September 23, 2017, Constellation Virgo | Revelation 12 Sign? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
This is from Bernie's latest UNSPUN edition. (Way to go Bro, you sure find some gems. Much appreciated)

"On September 23 the Moon will be placed at the feet of the constellation Virgo (a virgin woman). Above this constellation will be 12 stars, the nine stars of Leo and the planets Mercury, Venus and Mars. Jupiter will finally pass through the womb of Virgo (after 9 months), giving the full appearance of a birthing.

Revelation chapter 12:1-2 says “a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars” “The woman is pregnant and about to give birth, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered”. This could be interpreted as the Virgin Mary and the birth of Jesus, or the second coming of Jesus"

https://truththeory.com/2017/09/07/hurricane-harvey-irma-powerful-solar-flare-decade-signs-biblical-prophecy/

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
This fascinates me because on July 7th, 1995, in meditation, I experienced myself as a huge woman, my feet resting on a crescent moon, stars above my head and the Earth in my belly.

So clearly this symbolises some dimension or energy, never really talked about it much. Perhaps it symbolises my start of a journey towards some birth that happens for me and everyone else on September 23rd 2017.

23 is a very powerful number

The Royal Star of the Lion (there is the Lion connection again, the nine stars of Leo)

This is a karmic reward number. 23 bestows, not only promise of success
in personal and career endeavours, it guarantees help from superiors and
protection from those in high places. It's a most fortunate number, and
greatly blesses with abundant grace the person or entity represented by
it.

I do not believe for a minute that it represents the second coming of Christ, though I do think there will be those who will try and persuade the masses it does. I think it is an allegory for something energetically profound for this planet and all her Beings.

Love to hear what others have to add, especially Carl. Does this add up astrologically?

Last edited:

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I do not believe for a minute that it represents the second coming of Christ, though I do think there will be those who will try and persuade the masses it does. I think it is an allegory for something energetically profound for this planet and all her Beings.
Perhaps it refers not to Christ the personality or Ascended Master, but to the "Christ Consciousness" (the energy of healing and love). This is said by some to have been "fractalized"--and aspects of it have been spread among many so that it may be brought back into the physical.

While Western Christian religions may continue to keep us looking for a single person as a savior, I feel it is already here--as sparks of light in the millions of star seeds and light workers who are here to help create and assist other selves during "The Shift".

Last edited:

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Hey Pod, I gotta wonder if this relates to the dream we discussed about the birth and divorce? Somehow I see a correlation.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Love to hear what others have to add, especially Carl. Does this add up astrologically?
It has been a point of discussion at several forums plus a few youtube videos for about a year. Many of the claims can be easily refuted (how often such astronomical event takes place in reality, the real number of stars in the crown, what Revelations chapter 12 is really talking about and not the cherry picking and taking things out of context to fit the current claims, etc.), however, there is still a bit of curiosity on my part.

There are always claims about extraordinary events taking place during September/October. Some perhaps due to the sad memories associated to 9/11, others to the yearly claims about wars and disasters around the entrance to the sign of Libra (same as around January 1st or March 20-21 -entrance to the sign of Aries.)

Astrologically I continue checking yet trying to see if there is any kind of corroboration in charts of people or nations but I decided first to wait until past September 18, the time when Venus touches the August 21 eclipse point, to give another look depending on what is triggered or not. Having said all that, I do feel/sense something trying to grow, like a germinating seed trying to break ground, but still fairly weak –perhaps others in this forum have a better feeling/sense of what is forming. I’m hoping we can get a more accurate scent soon (the emotions being projected by people here in the US is understandably high now making readings foggy, but I would like to learn about other parts of the globe to determine if we are talking about something local –like in the American continent- or of global impact.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Hey Pod, I gotta wonder if this relates to the dream we discussed about the birth and divorce? Somehow I see a correlation.
Oh well spotted Pucksterguy. Let me drop a line to Melt and alert her. It was her dream, let's see what she feels.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Astrologically I continue checking yet trying to see if there is any kind of corroboration in charts of people or nations but I decided first to wait until past September 18, the time when Venus touches the August 21 eclipse point, to give another look depending on what is triggered or not.
You're a treasure Carl Thank you!

