Say hello to my new beauty - Ocean Jasper (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
This afternoon I had an urge to visit the rock shop and my husband agreed to go, too. We like the rough rock section the best. I had a feeling that one would call to me, and it sure did. There was big bin of large rocks, and I got excited before I saw the price. I scaled back my potential pieces, but my husband picked up a big one (8 lbs) and said I should have it.

Later, I found out it was from Madagascar, which is a place I've been obsessed with since childhood. As a little girl, I would study maps of that region for hours. It also turns out it is known as the stone of Atlantis.

They are associated with the solar plexas, heart, and throat chakras, bringing healing and joy. I plan to place it on the mantle in the heart of our home. I've been way more energized this evening.

ocean jasper.jpg

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I feel great - like the doors blew open. You all might look around for Ocean Jasper and see what happens.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
This afternoon I had an urge
I love it Linda!

That reminds me of a few crystals I brought back to New Zealand with me from the US a few days ago. (About 6 were ones I had brought from NZ)

22791658_10159472027930057_6563852160852067739_o.jpg

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I just found a bracelet online whose colour steadily held my gaze... until I purchased it. The stone is called regalite. When I looked up the name I found it was a type of jasper, some sources say that it is 'sea sediment' jasper.
...And the colour is very reminiscent of the bright swirly blues above!

Eventually I realized that I seem to have found a piece of jewelry made of the same stone as your ocean jasper beauty above. I must have set an intention of some sort when I admired the pic you posted;)

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Gorgeous bracelet!!

I've loved Madagascar (where this stone came from) since I was a little girl. The interesting thing about it is that the plant and animal life has more in common with India than Africa. Not long ago, sunken land masses were discovered between it and India, which supports the idea of the ancient world of Lemuria. Maybe we were friends there once upon a time. :cool:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
So cool about the sunken land masses and Madagascar/India connection:cool:
It fits how the 'puzzle pieces' of Pangea seem to have come apart.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
<3Your ocean jasper is so pretty in its raw form. It reminds me of a song about the ocean.

"Oceans"

Weary traveler, calloused and sore
Time and gravity followed you here
Rest, my sister, and tell me
All about the ocean

I've never seen the ocean
Not like this one

Weary traveler, calloused and sore
Time and gravity followed you here
Rest, my brother, and tell me
All about the ocean
Spoils and troubles, they burden you've bore
Pay them no mind, they matter no more
Leave them behind and show me
All about the ocean

Look in your eyes
Not like this one

Deep in your eyes
Not like this one

Show me your eyes
Not like this one

Look in your eyes
Not like this one

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Anaeika that song speaks to my bones and strums my core.
Thanks!<3 from another weary traveler<:)

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I just found a bracelet online whose colour steadily held my gaze... until I purchased it. The stone is called regalite. When I looked up the name I found it was a type of jasper, some sources say that it is 'sea sediment' jasper.
...And the colour is very reminiscent of the bright swirly blues above!
WOW! That is a MAGICAL bracelet! The beads look like miniature worlds! :)

Reactions: therium and Anaeika

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
WOW! That is a MAGICAL bracelet! The beads look like miniature worlds! :)
So I've been looking up 'ocean jasper' and find that it comes in all colours of the rainbow and they typically have swirling patterns, sometimes orbs or feathery lacy bits. This bright blue colour is not that common. It's definitely what drew my attention, with the swirls.
Some of the blue ones have been called 'aqua terra' which seems very fitting.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
It finally arrived!

I purchased this bracelet at the end of November and tracked it as far as I could (international shipping and all)... but it just didn't arrive. I was beginning to despair and last night considered looking for some sort of replacement (with a heavy heart as I thought this beauty couldn't have a replacement). I started to half heartedly search and then 'checked in' with whether it 'felt' like it was gone from my life. It didn't; so I put some intentions on clearing its way to me and let it go at that.

This morning it came, along with a morion quartz 'friend' I'd found at the same time. I am wearing them now<3
oj 003.JPG
ocean jasper 002.JPG

The little cards that came with them state:

Regolite Jasper helaps your (sic) achieve physical and emotional balance. It will provide you with a sense of wellness and solidity and it helps you understand your place in life and the universe. This stone is an ideal stone for meditation. Blessings.

Morion Quartz is a wonderful stone with such a compassion for all. Along with its strong connection to divine source, it really does try to help in the creation of an easier path ahead for the being. Smoke quartz bringing prosperity, abundance and general good luck. Blessings.

Attachments

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I am oooing and aahing - that is the most gorgeous bracelet.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
These bracelets are really beautiful. Thank you for sharing. Glad they finally arrived. Good things are worth waiting for and now you have it at the exact time that is best for you.

Reactions: Stargazer

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I am oooing and aahing - that is the most gorgeous bracelet.
Me too!o:)
Good things are worth waiting for and now you have it at the exact time that is best for you.
Plus I have a lesson in patience and a great little story:-D

PS and now I know a few more 'kindred spirits' of the stone bracelet type, lol.

Reactions: Anaeika

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
So cool about the sunken land masses and Madagascar/India connection:cool:
It fits how the 'puzzle pieces' of Pangea seem to have come apart.
There is some low frequency seismic activity emanating out of Mayotte, a small island between the African coast and Madagascar at the moment. Some of the pulses have reached all parts of the globe. Fascinating stuff.

(Off topic of Ocean Jasper - but since it relates to the Madagascar region, I'll share it)

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/earthquake-seismic-waves-mayotte-madagascar-volcanic-activity-science-a8659236.html

Last edited:
Reactions: Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
There is some low frequency seismic activity emanating out of Mayotte, a small island between the African coast and Madagascar at the moment. Some of the pulses have reached all parts of the globe. Fascinating stuff.

(Off topic of Ocean Jasper - but since it relates to the Madagascar region, I'll share it)

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/earthquake-seismic-waves-mayotte-madagascar-volcanic-activity-science-a8659236.html
FYI, therium posted about it here:https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/what-happened-on-11-11-a-weird-series-of-waves-in-the-earth-no-one-can-explain.6281/

The articles states that the weird thing about these seismic-like waves are that they are too similar to be seismic waves like we usually see. So they are speculating about magma movement in an area thought to have been volcanically inactive or an underwater eruption which has no evidence for it (such as a 'pumice raft' seen on the water after underwater eruptions).

Reactions: Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)