Self-Healing (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I just read this article and had to share. This was written by Praying Medic, a gentleman I follow on Tw@tter (and one of the few I keep up with). He’s a paramedic and contributor to the Q movement. It’s a post on the topic of self-healing, the concept of which I’ve been considering a great deal lately. PM has credited his own healing to “God”, which is just fine, but I prefer to see that entity as just a far more conscious aspect of “self”. In any case, I feel this is something that any one of us should be able to do—and perhaps would be able to do much easier of it wasn’t for all our human disempowered mental programs. :)

https://prayingmedic.com/2018/10/16/how-to-heal-yourself/

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Oh that’s interesting. Have you read his book?

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
For what it's worth, I've been trying something similar to this for quite awhile now. I've also used something similar on my dogs. In fact, my dog Autumn injured her leg pretty badly the other night and was limping around on three legs. I was concerned about having to take her to the vet and initially worried about the possibilities. I decided to "hold off" on the vet trip and try some "intentional healing" instead. After a couple of meditative sessions sitting with her, I saw some fairly rapid improvement. After just a couple of days, she seems almost back to normal!

Now I certainly can't claim that anything I did actually healed her, but I do know it couldn't have hurt! :)

Reactions: Linda and Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Reminds me of reiki, but there are a lot of energetic healing techniques.

Love your open-mindedness to try it on your furbaby Stargazer .

Reactions: Stargazer

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Oh that’s interesting. Have you read his book?
He seems to have many books. They scroll by in the top right corner when you click on the link above.
Thanks for sharing this Stargazer. It does sound quite a bit like reiki to me too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)