Article Saturn into Aquarius, a brave new world (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Saturn into Aquarius2.jpg
Well, HELLO brave new world!

Saturn enters our New Age sign of Aquarius at last.

Now we can let go of the blame, punish and control regime we have been living in for far too long and that has been showing its face through attitudes of many, including world leaders more than usual in the last 3 years when various world crises have occurred.
The current one is changing a lot of that as the world fights a common foe.
This current situation has taken focus right off other world news including pending elections which will probably be cancelled anyway or carried out behind closed doors or electronically.

Saturn was in his own sign for 3 years really enforcing the rules and keeping us stuck in the old ways although he did a lot of good in some areas on more personal levels teaching us patience, resilience and perseverance, the qualities that Capricorns do so well. Tenacity is another key word for the same although for some this may have worked against them very much so.
We know of one world leader who has been extremely tenacious and hung in there no matter what.

As this move of Saturn approached Aquarius in the last months there has been a major world event which commenced when Mars was out of bounds – which means being out of control of the suns guidance or “rules”, Mars ruling viruses , so this was when the Corona virus became out of control. This happened first in Sagittarius and then in Capricorn.Now Mars approaches Aquarius to join Saturn at the end of this month.

I am hoping when they meet on the 31st that this will slow the virus down as Mars has been conjuncting Jupiter and will conjunct Pluto tomorrow, Pluto being about the masses, and the deep fear and feelings of death and doom.

His conjunction with Jupiter was about the spreading of the dis-ease, which did speed up in certain places in the last week, a lot interestingly to do with travelers which Jupiter is all about.

But Saturn has his rules and his work in our communities now (Aquarius is about communities) could well bring a great slowing down at the least of this very aggressive virus that is spreading quicker than a lot we have seen before.

It is interesting that other global events have paled in insignificance in the last weeks with everyone feeling rather subdued by this surreal turn of events for our planet and the people on it.

Saturn into Aquarius is changing the rules, changing all our attitudes and values too it seems, bringing things back to basics in our communities and with world Govs too, to bring about a new order that has been long coming so that we are going to be forced to work together to bring about a much better system for our entire planet and the people on it, which will include our environment, health, our priorities , finances , schooling systems and more.

Aquarius is about media so that is one area that may find new rules getting in the way of sensationalist news that is so destructive and brings so much panic to fearful people.

Aquarius is also about technology, companies, groups and schools, public transport and aviation, all of which now already have new rules.

This will be aided by eclipses beginning in the signs of Gemini(short journeys, education, law and communication) and Sagittarius, (distance world travel) and higher education.

We HAVE heard about the economy which most countries no longer have much of and where we are existing on money that actually doesn’t exist either or if so , someone out there who is the source of world wide Gov loans at present is sure going to be rich beyond imagination long term.

Jupiter with his conjunction to Pluto in Capricorn is all about the changes in the monetary system and the world crisis on financial levels at present. I do wonder if Bitcoin will become more popular in its various forms as I always saw this for Uranus in Taurus and now Saturn is in the electronics sign of Aquarius I do think this will be so for our future.

The old banking systems are almost obsolete now as we will find, and some will be making important transformations very quickly in the times to come, but its important to remember this is a transitional year as Saturn has only just entered this sign and will move out and in again during the year, becoming totally into Aquarius mid Dec when the major total solar eclipse happens in Sagittarius, which is going to bring some announcements that will bring world travel back on the map although this could begin in June around the 6th as well.

Saturn is setting out to change life as we know it and other world systems. New laws will come in and we may well find ourselves living in a system that favours equality. (Once this was called communism, but don’t worry they will surely find another name to suit us all better).

I have written for a while that when Saturn and Jupiter meet in Aquarius at the end of the year and for the first half of 2021 we will really be entering a New Age as this has been predicted by many of the world spiritual leaders as beginning during the 2020s . Some of the more ancient Buddhist systems call this the Golden Age.

Aquarius in one sense will see us being more independent and isolated or solitary, freelance, and Saturn will bring us needed structure in all the above areas.

