Article Saturn Rx back into Capricorn pre eclipse (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Saturn 1j.jpg
This is last nights post.(NZ)

Today Saturn retrogrades back into Capricorn where he will stay until mid Dec, and then will move back into Aquarius 2 days after the total solar eclipse which falls on 23 degrees Sagittarius on the 15th Dec, which happens to be exactly on a well known world leaders moon and opposite to his Sun setting off his own prenatal total lunar eclipse. It will certainly be a fated time for him as total solar eclipses are always important in the charts of world leaders and Royalty.

What this will mean has yet to unfold, but in the meantime we can see that Saturn moving back into Capricorn where he is at his strongest, is going to give many people a second chance to end some important karma especially those born at the end of the signs of Capricorn and Cancer.

In fact this is for everyone who has the energies of the signs strong in their birth charts or prenatal eclipses in these signs.

And for the rest of the world we will see some very interesting results in the months ahead as many chickens will be coming home to roost and a lot will be revealed to the world.

I like to think that as Saturn is the ruler of Capricorn he will be happy to resume where he left off earlier in the year and bring some order back to the world of chaos that has emerged lately.

Saturn will do better in Aquarius when he has Jupiter alongside him much later in the year and then Pallas as well to add the feminine touch and to be the much needed spokesperson and negotiator in the first parts of 2021.

The powers that be have until mid Dec to prepare their moves and strategies for the great unveiling of real or imaginary corruption, or anything else untoward that remains of very old and outdated systems that have been clogging up the works and preventing us from moving forward to a world where health issues like covid do not arise to shut down an already antiquated system.

Finally the way will be cleared to reveal all the technology, medical or otherwise, and energy sources that have been ready to make our world a better place but kept under wraps by those who control the masses.

This month of July as the Saturn ruled Capricorn lunar eclipse approaches at 13 degrees we can prepare to let go of a lot of old and dysfunctional family patterns, as Juno, Vesta and Chiron will be in strong aspects on the eclipse day.

In the meantime today Mercury Rx in Cancer squares Chiron in Aries bringing up some old wounds from the past for some of the signs to front up to.

Virgos and Geminis, Cancerians and Aries are in this lineup as Saturn moves back into his own sign, giving a bit of a prod to those signs to listen up and be strong and trust their higher selves to help them cope with their overthinking or analysing.

And speaking of dysfunctional patterns, these really are being stirred up just now as Mercury also squares Juno in Libra suggesting that someone could be out to make trouble through gossip or twisted words to upset the balance within existing relationships.

Again Cancerians, Geminis or Virgos, Librans too could be in the line of fire as we enter this strong eclipse period.

The Gibbous moon begins today with the Moon just entering Sagittarius which could work two ways for the above aspects and help us see humour in situations or it could mean we tend to put our foot in our mouths a bit more than usual, but I have met with one Sag friend today who was very happy having just had some good health news so maybe Saturn is helping already with this matter of stabilising some of the chaos around us.

The Gibbous moon phase beginning is a time for organizing, integrating, and planning which does sound helpful for preparing for the penumbral eclipse event in 3 days time.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Alain

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Kiera This might be helpful to you.

• Compassionate
Reactions: Kiera

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Thank you Janne....much needed wisdom in these crazy times.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Janne

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thank you, brother! Don't forget, you are a Cancer rising and have a Capricorn moon. :)
Those Capricorn moons mean you handle emotion quite well, if I am not mistaken.

Reactions: Kiera
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Those Capricorn moons mean you handle emotion quite well, if I am not mistaken.
If you have the Cancerian/Capricorn axis then you have been well and truly eclipsed as it is not just about emotions, its about the end of an era in your life. I wrote a lot about it, if you can find my other eclipse posts. Its a period that began in July 2018. Eclipses bring the unexpected and this one has been very much about the inner parent archetype and how you own or use your authority.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Thank you, brother! Don't forget, you are a Cancer rising and have a Capricorn moon. :)
Oh I forget. I can only remember my sun sign. What does Cancer Rising mean? And is my moon in Capricorn? Is that what Capricorn moon means?

So this is my birth chart. If my moon is rising in Capricorn does that mean the outer ring with the zodiac signs spins clockwise?
chuck_astrol.png
Notice my sun is smack dab in the middle of Taurus. I can be stubborn sometimes but I can use that to be persistent.

The website I got this from says I have 2 Grand Crosses whatever that is.