Reactions: Stargazer

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Love this post and the commentary.
Maybe it's just because I love the stars:rolleyes:... 9 months later would put the birth end of June.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I think the dream was about Divine Feminine and Creatrix coming back to the fore, this having been suppressed since Patriarchy (at least 1 Great Year cycle), and since interfering inter-dimensional entities took control and started writing the script. The baby birthed was a girl. The mother was not a virgin, but a middle-aged woman who still had fertility (creation) within her. The issue with the birth was cutting the cord after birth, but the baby was healthy, alive and kicking.

This is not to take anything away from the planetary alignment coming up, which is remarkable, and undoubtedly will deliver palpable energetic vibrations for all and sundry.

Much as astrology has been a pin-point accurate map of what is happening on the ecliptic and alignments in the cosmos and so forth, my own intuition is that we as a solar system are moving out of geography where fixed meanings are attributed. Not only that, but as individual consciousness integrated with the whole, some of us might have moved/be moving into a space where all the signposts have been eradicated and we will have to search within to find new meanings/aha moments.

The trouble is, Pod, (and it's not really trouble at all, but another exciting direction) your recent post about the Robert Stanley interview with Rex Bear led me back to Wes Penre. I had invested quite some time with his insights about 2 years ago, and hadn't realised he has posted his new, free eBook about the Singularity. I have always had healthy caution about New Age posts about Ascension, and Wes's new writings just stretch me yet again.

If the interfering masters and their minions have been operating in our space for approx. 500,000 years, and have managed to insert telling prophecies, signs and OMG moments along a timeline that they "manage", or cause triggering events, signs and so forth, which all match up because it has been scripted, then I think the awake ones should have no moments of surprise when "things foretold" appear in our physical or conscious environment, right on time. As I tend to think the Christian Rapture, or the New Age concept of Harvest, as handed down by Ra, is an event we should all hope will NOT come in our lifetime, and if it does, we should be open to immense change, and some fancy footwork in avoidance.

I'll give some more thoughts about the above-mentioned interview back on the other thread.

O.Os:pO.O:)| ;)

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
There's a bit of hype out there about something coming up on the 23rd of September, 2017.

On this date, the sun is in the constellation Virgo. The moon is said to be at the feet of the Virgo constellation, with Jupiter in Virgo and Venus, Mars, and Mercury will be above and to the right of Virgo in the constellation Leo. Some are claiming that this is a very rare event (once in 7,000 years) and that it may be a sign in Revelation 12.

Giant_prominence_on_the_sun_erupted.jpg

One of the more popular articles about the topic, which goes into detail on this astrological positioning, is by Dr. Danny Faulkner right here, published back on May the 21st this year. (He holds an MS in Physics from Clemson University and an MA and PhD in Astronomy from Indiana University and taught at the University of South Carolina Lancaster for over 26 years. He serves as editor of the Creation Research Society Quarterly and has published over 100 papers in various journals. He now works as a researcher, author, and speaker for Answers in Genesis.)

What sort of prophetic event is this sign supposed to usher in? Clearly, most people promoting this have in mind the Lord’s return. Some explicitly state this, but others, mindful of the words of Jesus in Matthew 24:36, are hesitant to make that claim, though their implication is clear enough. These sorts of claims or intimations have been made many times before. For instance, the four lunar eclipses during 2014–2015 caused many people to anticipate the Lord’s return then, but of course this did not happen. I suspect that the same will be true on September 23 this year. People who get excited about supposed signs miss the point that Jesus made (Matthew 24:36–51). Instead of setting dates, we ought to be ready for His return at any moment. Are you ready? (Dr. Danny Faulkner)​

There's even a Wiki entry for September 23rd, Revelation 12 Sign.