And in Aquarius, he will bring more political equality and a wider understanding for world leaders that we need to work with other systems to bring about advancement in all areas that will help mankind such as the effect certain elements have on our environment, poisons – pollution , bringing new respect and caring towards all life on this planet.
And of course this is all about working at home and being entertained more at home with the use of technology, teaching us to be both independent but also aware of the need for cooperation in groups and the great need for less judgement and discrimination, blame and control that was part of the old patriarchal system.

But that will be more long term. A big focus should shift for all of us from the old ways to an entirely different way of life as we adjust to sudden new rules that work for the good of the whole, rather than just certain countries and this begins today.
Some major adjusting will take place with the 3 eclipses happening in June/July, first in Sagittarius and then Cancer and Capricorn ending an era in our lives that relates way back into our past, and old patterns for Govs as well as individuals..

It comes to mind that matters relating to race, creed and gender, minority groups and equality of all people and discrimination concerning the same, will no longer be such a big deal to petty minds, as we face these new threats that are so in our face at present.
This move of Saturn could bode well for counties at war as the world fights a common foe.

In a nutshell in regard to Saturn into Aquarius, “Times sure are achanging” as Saturn rules time and Aquarius is change.

For Capricorns it's been tough but it's pushed them to achieve what they had been putting off, and for Cancerians its been a really tough few years. Arians and Librans have had their challenges too and those with a Cancerian or Capricorn ascending sign have done it hard as well on physical levels and with relationships.

So now this is changing for the better for those signs and its time for Leos and Aquarians to knuckle down to the tasks ahead and this automatically means a hard time ahead for world leaders especially as they face many new challenges in the 3 years ahead.

Taureans and Scorpios will also find themselves working a little harder and having to shoulder more responsibilities more than likely.

So these are my present thoughts on Saturn into Aquarius today as the moon enters Pisces which for me is a blessing and for all of us a time to take stock on more multidimensional levels and think of our spiritual path ahead.

Attachments

OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Very positive vibes in time of crisis. Being a cancerian with Capricorn ascending I don't consider the last couple of years tough because I just think I see it as a constant way of life now. Times of world crisis is sort of adjusting everything equalizing the inside outside dynamic - things are starting to make sense - which is of course terrible :)
Saturn always brings us closer to reality Tania and for some of us that is a good thing. Everyones aspects are different in a birth chart and I know Cancerians who have gone ahead in leaps and bounds in the material sense but personally have suffered beyond measure . If your birth chart shows a good relationship with Saturn then his effects will be more positive.
In a friends chart she was not so lucky and even though her job worked well for her with promotion - she lost contact with her son for the time being which meant heartache.
My Cap ascending sign and heavy aspects brought me illness and heartache but also some very special events.

In my 45 years as an astrologer I have seen all effects on many different people and nothing really surprises me any more but right now I am feeling a little stunned as I was born at the end of world war 2 and I dont think there has been a time like this since that era, before I was born.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Wow!
I'm loving the sounds of hits <3

Reactions: Janne

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I Love your cynicism Tania it looks hard won. As a 63 yr old Piscean, I belong to your parents generation but fit no molds. I've always been a fiercely independent fish out of water that few understand. Which is fine by me. I just keep a smile on my face and blunder on. I don't let the moods of peers or gov't dictate to me. This boy has/had a job to do and just wants to have fun watching the wheels go round much like the John Lennon song. Life is whatever you want it to be. Smile.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
now pucksterguy you are already so grown ( last on the wheel) you can be playful and easygoing - we need it....
I try to serve as an example of what you can be. My heart and soul go to those few who can figure me out and understand me. The rest? They will come around. BTW both my daughters are cancers born 3 years and 3 days apart on July 11 and 14th with a son as a Taurus. Plenty of Love to go around us there. My life's been hard but good and I'm just gonna enjoy the time I have left. My worst mistake in life was growing up. O.o:D :)| :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
We need the knowledge and experience of older people much more now than ever, especially those who can make and build with natural renewable materials.

It seems all my experiences in life were training for this point in time. Coincidence? I don't think so. It all makes so much sense now.

