Secret Journey to Planet Serpo (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I wanted to put this book in its own thread because it was written based off declassified US government documents that were released a few years ago. It's another piece of the "drip disclosure" that the US government is doing right now. Full ET disclosure would change life as we know it because it would effect everything from technology and money to religion. The government does not want their system to change so they drip ET information out. That way, unfortunately, when full disclosure happens it won't upset the populous and their system won't change.

"Secret Journey to Planet Serpo" was written by Len Kasten and based on factual events. On July 16, 1965, a massive alien spacecraft from the Zeta Reticuli star system landed at a Nevada test site north of Las Vegas. Following a plan set in motion by President Kennedy in 1962, the alien visitors known as the Ebens welcomed 12 astronaut-trained military personnel aboard their craft for the 10-month jorney to their home planet, Serpo, 39 light-years away. In November 2005, former and current members of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) - directed by Kennedy to organize the Serpo exchange program - came forward to reveal the operation, including details from the 3,000-page debriefing of the 7 members of the Serpo team who returned after 13 years on the planet.

Reactions: Stargazer

Sam Vause

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
When I read this book, I was impressed at the apparent accuracy and focus on details. I'm not qualified to unreservedly give it an "of course it's all true!" thumbs-up (I'm just not a government employee who has access to such details), but it was quite a great read and very thought-provoking in the extreme.

OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
When I read this book, I was impressed at the apparent accuracy and focus on details. I'm not qualified to unreservedly give it an "of course it's all true!" thumbs-up (I'm just not a government employee who has access to such details), but it was quite a great read and very thought-provoking in the extreme.
Sam, I'm not ready to put my stamp of, "everything in the book is true" either but I agree it was an interesting book. There is a website that continues to be updated with additional facts and copies of the official documents released by the government. Whether the author added some of his own words to make the book more readable I don't know. He does claim it's all factual though. It was still very interesting.

It's rumored that President Kennedy wanted to release this information about the Ebens to the public and that's why he was assassinated.

Here's the website on the project:
http://www.serpo.org

Reactions: Sam Vause

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)