The Revelation 12 Sign is an apocalyptic belief heralding that the time of Jacob's Trouble—also known as the Tribulation Period—may begin on September 23, 2017. This theory, which has been promoted by a number of people and news organizations, proposes that a literal fulfillment of the prophecy made in the Book of Revelation 12:1-2[1] will occur on this date over Jerusalem. This passage of scripture in the New Testament metaphorically describes "a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth." (NIV). Many people worldwide believe that an astronomical alignment involving the constellations Virgo and Leo, the sun, moon, and planets Mercury, Mars, Venus, and Jupiter occurring in September 2017 will fulfill this prophecy word-for-word.
It was also discovered that the apparent retrograde of Jupiter in the womb of Virgo was preceded by C/2017 E1 (Comet Borisov) which is being called the Conception Comet. This comet traveled from the loins of the constellation Leo to the womb of the constellation Virgo just before the entrance of Jupiter into the womb. Some proponents of the Revelation 12 Sign are suggesting that this comet represented the divine insemination of the woman, which subsequently produced the male child (Jupiter). This will be the comet's only trip through our solar system as it is not a solar orbital. (Wikipedia)​

Preg_web_final.gif
On September 22, the autumn equinox begins in the southern hemisphere, fall in the north.

equinox4_0.jpg
During the equinoxes, both hemispheres receive equal amounts of daylight. Image not to scale.
Credits: NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center/Genna Duberstein

Feel free to share any additional information you may have come across about this September 23, 2017 date.

Here's one of the most viewed YouTube videos about this topic. (7 million — 34 minutes))

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Interestingly enough, I recall September 23 has been of consistent interest to me over the past few years. It seems that something quite profound is always predicted--and while these predictions don't come true, there always seem to be significant changes or occurrences on or about that date. I expect it to be the same this year...

Reactions: June and Laron

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
recall September 23 has been of consistent interest to me over the past few years. It seems that something quite profound is always predicted
Yes, as mentioned at another thread, it seems that every year somebody predicts something nasty around that date, which is the first degree of Libra, and pulls too a list of nasty events that took place in that date, but neglects to indicate that basically we can now do something similar for any date if we look hard enough. As usual too, there is a reactive stir in the internet, sometimes high, like for this year, and other times less. It has made me think once or twice that it is done on purpose in order to generate some negative events. I'm mildly curious this year regarding some manifestation considering the current environment. Once the 18th is over I'll take another look.

I do have a database with predictions made and below is a portion from it for 9/23 for this year, and you will notice those predictions are all over the map with one element in common: fear mongering.

-War in Israel, lasts 10 days, culminates on Yom Kippur with the Almighty revealed + Ark of the Covenant -Michael Rood at C2C, uses the Bible

-Start of Armageddon signaled by the appearance of planet X -David Meade (author/astronomer, article on 8/29)

-The "BIG YEAR" according to many prophecies, Bible, etc. Gaussq at ATS (9/23/17 - First Resurrection is Calculated Among the Starts and Planets?)

-Day of disaster for the Muslims? Destroyed in 1 hour? A planet blocks the Sun for 3 hours, its rocks ring is crossed by the Earth 1/3 of humanity dies, Jerusalem is OK due to Earth's rotation but rocks impact the western world (youtube video)

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
It has made me think once or twice that it is done on purpose in order to generate some negative events
I have no doubt that's what TPTW (The Posers That Were) have been doing. I'm also convinced that nightly news weather forecasts are used to "seed" our consciousness with whatever agenda they're trying to promote in regards to weather. The California drought and our recent heat waves, in addition to the hurricanes, are prime examples. Days before these events even begin (according to their predictions), they start literal media blitzes using words like "record-breaking heat", "dangerous heat", etc. News stories, news trailers, and those scrolling texts on the bottom of the TV screens continually bombard us with negative prompts that the worst-case scenario is most certainly coming.

Knowing that our thought energy contributes significantly to these conditions, it's no wonder we've been breaking all kinds of weather records and having all kinds of weird weather patterns lately! Plus, it all feeds into their false "global warming" scheme. Putting people into a panic only adds to our stress and makes us spend, spend, spend. Ka-ching go the registers!

It occurred to me the other day that it isn't just wars that boost the economy--weather is a HUGE catalyst too. Think of all the clothing, beverage and food, energy, and travel expenses we endure for the sake of comfort. Then think of the MASSIVE expenses relating to these major storms! Folks spend tons of money preparing, relocating, and of course, returning and rebuilding. I'm sure many people have no choice but to go into greater debt just so they can stockpile supplies, board up their homes, pay for out-of-town travel and lodging, and more. Once the storm is over, the disposal companies, the insurance companies, and the construction companies...as well as the government response agencies at all levels just rake the money in. It makes great sense (from a purely monetary level) for them to do all they can to make a storm worse--and if they can't actually make it worse, then they can quite easily make it seem so.

