Article SATURN INTO PISCES ON THE 8TH MARCH, ANDLATER PLUTO REPLACING SATURN IN AQUARIUS ON THE 23RD MARCH (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Laron_planet_saturn_with_ri.png

As it is a 7 year and Saturn’s Hermit effect is already having an effect on me, I took a few days off for my birthday on the 25th Feb to our beach retreat.

The first decanate of Pisces is “ruled” by Neptune, the next by The Moon and the last by Pluto. So this is why those of us born in the first 7-8 days or so are more sensitive to outside influences that the rest of the sign but that is just a general theme. We are more “Neptunian” and I know I have always had predictive dreams, astral travel from childhood, visits from those who have died, and some very strange happenings in everyday life.

But of course any of the signs can experience this if they have a strong Piscean or Neptunian influence in their charts.

We are into the first days of Autumn here in NZ and it’s still very warm while many countries are just coming out of their winters,
This month of March is not a normal month at all. In fact it’s an extraordinary month when two major planets change signs. First Saturn whom we all know well for his discipline and structure and at times stern manner, Saturn the karmic teacher.

Pluto has had much controversy being very small indeed but packs a punch. I always think of something like an Atom when I think of Pluto as he is packed with power that is phenomenal for his size. With a radius of only 715 miles (1,151 kilometers), Pluto is about 1/6 the width of Earth. If Earth was the size of a nickel, Pluto would be about as big as a popcorn kernel. And he suits being the ruler of Scorpio very well as Scorpios are powerful no matter their size
Before I get into that today Venus is with Jupiter at 12 degrees Aries and I realise I had a very nice “reunion “yesterday with a friend from my past who is very special to me .(My Neptune is opposite to these two transiting planets).

Venus and Jupiter are about celebration and reunions and in this case being in Aries can generate a lot of excitement and enthusiasm, motivate us emotionally in courageous ways. I very much like this aspect. And it’s happening in my home sign as well as solar money sign so should be lucky.
Sagittarians of course and Arians, Taureans and Librans should enjoy this energy but I am myself as I have planets in line with that degree.

I’ve read of the Chiron /Jupiter conjunction but that comes pretty much when Saturn moves into Pisces on the 8th March rather than now. Chiron and Jupiter are two of our wisest Gods and so this brings a whole other dimension to this historic move of Saturn and I would think he will be very relieved to give up his previous rather cool hearted position depending on his mood of course as every planet and sign has its higher and lower octaves. We know what he did with science in Aquarius, very forcefully being in charge of Govs, shoving bad medicine down our throats and it was very bad medicine as it had not been fully tested.

Pluto can take over where he left off with the meds and big Pharma and hopefully bring us some quantum medicine to shock our socks off and extend our lives, bring cures for the incurable diseases and while doing so hopefully eradicate junk food, clear up pollution (as opposed to CO2 which we need thank you very much ! As does all of nature. Get rid of Carbon monoxide and keep Carbon dioxide, please!

Saturn and Pluto together hopefully will open up the way to grow our own food and bring back chickens as well which currently appear to be a dying breed with a thousand excuses for a shortage of eggs around the world, there’s a different excuse in each country. A lot of chickens I read froze due to the cold, another lot got accidently burnt or died in explosions, some got bird flu, the whole country that was and here in NZ it was about cage eggs being banned which is fair enough in fact.
It’s quite humorous really if it wasn’t so tragic this focus on our chickens!

In a world gone mad with this U N agenda for sustainable living that is definitely not sustainable and won’t be until things are adjusted and we break away from the U N programme that’s taking over everything or trying to.

Jupiter and Saturn strived for equality and freedom for individuals on the higher level and in fact they did begin the new age when they conjuncted at the end of 2020 and despite Jupiter’s best efforts Saturn turned nasty turning the new age into something that brought the worst form of dictatorship for most countries.
Aquarius gone wrong is also the worst form of communism where we are all equal but some more than others. Martial law is another aspect of Saturn in Aquarius.

So rather than dwelling on that which makes us crazy we will dwell on Saturn’s move into Pisces. This will bring chickens home to roost for Pisceans and Virgos even more so.

For we fish he will bring more structure and self-discipline, skills in self-management, business for some and order into our chaotic lives especially we Pisces born before the end of February as Saturn will reach 7 degrees before he retrogrades… We get the aspects 3 times over the coming year or once if you were born on the 27th or so of February. The station dates will be major for all of us as adjustment dates for whatever Saturn brings us in that first part of the year until mid-June .
Saturn will call we fishes to attention and make us focus, bring someone along to help with this new focus, so some Pisces may commit in a relationship or take on a position with a strict but strong boss. There will be a responsibility either to self or others to keep us honest in the months ahead…

Health issues for Pisces and Virgo’s will need attention. Teeth, skin, joints and any other health weaknesses you have put off tending to.
Stay hydrated as Saturn dries out the system.
Immune systems will need for care so 500 mg of Vit C is a great idea this year and onwards.
Virgos and Pisces both need to take care of their digestive systems, bladders and other Piscean/Virgo areas.

I get my Sun conjunction this year and then Venus and Mercury come next year... Saturn has brought me positives before but there will be people involved for sure.

