Article Scorpio full moon approaches (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Scorpio fulll moon.jpg
Its time to mention the Scorpio Full Moon on its way in 4 days with the Perigee moon just before.
If you are Scorpio or Taurean or have those signs strong in your birth chart, you will be feeling this already or soon will be, but this one is powerful for everyone.

This is the rebirth full moon and is one of the most powerful of the year as it brings out our shadow stuff, the hidden parts of self that we ignore as a rule.

This is the full moon that puts us in touch with our mortality, our repressed self, so often there is a lot of anger, blame and dark energy that can erupt from deep down on the approach to this Full Moon.

This is the best time for shadow work and facing that darkness in side but also the greater power that we hide from self and the world.

Rather than face self we often want to dump our stuff on others near this moon.
We often feel abandoned as this is also the abandonment full moon when we find a reason to turn away from love in case we are hurt by the same as if we leave a situation or person first then we are more in control, or that is what our ego says.

This is not a week to debate too hard on matters that others find too confronting to self as this could result in attacks of hate and anger and blame. Some may effect us on physical levels as they can be in the form of psychic attacks as the mind and emotions have a power that people do not realise when directed at another person, and can cause a lot of harm.

This is also a time when jealousies can come out which is another form of abandonment.

The main thing this week is to accept all that we are- the shadow too, and look at all our hidden archetypes without denial, work with that and embrace that – own it!

This is already in effect as I am noticing people voicing their annoyances and getting quite snarky about it too.

We do not have to be unkind to each other even if we have differing opinions.We do not even have to read everything that appears on social media. We have choices.

This full moon can bring out our deepest passions and this can be a healthy thing, and we can enjoy finding renewed hope as this is a real turning point for all that we value and want more of in our lives.
Its a full moon for renewal of self once we plow through any darkness that is lurking.

Speaking of snarky, today Chiron in Aries is opposing Juno in Libra so we might need to keep extra strong boundaries at this time and protect our sensitivities, as some truths may come out that many do not want to hear.

It might be best to erect those boundaries in a way that directs
us to allow things to unfold as they are meant to.

It is said that once we begin defending something or self we have started a war, so bear that in mind if you like to challenge people. I am one of those people who do this and sometimes without meaning to.

So we must choose our words carefully this week and come from a place of love as much as we are able when interacting in difficult situations.

Tomorrow Venus in Gemini will square Neptune in Pisces.
This is an aspect of escape for some but this is not a bad thing as that escape can be in the form of meditation, escaping into nature or a world of fantasy and daydreaming, painting,writing, music or art.

This aspect allows us to access other levels of being and is a little addictive, but also it is one of the more spiritual aspects as the contact of those two planets is always positive insofar as accessing other dimensional levels of self.

Geminis, Virgos Taureans, Librans too and Pisces will feel this one strongly, but we can all use those energies to soothe our souls and communicate our awareness if we want to of the more “healing” or creative kind.

The Gibbous moon phase begins tomorrow which is a time for organizing, integrating, and planning.

Attachments

• Thank you!
Reactions: Kiera

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thanks for the update. Good old Juno in Libra might be feeling a little prickly against the barbs of Chiron with that aggressive energy (but always with the aim of getting truths out).

As far as having a plan to spend a few days painting.... what a great idea!

• Love this post!
Reactions: Janne
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Thanks for the update. Good old Juno in Libra might be feeling a little prickly against the barbs of Chiron with that aggressive energy (but always with the aim of getting truths out).

As far as having a plan to spend a few days painting.... what a great idea!
I had to be careful how I wrote that as its Juno that is prickly and making trouble in any way she can, being triggered by Aries but its Chiron giving us the wisdom to handle it.

• Thank you!
Reactions: Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
My immediate family and I have just had a critical experience during May 7, the actual pinpoint of the influence of the Scorpio full moon. We have survived, but it was one of those "gets too close" moments, where really only one's Oversoul can guide and allow which path will be followed. I am the Significant Other (SO) of my family member, who suffers suicidal tendencies, which means I can be used in their mental version for blame or as a trigger. The full moon coincided with some exploratory exercises a therapist had set her. In the end, she ran off to a place of high cliffs and stormy seas, on a dark, stormy night. She didn't tell me her intent, but I could feel it, in her absence. I went and searched for her car but couldn't find it, and went home, thinking she would be back there. In the end she turned up at midnight and said she had been called in to work (I must have missed her dropping back to get clothes, while I was out searching).

Today, as we reviewed what had happened, I explained about the influence of the full moon, reading the words you gave out in the description above. She agreed that was exactly how it had affected her, feeling abandoned, and feeling a cloud over her mind, making her get in touch with her mortality.

It is one thing to read it, and another thing to live it! But thank you, for helping us make sense of things.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Pod and Janne

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Speaking of snarky, today Chiron in Aries is opposing Juno in Libra so we might need to keep extra strong boundaries at this time and protect our sensitivities, as some truths may come out that many do not want to hear.

It might be best to erect those boundaries in a way that directs
us to allow things to unfold as they are meant to.

Tooooooooo late!

But now I am forewarned. A great post Janne. Thank you.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Janne
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
A pair of twins was born into our little deer herd.
A new baby girl was born in our family this last week just before the full moon named after my niece who died prematurely at age 40 . I looked at her death chart and found that the planets aligned with those of the new baby, her mother and grandmother. This is a very interesting case for reincarnation.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Tooooooooo late!
I have/had a friend whom I was close to until Christmas last year. She is training to be a Catholic which I find fascinating, but she has a good heart. I mentioned over Christmas dinner that maybe Jesus did not die on the cross, but travelled instead to Kashmir. (I did go and search for him there)

Well, let's just say I have not sat at her kitchen table since.

Anyway, yesterday morning I met up with her in our Secret Garden and we were chatting. She complained about someone being too close to her and her partner in the queue at the supermarket check out and when they pointed it out they were told, in no uncertain terms to "Fuck off! Don't tell us what to do"

I told her not to worry, the whole social distancing thing of two metres is not based on science at all, the WHO say only one metre.

Oh bloody hell, it was the whole Jesus drama again. She said "You do not understand science" when I pointed out that it was a government advisor who said this on BBC Radio 4. "You've been reading those websites again"

I laugh about it now but it shocks me a bit that someone so intelligent can be so stupid!

She is quite OCD so I guess someone like me must untidy her mind which she cannot stand.

If I had known we were in a full moon, especially Scorpio, I would have held my tongue (well maybe. I am a Pod after all. Like Tiggas you can't keep us down!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)