Senses of the Soul (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Kontufuto

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 10, 2017
I find tremendous happiness and satisfaction that each of us are blessed and capable of so much more than the earthly senses we possess. Challenged or not by circumstances the center of being perceives what it can though dogged by various predicaments. I will use my own awareness and its mechanisms and tools as identification of senses and their meaning.

On a typical session outside the body one or more extra sensory perception comes to light. I travel sometimes afar or time-stream or even locally but always with something more...something beyond the usual human physical senses. While I usually do not anticipate what will happen through thoughts or projection or manifestation clearing is first and foremost through gentle but intended meditational results. Once achieved there could be wondrous and exciting realizations that I am climbing 'up the ladder' and closer to my true being with the capabilities and thought-provoking activity.

Depending on the energy or experience I may find vision, audio, smell, converse with a fellow spirit, or even touch, and transference of experience. It can be daunting when unexpected source is startled or rattled by my presence too. It seems I leave nothing left to uphold yet still gifted with tools to handle the circumstance. A mere thought could be just the tool to handle it. I suppose it all depends on what works when tried. Not all do. If I was at least aware that I could do something about the sense identification I am usually satisfied that it is my innate characteristic of who I am that keeps it all together.

The Cosmos in all its interactions and dimensions with its meandering is the creative arm of spirit. Growing and nurturing our capabilities of the Senses is what makes us who we are in its various characteristics. Connecting up with others who have understood this can state the obvious as Truths and acknowledge them with credence and wonder. The perceptions I gain through these experiences become clear as I share them with like-souls as those shared have similar Senses and their own experiences too. I strongly consider that imagination plays a part in these these ideas and concepts.

Imagination is what makes us child-like and brings to fruition that energy is abound and all around us. I'd like to tie this back with the Senses we have. Saying that as we project our ideas and thoughts into the world we live whether in this or other locations we bring back to who we are and where our origins come from. As many others state it stems out of love. That even a minuscule of its understanding allows each one of us to become not bigger but more to who we are.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I A mere thought could be just the tool to handle it. I suppose it all depends on what works when tried.
A "mere thought" can do so much!<3
I strongly consider that imagination plays a part in these these ideas and concepts.

Imagination is what makes us child-like and brings to fruition that energy is abound and all around us. I'd like to tie this back with the Senses we have. Saying that as we project our ideas and thoughts into the world we live whether in this or other locations we bring back to who we are and where our origins come from. As many others state it stems out of love. That even a minuscule of its understanding allows each one of us to become not bigger but more to who we are.
Beautifully said!

I love this post for addressing something so evanescent and most often veiled that we so often lack words to describe it and even more sadly, often don't believe it even when it is present... until we finally do believe in our imagination and what it can bring us!
Then everything changes:-D

Reactions: Pod and Stargazer
OP
Kontufuto

Kontufuto

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 10, 2017
Yes yes yes! These are the aspects I enjoy sharing with like-souls and what you said about the evanescence is all so true!

The Senses help maintain our cognizance and played like whether a small band or a full blow orchestra or any manner in-between. Utilizing by demonstrating, in our playground of choice, parlays into infinite and creative expression(s). One condition that should also be stated is that these Senses become clearer and easier to manage once the Ego is also dealt with and I say this 'dealt with effectively'. I suppose one could also include dropping out Gender and Emotions which also strengthen the Senses in their interaction outside oneself. Tools become functional and effective and new ones develop not as a condition of survival but as a matter of fact with intention and realization. From experience all the above is real and true to who I am and to what I have experienced in my meditations and the times I was outside myself gaining insight and understanding. And it all happens once the monkey-chatter stops and thankfully life truly begins!!

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I have learned to trust my sensing as there is a certain flavour, sound or sight to something psychically perceived. For instance, when I look at your avatar, Kontufuto, not only do I see the spiritual aura of a higher being and its multidimensional selves, but I see a four leaf clover. This in turn guides me to realise that you have Celtic lives, perhaps origins, and that a simple thing such as clover of the fields is a conduit of nature for you.

OP
Kontufuto

Kontufuto

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 10, 2017
Thank you and bless you for your post, thoughts, and awareness of my avatar and other energetics.

So happy this thread is part of the Remote Viewing sub-topic which can display veiled origins and truths which while not transparent are certainly available for the keen observer! Recognition of the nature, whether it be mine or another, is a gift which I consider fortuitous as like-souls navigate consciousness and the cosmos. And always coupled with Love!!!

I will certainly value my travels and origin(s) in a way likened to how they land upon others. Their meaning(s) can be significant in understanding and reflection. I believe that sharing these considerations/revelations help awaken our true nature and that is why I enjoy sites like this which provide an outlet in sharing and fostering acknowledgement of the self and source.

Anything which helps nurture and expand togetherness and solidarity is significant. I am humbled and honored to be here to share my experiences and thoughts. The right frequency and vibration always settles me. Creative outlets do require forethought and this is what I like to do just like I read others doing the same.

Reactions: Laron and Snowmelt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)