Aboriginal legend. It represents the umbilical cord between the Sun and Earth.

Glastonbury Tor & Shaftesbury, England

Designated as the 4th Earth Planetary Chakra (Heart)

Glastonbury is the home of the holy grail and the heart chakra, a place to emanate peace and goodwill.

The Great Pyramid, Giza Plateau, Egypt (old name: Land of Khem)

Designated as 5th Earth Planetary Chakra (Throat)

The Great Pyramid of Khufu (also known as Great Pyramid of Cheops), the Sphinx and the Mount of Olives, Israel

Western Europe (with current focus on Glastonbury, Somerset and Shaftesbury, Dorset)

Designated as 6th Earth Planetary Chakra (Third Eye)

Mobile – it moves with the precession of the equinoxes and relocates at the beginning of each Great Year, or 26,920 year cycle. Therefore, it has had a different location for each of the previous Great Years.

It is currently associated with Western Europe (the Aeon of Aquarius being centred on Glastonbury in Somerset and Shaftesbury, in Dorset).

According to Robert Coon’s website: earthchakras.org, the past Great Year cycles of the Zodiac had the 6th Earth Planetary Chakra at the following places:

Gemini - Tai Shan, China;
Taurus ¬Mt. Belukha, Siberia;
Aries - Kun-E-Malek-Siah, Iran;
Pisces - Mt. of Olives, Great Pyramid;
Aquarius - Glastonbury-Shaftesbury (currently moving into this era now)

Mount Kailash, Tibet

Designated as 7th Chakra (Sahasrar, Crown)

Mt. Kailash is known as the roof of the world. It's a location representing higher consciousness to the Tibetan people connecting the will of the Earth to the will of the divine.

Spinner Wheels (Vortices)

One: Earth

Table Mountain, Cape Town, South Africa

Two: Water

Rotopounamu, North Island, New Zealand

Three: Air

The Great Pyramid, Giza Plateau, Mount Sinai, Sinai Peninsula, Egypt, and Mount of Olives, Jerusalem, Israel

Four: Fire

Haleakala Crater, Maui, Hawaii

Last edited:

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
While you touched on where these locations come from, I always wondered who decided that those specific spots were the chakra centers. It certainly is an interesting discussion to get into as I think it's important to fully understand why they are labeled that. Sometimes from understanding the whys, a person can be more open to a sacred site, portal, entry point, key ley line location, etc.

Great post, thanks for sharing HM! We need more posts on this board! It's not often used. I know Maryann has some plans for some posts!

Reactions: Maryann
OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
To explain a little further, the ley lines are like living conduits of energy, linking the sacred sites (we are calling Earth Planetary Chakras) with an activated flow going either left to right or right to left, depending on whether that part of the line is yin or yang. Human-built constructions, whether on land or water, do not obstruct the flow which is cycling continuously. Robert Coon states the seven named ones are cardinal points, which I think ties in with astrology, the way we view asterisms and constellations in the celestial heavens. He also describes the four named vortices as similar to pulleys, or driver wheels, which galvanise the energy to flow along in its correct direction along the system.

Of course, the body of Earth can be analogous to the human body, with its circulatory system. Eastern medicine (specifically, Traditional Chinese Medicine - TCM) identified the Dan Tian (solar plexus) and other nexus points which are used when circulating Chi (bio-electricity), and using the human body as a battery storage of Chi if stored correctly.

The document I compiled for myself in 2015 with pictures of the Chakras had 12 locations - then, upon further study and research, I found out that 7 of these (some of them different to the ones I thought of) were the Earth Planetary Chakras, and others are Gates (important points along the ley lines for activations, and possibly portals for inter-dimensional access). Out of my 12 initially selected, some of these were Gates and some were Chakras, so I think intuitively I was on the right track.