Last edited:

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
If you have the Cancerian/Capricorn axis then you have been well and truly eclipsed as it is not just about emotions, its about the end of an era in your life.
Yes I would say that's true. When I was younger I was all the logical/engineer brain. While I had some paranormal experiences before 2012, it was after 2012 that things started speeding up, and I finally accepted my strong intuitive side. For reasons I won't get into, when I was very young, I had to shut down my heart chakra. Now I'm opening it back up again and it's very nice!

Kiera was there when I had a major heart chakra opening and energy was really flowing! She helped me so much with such a major task I'm forever grateful.

Last edited:
  • Compassionate
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Alain and Kiera

Kiera

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 13, 2018
Oh I forget. I can only remember my sun sign. What does Cancer Rising mean? And is my moon in Capricorn? Is that what Capricorn moon means?
Your Cancer Ascendant means you appear as a Cancer at first to others. I have a rudimentary knowledge of astrology, so I'm sure Janne could give much more information than I.

Yes, your moon is in Capricorn.
A quick Google says this about that: "Yearning for Stability. If you are a Capricorn moon, you want a steady home base and may be tradition-minded. Much like a Capricorn sun sign, you are determined and disciplined. You want self-mastery, and carry a sense of the loner with them, for that reason." You can find out more by Googling "Cancer Rising" and "Capricorn Moon". Have fun. There's lots of info out there, and not everyone agrees, so take what rings true for you. :)

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain

Kiera

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 13, 2018
Yes I would say that's true. When I was younger I was all the logical/engineer brain. While I had plenty of paranormal experiences before 2012, it was after 2012 that things started speeding up, and I finally accepted my strong intuitive side. For reasons I won't get into, when I was very young, I had to shut down my heart chakra. Now I'm opening it back up again and it's very nice!

Kiera was there when I had a major heart chakra opening and energy was really flowing! She helped me so much with such a major task I'm forever grateful.
<3 It was a wonderful learning experience for me too! And an honor to help, of course. I'm sure this is one of the many reasons we incarnated together. <3

• Divine
Reactions: Alain and Lila
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com

So this is my birth chart. If my moon is rising in Capricorn does that mean the outer ring with the zodiac signs spins clockwise?
View attachment 9915
Notice my sun is smack dab in the middle of Taurus. I can be stubborn sometimes but I can use that to be persistent.

The website I got this from says I have 2 Grand Crosses whatever that is.
I am sorry but I dont do readings on this page as for a start I use equal house so I would draw your chart myself if I did a reading and the reading would take about 3-4 days and theres a two month waiting list.

In fact I think I have drawn your chart before and told you a few things about yourself on email or somewhere on this forum. Maybe you can find that ... This chart you posted doesnt show degrees either... If you want to know about yourself It takes an astrologer time to do calculations and read your chart. There are 30 degrees in a sign and the planets form angles to each other so there is geometry involved but if I have a chart in front of me I can tell a lot about a person at first glance.

I spend my days doing readings as its my job and at this time of day I like to have a break. Its a bit like medicine or others of the sciences. But like any job there is a lot to it.
Its hard to tell from this chart if your moon is in Capricorn but your friend says so , so it probably is, just!

But the point was your Asc is Cancer and the eclipses that just ended were the end of an era for you and you have left a lot you no longer need behind you as I said. Your relationship with certain others has changed a lot.
It looks like your Mars is in Sagittarius so you will be expanding your universe a bit more in the coming 18 months. The major total eclipse in Dec could have some big surprises for you.

But I write about these things in these articles so everyone can learn from them.. Most people know their sunsign at least and you are lucky to know your ascending sign which is Cancer so this is what your higher self wants you to learn more about in this life time so thats how people see you, as a Cancerian. Your moon is what you were in a past life and what you are comfortable with so you like structure around you and maybe are a little conservative at times. It means your main mother figure could have been older than some mums(or much younger) and perhaps was busy or tired when you were born . I think we talked about this once before in fact.
The moon sign could have made you feel a bit isolated at times when young but you would have had an old head on young shoulders.

You should study up some astrology books about yourself ! Linda Goodmans are a good place to start or Debbie Kempton smith

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Eclipses bring the unexpected and this one has been very much about the inner parent archetype and how you own or use your authority.
Seeing this aspect playing out all around me.

• I agree
Reactions: Lila and Janne

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)