Safe And Effective Age Spot Removal (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
An All Natural Age Spot Removal That's Safe And Effective
IMG_4940.JPG
Age spots aren't dangerous and if you have them it doesn't mean you have skin cancer but they aren't very attractive. s:p An excess of a chemical called melanin is usually the cause of these unsightly spots. The melanin comes from sun exposure and from other forms of ultraviolet rays such as tanning beds.

People spend a lot of time and money at the dermatologist to get rid their age spots. They use lasers and very toxic chemicals and it works but I prefer a natural way to remove age spots.

In the picture below a woman used this natural age spot remedy on one hand for three weeks and the difference is profound.

IMG_4938.JPG

Here's the recipe:
Age Spot Fix
1-2 onions (any kind) cut and crushed.
1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar
Place the crushed onion and the vinegar in a blender and pulverize them into a liquid. Use a cotton ball to apply the mixture to your age spots. Leave on for a few hours or overnight if possible then wash off. Use this mixture for as long as needed. Some people see a difference in a few days. If the spots are very dark or have been there a long time it might take longer for them to disappear. This mixture is safe for the body and the face.

Keep your mixture sealed tight in a dark jar or cover your jar with foil paper or any means of keeping it in the dark. Store it in the refrigerator. The mixture will remain viable for one month if stored properly.

Let your skin's beauty shine!!

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I guess if you leave it on overnight you are going to smell like a chip shop!

Thanks Vickie, I love home made recipes like this. <3

OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Here's a video by Dr Doug Willen talking about how effective this natural age spot removal is.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Braggs is my favorite organic apple cider vinegar, however it's of course imported here in NZ and is more expensive than other options so at the moment I am not using it, but when I return to the U.S. I will be able to again! :)

Reactions: Vickie
OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Braggs is my favorite organic apple cider vinegar, however it's of course imported here in NZ and is more expensive than other options so at the moment I am not using it, but when I return to the U.S. I will be able to again! :)
It's the best!

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)