• Welcome Guest
    Welcome to the Roundtable Forum, the community boards for www.transients.info. If you have an account already, please log in, otherwise feel free to sign up. Note that you will be unable to post new threads, reply to existing threads, or have access to some boards and information unless you are logged in after signing up with a forum account. By being registered you can also post comments on front page articles using your forum Account.

secureteam10

Alain

Experienced Traveler
So as there are more than a few interesting videos of this channel why not post here the ones that serve to analise the hidden things

on this one is the question for me why this gas that provoques headaches

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
Retired Moderator
I know them for quite a while. It is an interesting channel for sure. Sometimes a bit of speculation, but still well done and often he says he does not know but only makes suggestions.

OP
OP
Alain

Alain

Experienced Traveler
the interesting part is suggestions and speculations can be discussed until the point it becomes evident

and another important point the videos are not too long

Pod

Realized Sentience
Staff member
Board Moderator
Very good idea Alain. I just watched the video......how can a gas leave a black residue? I think that one is very suspicious. Thanks, look forward to some interesting ideas, we have great brains and great psychics on this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)