Seaweed Bath, Body, Hair and Skin Products – The Seaweed Bath Co. (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
https://seaweedbathco.com

3/14/18

Dear Whomever this may concerns, both everyone on/ff of here:,

I am back yet again with more regarding all of both of my beauty/grooming/personal care concern/questions. With even yet another change in the products that I use and even more.

This is the 3rd time in this past 7 mo that I have done this. Hopefully, this will be the last for at least a little bit until I found something else that suits me better. That fits what I’m looking for me. Especially, with the price range it is in.

In the end really thought that the other line was just really more placebo based vs anything else.

The only thing that I am not really crazy about this line is the skincare part of the line. It is more to do anti aging more then I prefer to have in it/them.

@seaweedbathco @dryskincare @jessicaabruno @jessicaabrunowaybeyondfedup waybeyondfedup #sea #seaweed #weed #bathco #bath #body #hair #skin #products #placebo #based #anti #antiaging #aging #jessicaabruno #jessicaabrunowaybeyondfedup #waybeyondfedup

Think thats it for now.

Thank you, again, in advance.

Yours truly,

Reactions: Linda

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
waybeyondfedup, what exactly did the products look like, and what were they made to do? Are they supposed to make one's skin healthier?
I guess I'm curious about seaweed in bath products.

waybeyondfedup, what exactly did the products look like, and what were they made to do? Are they supposed to make one's skin healthier?
I guess I'm curious about seaweed in bath products.
Lila,

Basically, I was just only looking normal skin care stuff. Like wash, toner, and moisturizer. That also goes for hair care, bath, body. Besides something that also includes conditioner. That is specific for make my hair manageable. In terms of being smooth my hair from unruly in terms of course of my curls, frizzly. That also for color treated hair without being specific to it.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Best moisturiser for my face is organic coconut oil mixed in equal quantities with organic aloe vera. Never used a toner or a cleanser but I do not wear makeup.

Good luck with your research WayBeyondFedUp!

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I use Dr. Bronners castille soap with hemp and tea tree oil for face and body wash. I used to use coconut oil for my face, but my dog tries to lick my face when I do. So, I've found reasonably priced moisturizer with the "Now" line (Vitamin C). It is certified organic. I don't have the same kind of hair as you do, but I've noticed that when I take a bath with Dead Sea salts and soak my head a little bit, my hair is fuller and softer. During the winter, I do either an olive or coconut oil treatment on my hair, which smooths it out. It is messy. I stand at the kitchen sink, put it on my hair, pile my hair up on my head, wrap it in plastic wrap for about 30 minutes, and then shampoo.

I do understand the search for what works best for us in our climates. I've also learned that working from the inside out is equally important. Making sure you get enough omega threes is helpful. Of course, then you have to track down the source of the oil because we don't want anything from the North Pacific. Krill oil is a good choice, albeit expensive. My dogs and I take the same omegas, so I don't use krill oil, but if it was just me, I would.

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
What I typically use, if I need to clean my face a little, is apple cider vinegar. I have it half acv, half water in a spray bottle. For healthy skin in general, I tend to rely on my diet doing most of the work. But the acv cleans it up nicely. I don't typically wear make up except maybe a small bit of powder foundation every once in a while.

I haven't tried it, but I've heard great success with apple cider vinegar being used as a conditioner for hair as well. You could potentially look into that. I do know hair health is also related to diet, and the proper supply of nutrients.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I used to use coconut oil for my face, but my dog tries to lick my face when I do.
That sounds like it would be a bonus for the first 3 licks or so and then get annoying, though endearing:p

I'm working on the inside/out theory at the moment with piles of various essential oils. In fact, I was just considering last night, that, given how much of them I've been using (in, on and around me) a good percentage of my body must now be made up of those oils:eek::D My pile of empty bottles is a testament to how much I love them.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
What I typically use, if I need to clean my face a little, is apple cider vinegar. I have it half acv, half water in a spray bottle. For healthy skin in general, I tend to rely on my diet doing most of the work. But the acv cleans it up nicely. I don't typically wear make up except maybe a small bit of powder foundation every once in a while.

I haven't tried it, but I've heard great success with apple cider vinegar being used as a conditioner for hair as well. You could potentially look into that. I do know hair health is also related to diet, and the proper supply of nutrients.
Hmm, I've heard of ACV for skin and hair but haven't tried it.
Maybe it's time soon?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)