<Sigh.>

Oh, well. I'll just keep intending to create/allow for the highest experience for the benefit of all and know that it'll all work out fine in the end...

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
It occurred to me the other day that it isn't just wars that boost the economy--weather is a HUGE catalyst too.
Perfect Stargazer! I came to that conclusion years ago. Like I always say, just follow the money trail. That goes for everything: economic news/events, political news/event, social news/events, etc. It is hard work to find the ultimate the beneficiaries -contractors, insurance, constructions, etc. they are just the minor players, collateral beneficiaries. Yes, the economy must constantly move or the capitalistic world is in trouble, but there are big players at the end of the chain (beyond banking of course), just individuals, that are the ultimate winners in more just money. That is one aspect of the issue, however, there is another one that worries me. All this is done for something beyond economics, it keeps us focused on issues as far as possible from our spiritual development, which is what really matters, and it has been going on for as far as history covers.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Yes, Pod picked up this story from Bernie's Unspun and started a thread on it with some very interesting discussion. You can find it here: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/a-very-interesting-planetary-alignment-coming-up-can-anyone-feel-into-this.3521/#post-22087

A detail that I had misunderstood from the other post; the 'birth' happens Sept 23, rather than the 'conception'... so the event would be Sept 23, rather than end of June. Why a negative event, though, why not something beautiful. After all, it is a birth!:rolleyes::-D<3
I guess it depends how you look at it.;)

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
expect it to be the same this year...
I hope that is what happens....maybe something really really great will come about like all of our abilities spring open and we can use telepathy
to talk and travel in time to the Little Dipper for some really great ice cream! :p:-))<3

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I have merged two threads together, one that Pod began, and one I began (I didn't notice Pod's). This thread may be a bit weird as a result, but I thought it best just to chuck everything in the one pot as we all have some good info. I think the date of the posts put most in order.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Love this post and the commentary.
Maybe it's just because I love the stars:rolleyes:... 9 months later would put the birth end of June.
So, for clarity, on reading Laron's post with the beautiful fiery image, I realized that what was meant seems to be the birth occurring Sept 23, 2017 (rather than the conception in Sept with the birth being next June). This is per the information in the image that says '9 months' in big letters.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Lynn over at Psychic Focus just did a reading on September 23rd.

"When I tune into September 23rd, I get an anxious feeling as if I am on edge waiting on something to happen. It looks like a lot of things are building energetically (planetary and moon alignments). I don't see a full on apocalyptic event, but the Earth does look to go through a shift. I see the Schumann resonance picking up, and it looks like the Earth wobble is off more than ever due to the push and pull action of the astrological bodies. "

Read more at:
http://psychicfocus.blogspot.co.uk

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Thanks Pod! I haven't been checking Lynn or any of my sources for a few weeks since I stopped posting on the front page, so I didn't see that.
That's why you have friends and moderators. We love you and like to share the load.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I remember two years ago, even articles on transients, that September 2015 so many world-shaking "events" (mostly negative) were predicted to happen.

Um, well ... o_O .. I cannot remember anything significant about September 2015 at all anymore. Must have jumped a timeline then.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Yes, Sinera I think whatever happens it can be like this woman's post about the eclipse:-D
She describes a darkness felt and overcome. Wounds found which to be healed and a joyful space full of children playing to do so in. A family come full circle from a parents' worse nightmare. A feeling of having turned the corner into a place where things are coming together in new and better ways: http://www.sophialove.org/my-blog/as-we-shift-an-eclipse-story
It's a lovely experience she shares<3

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I find it interesting that like in prior years around September basically all the predictions are negative again. I keep on asking myself that if symbolically we are talking about a "birth" of something, why does it have to be negative? Don't we mostly look at births as something positive around the world? Could this be the start of something marvelous rather than disasters? Could we focus on something marvelous taking place rather than wallowing on pain, suffering, sorrow? Aren't we powerful beings capable of doing that or not? Frustrating.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)