A word about law and Governments .Saturn is both or can be. Jupiter is law too and when he was in Pisces during the last two years before he moved into Aries he began a return to common or natural law. I believe this will save the world. Its old, it’s so old it’s kind of biblical and it’s a real law called lawful law rather than legal law. In courts of law now anyone who knows Common law is tried outside in a public area. Judges know this law and have to use it when it arises.
It's ancient... it's all in the wording, the “s p e l l I n g “...
Interestingly it involves the “law of the sea" a Pisces concept. It is the law that the USA constitution is based on.

Laws made by Govs are not real law but mandates. Common law is based on people being sovereign and having rights. I won’t give lessons in this as much as I would love to but I am thinking on a higher octave that Saturn in Pisces. Pisces being "natural" or God given will bring back more of this natural law. If people are not committing a real crime then they are free to be themselves. Knowing the right words is power against oppression and false laws.
Court cases are being won under this law as more people study it.

When Jupiter was in Pisces also about law, in the last two years classes began and a return to this natural law. Saturn hopefully will take over from that.
Saturn in this natural sign may well bring a huge change to the U N sustainable living agenda and encourage world Govs to think of their people and not the whole.as that is not going to work until people are more saint like, and we are not quite there yet although it will happen.
Saturn in Pisces should return to natural health and taking care of the sick and the needy and results of the last few years, injuries and at present more “sudden deaths” of unknown causes.

There will be shipping laws coming in both positive and negative as that’s how it works and controversy about the same.
Fishing laws are going to be a factor with all of this.

Medical laws will bring a war between more natural healing and more big Pharma medications or the use of them as some are quite helpful, most are not.
Pisces has a lot to do with explosions, gases and toxic substances, poisons such as we are seeing already so he is already in effect on the negative scale …

But generally I have high hopes for Gov to return to a more spiritual outlook and allow the people to be intuitive and creative and the wonderful spiritual beings they are.
And the same goes for children and their schooling. Saturn could do this as Pisces is the most childlike sign he will be in for a while...

This includes education not being so controlled by Gov, but allowing the freedom to grow so it will be interesting to see how Saturn influences will perhaps at first force new education agendas but then change again.

Saturn has in his favour that he quite likes the past and how things were and Pisces is pretty mellow after all. Pisces is the only sign that could really soften his hard heart.

Another general influence of Saturn is going to affect our personal beliefs and worship and again it can go either way depending how
Saturn decides to express himself in this sign. Will he be the loving father /authority or the cruel mean and strict authoritarian type?

We should have an opening up of the arts, the world of entertainment, oceans, and vehicles instead of vehicles now the same boring shape. I really want the real car shapes back so if that happens I will be a very happy Pisces.

Pisces rules vehicles, (Neptune horses) and have you ever noticed how many racing car drivers are Pisces. Horses were our first cars and Pisces rules large animals …
Jupiter as an old ruler of Pisces definitely suggests a speedy vehicle.
Saturn wants to slow them down however I’m sure...

So yes cars that look like cars are needed and Pluto will provide the free fuel as that technology is already there though stopped by powers that be long ago. Tesla was the one who suffered with that and removed from the scene.
So all of that and more but it IS a start.

Exciting times ahead. I will leave Pluto for a post after Saturn gets safely into my oceans before I go further. Maybe he will help me write the article!

Art by Laron.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I’ve read of the Chiron /Jupiter conjunction but that comes pretty much when Saturn moves into Pisces on the 8th March rather than now. Chiron and Jupiter are two of our wisest Gods and so this brings a whole other dimension to this historic move of Saturn and I would think he will be very relieved to give up his previous rather cool hearted position depending on his mood of course as every planet and sign has its higher and lower octaves.
This sounds rather amazing.

We get the aspects 3 times over the coming year or once if you were born on the 26th or so of February. The
I was wondering if you had the date for these? so that we can differentiate them...

Reactions: Janne
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
This sounds rather amazing.

I was wondering if you had the date for these? so that we can differentiate them...
yes of course but it depends on each persons own birth chart and would take a lot of calculations and writing . Best to get a chart done by a good astrologer as repeating three times for 7 different dates 3 times over would be quite a lot but one not so much as this is what I do in readings, forecasts, updates etc ...if you had an ephemeris you could work it our yourself quite easily but you wouldnt know the meaning . There are other aspects happening at the same time ..

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
it depends on each persons own birth chart
Ah, now I see why you didn't place dates for this. Thanks for clarifying.

Also thank you for the ideas on how we can each check our own times/windows for this. As you say, I can see how other aspects would be important here and how important it would be to interpret them in context.

Reactions: Janne
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Ah, now I see why you didn't place dates for this. Thanks for clarifying.

Also thank you for the ideas on how we can each check our own times/windows for this. As you say, I can see how other aspects would be important here and how important it would be to interpret them in context.
Yes I am only writing some of what will happen, as I do the posts to educate people in astrology moreso than predict so they can also observe. But I will always write about these dates and the people who may be involved durring the year ahead if I am still around . 77th birthday last week.
I post on three other pages on FB too <3

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
77th birthday last week
Congratulations! May you have all your wishes come true.

so they can also observe
<3 this

We are lucky to have you post your wisdom here:-D:-D

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I concur, thanks Janne. 77 and going strong. Many happy returns as they say, returns around the Sun!
Bodhidharma.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)