Self Care While Going Through Spiritual Purging (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Onmyway

Involved Wayfarer
Jun 7, 2017
Hello Beautiful Souls!! :) <3

I hope all is well with you. It has been some time since I've been active on here. I'm not sure if this one has been discussed yet, but I was wondering how you all manage the purging process.. I tend to go through bouts of stagnancy and then I'm bombarded with a lot energies and barriers that need to be worked through and released. I'm sure many, if not all of you can relate to how overwhelming it can be.

What are some things you do that help you get through the process? I am currently fasting and feeling particularly open at the moment, will be diving back into my hermit hole for further reflection and meditation lol. I can't to read your responses when I feel like coming back out XD

As Always, Love and Light to you all! <3

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Hello, Onmyway. Do I correctly remember you from 2016?

As far as the purging process, which is perhaps like peeling the layers of an onion, the sulphuric sting of the ingredient can make the eyes weep, even though you innately know nothing is wrong. I have always absorbed a lot of what others report or have to say (reading and/or listening) but I think discernment has been the best tool to develop, as it allows you to leapfrog to the very key places. With this discernment, taken both seriously and lightly at the same time, you can grow a new heart. Hearts can renew. Hearts can unlock worlds in the etheric.

• Wise Post

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
After my purge last week with 2 healers, I actually felt pretty good, I didn't get real tired like the healers thought I would. It was pretty intense but maybe that was the first layer of the onion, I don't know.

You can read about it here: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/i-needed-2-healers-at-the-same-time-my-experience.7345/

:)

If you are tired, rest. If you are stressed, destress yourself with the way that works best for you, like take a walk outdoors in the woods, mediate, etc.

And drink 64oz of water every day. I marked 8 notches on a piece of cardboard to track 8oz glasses of water I have each day. I use a binder clip to put on each marker. When I have 2 glasses of water I put the binder clip on number 2. It helps me remember as my brain is all fogged up right now. Hopefully I've passed the worst of this step in the ascension. But, I asked spirit for it, and I got it! lol. BAM!

Last edited:
  • Insightful Post

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Our physical bodies are as much a part of the process as our spiritual. So many times, pains and traumas are stored in our bodies, and as we release on the spiritual level, we do the same on the physical. I was going to write a thread about this, but will include the info here.

People talk about detox protocols, but I learned something new recently. It was one of those duh moments because it is so obvious. Our bodies have a drainage system, and all parts need to be operating for it to work. The intestines are the obvious part, but the rest are equally important because if they are not flowing, then the back-up toxins may pass into the blood. Two important systems - glymphatic and lymphatic - often are overlooked. A quick way to help out here is dry-brushing. Use a dry bath brush and draw it along your neck and upper torso in a downwards motion to the center of your chest. I've done this for a long time and find it especially helpful for the lymphatic system.

Here is an article that describes it well.
https://goodnesslover.com/opening-drainage-pathways-what-does-it-mean-and-why-should-we-do-it/

Also, from years of experience, I know that Donna Eden's morning routine is an excellent way to keep all systems moving.

• Thank you!
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Alain and Snowmelt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)