Sensitivity is a sign of life — A Quote (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
life.jpg

"Sensitivity is a sign of life. Better hurt than hardened. I bow to those who keep their hearts open when it is most difficult, those who refuse to keep their armor on any longer than they have to, those who recognize the courage at the heart of vulnerability. After all the misguided warriors destroy each other, the open-hearted will inherit the earth.”
— Jeff Brown, Ascending with Both Feet on the Ground

Considering what we go through in life, many of us close up and become blocked. But there are many ways to approach what happens to us so that this doesn't occur, but if it does, there are also many ways to unblock such instances. That is where healing comes in!

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Sometimes I watch a film or a tv show where the heroine is tough, cutting comments come easily to her, nothing seems to hurt her and she breezes through life. For a moment I wish to be like her then I remember I was once. Oh boy was I lonely and unhappy.

Softening my heart and allowing it to take it's rightful place as leader has taken years, but it is almost back to it's original shape now. <3<3<3

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
nothing seems to hurt her and she breezes through life. For a moment I wish to be like her then I remember I was once. Oh boy was I lonely and unhappy.
Same here. I'm glad I found the courage to change. I was tired of being lonely and cut off. For some reason I had to go through that journey of being hurt over and over, building a wall, and smashing it down. Probably to understand others better.

In college I even wrote a poem about my journey. It was a very painful thing to write as it came right from the heart, a heart that was comfortable being closed but struggling to open. It was the most intimate thing I could write or express at that time, it was a big step in turning things around. My prof wanted me to read it out loud, I couldn't, so he read it out loud. It was a big hit with the class and my prof, and my prof wanted to publish it in a book of poems he was making. I don't know if he published that book.

I hoped my poem at least helped someone know they are not alone.

Sorry for any negative energy with this comment. It's energy I'm releasing, it needs to be gone.

I'm much happier now with a great wife! She's really super. :)

Last edited:

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland

Sorry for any negative energy with this comment. It's energy I'm releasing, it needs to be gone.
No worries Therium.

I have been weeping on and off all day. Feelings of worthlessness coming through. It's that bloody energy! and shift.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Can I read your poem?
I'm sorry, I don't think I have it anymore. And there's no way for me to make it again, I made it out of pure inspiration from the moment. I wrote it in about 20 minutes and was done.

I think it was called "10,000 years". It was about a person in heavy metal armor living at the bottom of the sea, away from hurt, pain, but also away from love and caring.

I'm an empath and sometimes it just is awful.

Reactions: Lila and Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I'm sorry, I don't think I have it anymore. And there's no way for me to make it again, I made it out of pure inspiration from the moment. I wrote it in about 20 minutes and was done.

I think it was called "10,000 years". It was about a person in heavy metal armor living at the bottom of the sea, away from hurt, pain, but also away from love and caring.

I'm an empath and sometimes it just is awful.
I wonder if your professor kept it? Could you contact him?

Your poem sounds very beautiful.

I am empathic too, so I understand. <3

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I don't remember his name, and he's probably retired. This was in 1989. But if you come across a collection of poems in a book, and the poem is called "10000 years", it could be mine. O.o:D

Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)