Seeing Through The Four Walls (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Bev Goodman

Just Arrived
Oct 19, 2016
Bev Goodman submitted a new transients.info article.

Seeing Through The Four Walls

The pain of losing someone can be indescribable. It has the gift of reaching a depth within — one has no idea it even exists. It can leave us numb, void and in shock; as if someone has cut our umbilical cord to the world and it continues to function without us in it. In fact, it can make us wonder if there even is a world out there, for we can no longer see...

What I'm about to share here may cause anger to swell up within, infuriate and/or could even bring on a desire to scream out in fury. All I will say to this is ...everyone has a choice. Stop reading...or decide to remain open and read on...if your decision is to read on I do believe something from here will slip into place in its own time, and when it does, from my heart to yours...I wish you a deep healing...

Often when we...
Click here to continue on to the original article.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Bev Goodman submitted a new transients.info article.

Seeing Through The Four Walls

The pain of losing someone can be indescribable. It has the gift of reaching a depth within — one has no idea it even exists. It can leave us numb, void and in shock; as if someone has cut our umbilical cord to the world and it continues to function without us in it. In fact, it can make us wonder if there even is a world out there, for we can no longer see...

What I'm about to share here may cause anger to swell up within, infuriate and/or could even bring on a desire to scream out in fury. All I will say to this is ...everyone has a choice. Stop reading...or decide to remain open and read on...if your decision is to read on I do believe something from here will slip into place in its own time, and when it does, from my heart to yours...I wish you a deep healing...

Often when we...
Click here to continue on to the original article.
Such wisdom Bev. A beautiful article. Thank you so much!

Pain is such an extraordinary gateway to love.

Reactions: Stargazer
A

Anne Ashley-Jones

What a wonderful article. Synchronicity… I had finished an email to a relative who is dealing with a horrible, unexpected death of a loved one who has died at age 40. This was the next post I read.
I embarked onto my own spiritual journey and in finding my wonderful teacher, Betty Balcombe - specifically because my young brother died at age 31 and I had to search to find answers to such a huge loss and void.
For months I walked around with a feeling of a physical hole in my chest where my heart was, a symptom that so many people describe. It took me a long while of research, and I was so fortunate to be able to communicate with my brother for a couple of years after he died, through Betty, to be able to understand all the theories posed by Bev here. So many of these were confirmed by his Soul State as to our reasons for leaving when we do, but which might be very hard for those left behind to deal with.
We do all come here with a plan, and a general number of years to carry it out in. Not one specific date per se to leave by .. but a general time…
In his case he wanted to live a spiritual life, as he had done many lifetimes before, but without the support system of being within a religious community. He thought he had failed as he succumbed to drink and drugs and those actually killed him, in spite of all we tried to do to help him. So he thought his life was not a success, but here's the thing… from the other side of the veil he was able to see people talking about him and discussing what it meant to have had him in their lives and all said the same, that he was an extraordinarily kind and caring man, who loved all he knew and who never, ever spoke a harsh word about anyone or anything. He was funny, artistic, musical and explorative in all areas of human understandings and so his life was actually a complete success!!
No-one can know what our journey is about.. it is totally personal, known only to our spirit and our Soul State, but the success of that life, is shown by the "Golden Memories" we leave in them minds of those we have loved whilst on that journey.
Funnily enough I was talking on this subject with my husband Steve yesterday and we both said, that we are really looking forward to being able to 'go back home' when the time comes, and so having these understandings as posed by Bev.. makes it all so easy to accept.
Whatever your beliefs are.. to have some.. must make it bearable, to have none must be most difficult to then come to terms with the loss of someone so loved.
Lots of love
Annie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)