Article SEDNA CONJUNCTS JUNO, THEN PHOLUS AND PLUTO COME TO STATION. TIME TO REVIEW OUR TRANSFORMATION (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com

fighting demons.jpg

On this day Sedna at 29 Taurus is conjunct to Juno , two Goddesses that mean business when they are on a mission together.

This is a meeting of two powerful feminine forces, one that intensely dislikes abuse or oppression in relationships and brings transformation where she can, not always gently as she brings out what is hidden in the closets often in upsetting ways for those involved.
The other Goddess IS a victim of intense abuse from her father who caused her death very cruelly when she was banished to the ocean but she rose above her victim status, becominga Goddess who provides for her Inuit tribe

This point 29 degrees Taurus and Scorpio , other signs too is a sensitive one today for total transformation and regaining of power on higher levels of being, as well as walking away from any form of abuse or having power held over us by an oppressor. Sometimes we do not recognise that it could be ourselves who appears this way to others.
(We remember the 29 degrees eclipse in Aries also).

Today we also have Mars at 18 degrees Cancer (on my Saturn) sextile Uranus at 18 Taurus helping us to use inventive, original solutions for anything that is causing family friction, to try to be more objective, less emotion in our responses so we can get the job done, even if it has a little shock value.
Nothing wrong with that if it distracts us from following old family patterns of knee jerk reactions and mood swings.

Cancerians, Arians, Aquarians and Taurean types are likely to feel this aspect the most.

The Moon is in Virgo so its green lights “go” for them, for the coming two days or so, and with the Moon opposing Saturn at some stage of the day we could all feel a little down in mood and energy, but Mars also quintiles Vesta an empowering aspect that enhances our mental abilities.

I need to mention Pholus at station before going Rx affer tomorrow at 8 degrees Capricron. He is the Centaur of transformation bringing lightbulb moments. He reminds us to think before we act as a small curiosity or decision can have major consequences .

Sometimes we do something on impulse and wish we hadn’t, but then miraculously we find it was meant to be as the end result is amazing, different to what we could have possibly imagined. So Pholus is - Small cause, big effect. Pholus has the property of releasing us from from situations in miraculous ways.

So people with planets or points around 8 degrees Cap or 8 degrees anywhere could notice this influence , and it could turn us in a positive new direction in fact.
My Neptune is square to this degree.

And I must remind you we are between eclipses. You may have forgotten, but this is a very powerful time so when you are asking yourself or others “what is going on”. Its ECLIPSE season and EVERYTHING is going on . All your planetary transits and progressions are being triggered at once more than likely.

Arians, Librans, Taureans and Scorpios are the signs involved mostly, but also those with Moons, and Ascendants in these signs or prenatal eclipses on the same axis are too.

I note that Pallas is also sextile Juno tomorrow to bring help if needed from those who can see all points of view and work with what is available to bring comfort and new "fair" strategies.

The following day Pluto will station in Aquarius 0 21 degrees before Rx back to Capricorn 10th June where he will stay until 21st Jan 2024 .
This station point is a key time for transiting aspects made from 23rd March, a time for reassessing values, priorities, making adjustments if needed with whatever has changed in your lives since that date relating to Plutos effects in our lives which for some have been huge.

The same day which is the 1st May in most of the world, 2nd here in NZ and Aust, has a very strong Sun conjunct Rx Mercury aspect, 10 degrees Taurus to enhance communication about any revision of the past we are involved in, and very helpful for World Leaders for the same I hope. No doubt we will hear about some of this on the media with a bit of luck.

Juno will by then enter Gemini to spread the word on just about any information she can find as she can be a bit of a gossip after all, to reveal the truth which will keep us on our toes sorting the facts from the fiction.

Art by Susan Boulet

• Thank you!
Reactions: DebM

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)