Secrets of the Light: Lessons From Heaven (Dannion and Kathryn Brinkley) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I just finished the book, "Secrets of the Light: Lessons From Heaven" by Dannion Brinkley and his wife, Kathryn Brinkley. This is a fabulous book and I highly recommend it to anyone with an interest in spiritualism or metaphysics.

For those who aren't familiar with Dannion Brinkley, he has experienced three near-death experiences in his life. His first experience occurred when he was struck by lightning and pronounced dead. Some 30 minutes later, while his body was waiting to be placed in the hospital morgue, a friend noticed subtle signs that Dannion's consciousness (soul) had returned to his body. Despite a long, painful, and difficult recovery, Dannion was able to recall and share much of his out-of-body experiences and they have since profoundly changed his life. For those who may be interested in his story, I highly recommend you read his first book, "Saved by the Light: The True Story of a Man Who Died Twice and the Profound Revelations He Received".

Dannion had one more near-death experience after that, and with each one he has learned even more about the spiritual realms and our connection to Divinity. He has since dedicated his life to writing, educating others about our spiritual nature, and volunteering to assist the terminally ill as they pass from this world to the next. He has written several books (I've read two so far and am planning to read the others just as soon as I can get them).

Now...before I go any further, I want to express that this book ("Secrets of the Light") IS NOT just about Dannion's near-death experiences. It actually goes much farther than that--and that is exactly why I've chosen to place this post on this board. The book does start off relating Dannion's experiences and how they have changed his life, but the most important message of this book is the importance of using Love, Choice, Belief, and Prayer (or Intent) to change our physical reality for the better. I was pleasantly surprised to see Dannion writing quite clearly about humanity's "Shift of Consciousness" and the "New Earth" which we are all currently creating.

Dannion writes, "It is my undaunted belief that only the greatest heroines and heroes have taken on the task of human life during these tumultuous times. The next decade on our planet will bring the most unprecedented upheavals and unpredictable changes ever known to man." [Note: This book was published in 2008]

He continues, "On each of my visits to the other side, I was shown that every one of us is here for the specific mission of assisting in unfolding perfection on Earth." [Note: my emphasis added]
I don't know about anyone else, but I'm continually amazed at the amount and quality of information that has been crossing my path lately--and all of it saying essentially the same thing. We are ALL here on this Earth, at this time, to meld Spirit and physicality together in a way that has never been done before. We ARE a Grand "Experiment" and we are here to bring "Heaven" to Earth. There are more realms and more beings watching this process and cheering us on than we could ever imagine...and together we are doing it!

I've never been more certain of anything in this life (or any other, for that matter :-)))!

So with all that said, it is a wonderful book!

Finally, I'd like to express that I'm incredibly grateful to be here at this time and deeply honored to be taking part in this process with each and every one of you. This clearly isn't the first time we've worked together (at least it seems that way to me) and I'm equally sure it won't be the last.

So I'll wind up this long post by saying:

Always remember this--we are Love.
We are the most powerful force in the Universe.
And nothing, I repeat, nothing can stop us if we all stand and work together.

<3 <3 <3

Last edited:

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I don't know about anyone else, but I'm continually amazed at the amount and quality of information that has been crossing my path lately--and all of it saying essentially the same thing. We are ALL here on this Earth, at this time, to meld Spirit and physicality together in a way that has never been done before. We ARE a Grand "Experiment" and we are here to bring "Heaven" to Earth. There are more realms and more beings watching this process and cheering us on than we could ever imagine...and together we are doing it!
That sounds like a good book. I'll put it on my reading list. Someone very special sent me lots of books recently so I'm busy with those for now.

What you said above is exactly what I'm experiencing too. This information keeps being dropped into my lap over and over.

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)