Article Scorpio full Moon (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
0361cc9c848bff31adf7b27bbfec5174.jpg

This is my other full moon post from two days ago. Being a very intense Moon for me also I did not have time to put it up here.

A Perigee moon (6th/7th, (closest to the earth) and a full Moon in Scorpio, is quite a potent mix.

There's already been a 6. 9 EQ in the Banda Sea area, Indonesia. There could be more extreme events globally today apart from the usual.

I am also noticing a lot of secrets emerging around the Sars-CoV-2 situation which is taking the world by storm and causing emerging lawsuits, not just by the big world players but also the common people regarding deaths of loved ones being prevented from being with them in hospitals as they died.

The same with Births of new babies in my country where mothers were not allowed to have loved ones, partner etc close during the birth.

Death and birth is a Scorpio theme and surely it is a human right for a new soul coming into this life to have loved ones around to greet him or her and the same with those who are leaving. This is something I feel strongly about during this full moon period.

This is a time of deep emotions emerging to process, much moreso than usual, so many thoughts of who is to blame will emerge as is happening between USA and China also just now in a legal sense.

Everything comes out at a full moon such as this as does repressed anger and fears, which is why our own abandonment issues can emerge in many different forms.

But full moons are also times of joy and I have had some joys and sorrows this full moon. So far they have balanced out well.

This is probably due to the fact there are no really negative aspects happening at the time of this lunation which is a blessing for us all, but rather quite supportive aspects such as Mercury in Taurus sextile Neptune in Pisces, especially favouring Pisces (moi) and of course Taureans and the Mercurial signs, also Scorpios whose moon it is.

This is a turning point for Taureans and Scorpios in areas of relationships, values too. It brings to a head a lot for both signs and allows them release pent up feelings so they can let go of old emotional baggage they have been carrying and begin again.

This is a time for us all to search our shadow self and accept the parts of self that we may prefer to ignore and keep under wraps from self and others.

This is the time to embrace more fully all that we are.

This full Moon happens at 17 degrees Scorpio and Taurus, so anyone with Sun, moon or planets near there, or Asc , Desc, MC, or IC will naturally feel it stronger than most.

Those born near the 7th May or 9th Nov will be most affected and have the most breakthroughs as we pass through this full moon phase.

And where this falls in our own birth charts, could bring breakthroughs according to the nature of that house. Mine is the friendship and colleagues zone and already I have had a good thing happen in this realm of my life.

In my solar chart it’s the place of hopes and dreams, the higher mind, law too, foreign places, which has also brought some positives in this last week.

This is a day to accept all that you are and take that leap into the void of your own self to celebrate renewal and acceptance, and also to extend the latter to those that have brought challenges recently, and understand they also have their shadows to wrestle with as do all humans.

Forgiveness is a huge part of this moons energies. Which doesn’t mean we have to agree with everyone, or even get up close and personal, but acceptance of what “is” does help as we are all on a path of learning through reflection of others, so without that reflection and occasional clashes we would not progress on this journey.

Letting go of grievances towards our past or to others and moving on eases karma for all of us and improves our health as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Letting go of grievances towards our past or to others and moving on eases karma for all of us and improves our health as well.

Wise and beautiful words Janne. Thank you.

I realise that the full moon passed for me with little emotional fanfare but I had it in the two weeks leading up to it!

Reactions: Janne
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Wise and beautiful words Janne. Thank you.

I realise that the full moon passed for me with little emotional fanfare but I had it in the two weeks leading up to it!
It was definitely worse in the lead up as this usually happens on intense full moons like this one. The days before are worse for me. This one had some good things happen too - quite extreme both ways in fact. This one stretched out due to it being Perigee as well. Its still going on for some people close to me.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

The Great Invocation is a prayer which was sung at Findhorn community in the 1970s, I'm not sure of the origins, but they sound like Theosophy. Apparently this prayer is also sung around the full moon in May, as part of the Wesak Festival, commemorating the birth, enlightenment and death of the Buddha. The event is observed on the full-moon day of the lunar month Vesakha, which falls in April or May.

The music for this version is by David Spangler and his band.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
The Great Invocation
  • From the point of Light within the Mind of God
  • Let light stream forth into the minds of men.
  • Let Light descend on Earth.

• From the point of Love within the Heart of God
  • Let love stream forth into the hearts of men.
  • May Christ return to Earth.

• From the centre where the Will of God is known
  • Let purpose guide the little wills of men –
  • The purpose which the Masters know and serve.

• From the centre which we call the race of men
  • Let the Plan of Love and Light work out
  • And may it seal the door where evil dwells.

• Let Light and Love and Power restore the Plan on Earth.

• Thank you!
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and Snowmelt

Slavica

Just Arrived
Apr 2, 2020
Thankyou soooo much for this post; resonates with 2 important people in my life Taurean and Scorpio

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)