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
To give you a taste in the writings of Robert Coon on this subject, here is an excerpt from his website, earthchakras.org, under the heading Zodiacal Ages:

Movement of the Great Zodiacal Ages

Future Aeons Years Focus
1 Age of Aquarius 2008-4168 AD Glastonbury 0°
2 Age of Capricorn 4168-6328 AD Recife 30°W
3 Age of Sagittarius 6328-8488 AD Manaus 60°W
4 Age of Scorpio 8488 - 10,648 AD Cahokia 90°W
5 Age of Libra 10,648 - 12,808 AD Mount Shasta 120°W
6 Age of Virgo 12,808 - 14,968 AD Haleakala 150°W

Past Aeons Years Focus
Age of Leo 10953 BC - 8793 BC Rotopounamu 180°E
8 Age of Cancer 8793 BC - 6633 BC Blue Mountains 150 °E
9 Age of Gemini 6633 BC - 4473 BC Tai Shan 120°E
10 Age of Taurus 4473 BC - 2313 BC Balukha (Altai Mtns ) 90°E
11 Age of Aries 2313 BC 153 BC Malek Siah Kuh 60°E
12 Age of Pisces 153 BC - 2008 AD Great Pyramid-Mt of Olives- Mt Sinai 30°E

A positive theme of the Piscean Age has been compassion. A negative tendency of the fading Piscean era is the idea that it is good to die for a cause. This martyrdom attitude has been encouraged by both nationalism and religion. The Aquarian era acts to change this. In the new Aeon it is best to live joyously and creatively for your cause, not to die for it. Other principles that will dominate the Aquarian Aeon are an increase in the frequencies of life, greater respect for non-human species, and an increasing mobility of physical self, information, and resources. The supposed gap between spirit and matter will continue to narrow.

To illustrate the movement of the mobile 6th chakra, here are its locations over the last few Aeons: Over 6,000 years ago, at the dawn of the age of Taurus it was centred on Mt. Balukha, in the Altai mountains of Mongolia-Russia. It was at this time that the legends of Shambhala, the hidden city of the Immortals, first came into being. This was the cultural name given to the 6th, Aeon Shift, centre, while it was in this area. This focus of Shambhala also extended into the Gobi desert and areas of Tibet. At the end of the Taurean Aeon, the fire age of Aries began, when the 6th chakra shifted to south-eastern Iran. The Magi, or Zoroastrians, were involved in this new activation. The sacred site centre for this Fire Aeon was an island on a lake called Malek Siah Kuh, near the city of Zahedan. There are many ancient ruins in this general area.
(continues)

I find it incredible that he has a good grasp of the future Aeons as well as the past ones, which denotes serious study over a long period of time. I note that the focus points are always a jump of 30 degrees latitude - that seems to be set in concrete. These jumps to the new location refer to the 6th Earth Planetary Chakra. That is why it is a mobile one, because it shifts and moves periodically. Interestingly, it sometimes lands on one of the other Earth Planetary Chakras, for example, Mount Shasta in the Age of Libra, 8,500 years from now. The period of influence is the period of 2160 years, 12 zodiacal ages making up one Great Year cycle or Precession of the Equinoxes.

Lovely, observant ancestors in Gobekli Tepe, the Mayan Culture, and the Druids and Celts, as well as Egyptian Priest Class have all duly noted and illustrated the movement of the Zodiacal Ages in their own unique ways. So I think this knowledge, though researched and presented by Robert Coon in the recent past, has been available to anyone who wished to open their mind to it.

Last edited:
OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I don't find it at all surprising that the Abrahamic religions had their time of growth and influence when the focus was on Mount of Olives (near Jerusalem, Israel). Do the British realise the significance of the focus being now on their smattering of small green isles? Especially being the heart chakra, the ley line charging through there blistering the old paradigm along the way - OUT with the old, and IN with the new!AN00089438_001_l.jpg
The British Antiquarian

thM7MSMSYT.jpg
The British Aquarian

Last edited:
OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Important Update

I am quite excited because I was privately contacting a British psychic about this activation of Uluru-Kata Tjuta only yesterday, and this morning - voila! I found Aluna Joy Yaxkin's account of her own energetic experience, and description about the way energy is travelling the planet's surface via the two main energy ley lines (The Rainbow Serpent Ley Line and the Plumed Serpent Ley Line, which create a figure of 8, lying on its side, as they encircle the globe).

If you can find time to read this, I recommend it. She is explaining her personal experience of energetic waves that are already moving across the planet in great chunks, with more to come in early 2020.

• Cool Post
Reactions: Laron

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Great post and I want to spend more time taking it in.
Did notice Aluna Joy talks about another whomper coming this weekend.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I don't know a lot about the ley lines Earth Chakras but I thought I'd share something from Kryon where he talks of complimentary "Nodes and Nulls" which are also associated with the above system of chakras. I'll let him explain it in this PDF from his site complete with maps. https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/be84e7_0d2f53efe6cf4318bc8098f878749ccf.pdf
Those that know can better correlate the data better then I and see if it fits.

Reactions: June

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)