Saren Language: Lingua Franca of the League of Light (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
I've been busy building a new component to the Pleiadian light language section of my site. Many years ago, when my contact with the Pleiadians first started, they were filling our conversations with unfamiliar words from their language. I've since come to know it's not a strictly "Pleiadian" language, but is used by all in the League of Light... Arcturians, etc. The language is called Saren, and I've just added an English-to-Saren page to the site, to complement the Saren-to-English page. It's required some rearrangement of things, if you've ever visited that page, so just be prepared but all the navigational beacons are in place, buttons, links, etc. I've also gathered the phrases, expressions, and sentences on a separate page in that section, so you can see how they put the words together.

This article, "Pleiadian Light Language Dictionary Expands", explains it all in detail, with helpful links to get started on exploration and study.

This has long been the most popular page on Nine's Path, always getting the most visits. I sometimes hear from readers using the words that are most meaningful to them. What do you feel as you see the words, pronounce them, hear yourself saying them or perhaps hear echoes of them in your mind?

Visit the newly expanded light language dictionary here.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Jo chlote.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Maryann

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
This certainly puts a new meaning to songs that go 'la la la la':

LA – know ring of truth in

LA – mold, something that helps give shape to matter

LA – necessary knowledge of mission

LA – put through a new dimensional block
My first pick of a 'la la la la' sentence would be:
LA – mold

• Cool Post
Reactions: Anaeika
OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
This certainly puts a new meaning to songs that go 'la la la la':

My first pick of a 'la la la la' sentence would be:
LA – mold
like the oracles as written one pause interpreted here and not there and the meaning is heavy loss and not glorious victory

the context of the complete phrase gives so the different meanings if i managed to understand the structure of languages in general

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)