September 2018 Time Cross Remote Viewing Predictions (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Here's this months remote viewing forecast from the Farsight Institute from within the project they are running there called Time-Cross.

The viewers sense the top main stream media news events before they happen.

Table of Contents (Time in minutes:seconds during video): 1. Introduction - 0:00 2. Jack the Ripper Intro - 0:37 3. Farsight Mysteries Projects Update - 2:07 4. Cryptocurrency Forecasts Update - 2:57 4. Jack the Ripper - 6:45 5. PrinCess Session for Jack the Ripper - 8:06 6. Melena Hall Session for Jack the Ripper - 17:25 7. Aziz Brown Session for Jack the Ripper - 35:18 8. Jack the Ripper Summary Comments - 43:14 9: Final recap - 45:37.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Bookmarked.

Would hope they did more mysteries instead of those many vids on that Crypto stuff. (I'm just not into money, not even virtual one).

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Would hope they did more mysteries instead of those many vids on that Crypto stuff. (I'm just not into money, not even virtual one).
Agreed. I was surprised they moved into that area but perhaps Courtney thought it may get more interest in what he's doing at Farsight.

Reactions: Stargazer

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I did watch PrinCess and Melena's portion of the report. Remote influencing is not so far off from remote viewing, and I think both of these RV-ers suffered the opposite way, in that what they viewed was repulsive and repugnant. Courtney should be careful about what topics he selects, as things seen cannot be unseen. We sensitives do not need to see actual blood and guts to know that psychotic people / mentally unbalanced people can go that far. I do not think the Farsight programme should be sold on "shock" value. I find something vampiric about Courtney himself, sorry to say. Vampires have also been known as great secret watchers. Courtney needs to be careful about what tracks he treads, in order to market his brand.

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Agreed. I was surprised they moved into that area but perhaps Courtney thought it may get more interest in what he's doing at Farsight.
This is my thought too. He wants to attract more viewers and people interested in RV that weren't into this stuff before. His reasoning is understandable to me. Yet for a large part of the spiritual/metaphysical community who is already 'in the boat' it is more or less boring or just plain irrelevant.

Reactions: Laron

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I find something vampiric about Courtney himself
He often seems pale, maybe it is the filming. He does however not have grave health issues. There is an interesting video he made about his own health and nutrition habits, as well as his surprising aging process.

Agreed that he should not shock the sensitive viewers. He says in the video he promised not to do it again to them.

Reactions: Snowmelt and Laron
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I find something vampiric about Courtney himself, sorry to say. Vampires have also been known as great secret watchers. Courtney needs to be careful about what tracks he treads, in order to market his brand.
He's always had a habit of stepping over the line with how he runs things at Farsight and from the pattern I have seen, using the word vampire makes sense in relation to the different methods he puts into play to attract people.

But then he has made a massive difference in the remote viewing world with making it more accessible, noticeable and popular, not that it's that obvious to the average person who only focuses on main stream media.

I think he should be sharing more about the methods they use to remote view, such as meditation, as some of these things are important to explain in more depth as they don't just relate to remote viewing. Everything we do in life can be improved as a result of including some of this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)