Mar 23, 2020, will all of the US go into lockdown shutting down all business? We'll see.

dharmapee

Just Arrived
Feb 23, 2020
New laws will come in and we may well find ourselves living in a system that favours equality. (Once this was called communism, but don’t worry they will surely find another name to suit us all better).
I really enjoyed this post. It is really interesting gaining insight into the broader energetic flow that cosmic relatively fixed repetitive patterns impart into the more local, chaotic eddies. I just wanted to add to this detail on 'equality and communism'. In these terms my understanding is that Communism calls for equality of OUTCOME for individuals, and what we would broadly describe as Capitalism calls for equality of OPPORTUNITIES. This is the crux of their incompatibility – because focus on one will detract from energies flowing to the other – yet they fight around the same deep intuition. This is where those battlegrounds, on that level, are drawn. Either way – equality is no doubt important. Like many ‘rights’ – when it is obvious that there is a lack of that fundamental quality in the here and now experience, all flavours of argument about the ‘best way to proceed’ become all-too-real and pressing. I agree, we won’t call it communism, and we won’t call it capitalism. I think that we will shrug, and note that ‘it’ is, finally, common-sense.

OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Dear Janne we need your 45 year knowledge and as much as I usually read others story and don't add personal stuff - I do think the combination of the universal perspective related to each of our experience is a great mirror and has the tactile touch to become applicable shared knowledge. So I too started shareing less discriminatively here on the forum as I really appreciate hearing about your and others way of handeling these times.

I have been thinking of how our elders that seem to be extra vulnerable are carrying information that with their passing is not available interpersonal anymore.
It is like the acceleration of everything is wiping out "the old world" and at 40 I am finding my own sentiments and preferences irrelevant.
I think it has been a problem of my generation '79 and my parents '58 that we are the same "middle" generations and oddly stuck between the prior hippie generation where the most ignorant in their positivism became major environmental perpetrators and treated the world and their families as a playground. My parents are a " nothing " generation with '80 poverty and hard work. Both of mine are Capricorn and have provided stability for me through pragmatism and for my much younger siblings it turned to comfort.
Much of it at their own expense - both my parents ( who did it willingly and take responserbility) and my 2 younger siblings who spent no time understanding their own consumption. How could they.
My own " latchkey" generation meant we were allowed to be unsupervised and the normative ones are just depressed and isolated amongst people - the types that snickers and says : "serves that a hole for being a sucker".
The ones of us that turned Artist and especially the real drivers are all underground artist even if they are mainstream. We really suffer from unimportance - call it some kind of lack of confidence.
I myself am extremely authoritarian to my parents ( although they wouldn't ever know) but I find them way to trusting of the systems in place and do not believe a single thing until I meditated on it ( feel me :) ) so that really separates us generationally. I'm super sceptical of digitalization too which they are not. They don't find themselves important. I am overwhelmed by my own singular mission to save humanity ;)
So generationally big difference. I think the 38 - 47 year olds are just missing right now - we were supposed to do something but we just felt too sad, confused and unimportant, ridiculous and pacified.

Now what is that for a stream of consciousness on a Sunday....

What do you think Janne as an astrologer and human?

To finish up, I married a saggetarius - so this summer should be another interesting year out of 20 years ( 2011-2015 was the toughest) of balanceing fire with water, and yes of course since that is not possible - we made 2 humans - one air ( libra) and one planned earth ( Virgo) so the balanceing was possible.

Happy Sunday in suspension. Tania
This is a very long read. Do you mind copying and pasting and emailing this to me so I can reply when I can . I will message you with my email address
I work every day most of the day on readings and this will take a lot to assimilate .

But I notice you are big on age . To me we are all the same age and have the same knowledge but just need to be reminded of it.

I NEVER see age when I look at someone, I see a soul the same age as myself.

And I notice you think your age group is missing out. I definitely dont agree with that as we all choose our life before we are born and are responsible for what we need to learn in this one.
I felt like you feel , all my life !
Too much to reply to on here ...

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I keep coming back to this posting. It's been resonating for me since it was posted.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Janne and Tania

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)