Russia's Special Operation in Ukraine (AKA Russia Invades Ukraine) (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
As I read Kevin's post, I tuned into this part of the world and saw intense churning of muddy waters going through rapids that take out anything in its path. There are people acting and believing with integrity, as well as with greed and deception on both sides over the entire region. The term - Balm of Gilead - came to me. While there is an actual healing balm produced from an uncommon shrub, the term also has a meaning of deep spiritual healing.

Reactions: One65

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Linda: Agreed, but there are some points that need to be made, especially in regards to Russia and China (which is related to a recent shooting in Laguna Woods, in SoCal here).

The war is now a slow grind, as both sides dig in the trenches and add personnel. But take a look at the recent map:

It's stunning how much ground Russia has lost compared to two months ago. Russia was basically 10-20 miles away from Kviv's government grounds, well within Kviv metro. Now they are barely holding onto their existing wins in the east and the south. Yes, they publicly declared Mariupol conquest and also declared Kherson's "referendum". But look at the map. Ukraine is close to re-taking Kherson, and are making strides into the south into possibly re-taking Mariupol in the next two months.

Russia is up-ing their reserve age requirements to basically expand personnel (i.e., they are adding to their numbers by expanding ages up and down). Ukraine is aiming to call up 1M in reserves.

Then there's Russia's Black Sea fleet. Ukraine publicly declared that the US/NATO is aiming to completely decimate Russia's Black Sea fleet, LOL! I'm sure someone had a heart attack in the Pentagon.

That's the short concise version.

Now, onto the Communist regimes and some comments.

Yes, I agree that Klaus Schwab, Gates, EU autocrats, "dictator and WEF loving" Trudeau are all dangerous to the world, but here's the problem with Communist regimes.

They will, and have, sent their own agents to murder/kill people who are either critical of them, or are part of some special program beneficial to enemy nations.

See Czech Republic. A rep was murdered by poisoning one day after visiting Taiwan a year or two ago. It was obviously the Chinese CCP, since they had strongly warned against it.

During the past two years, the CCP have been trying to steal bio-research from the US, most importantly Fort Detrick. Some China-born immigrants who were part of the local university bio-research were brutally murdered. One in Houston had his entire family slaughtered. There were others in Bay Area who were intimately connected due to investments or connections, and this is also partly due to industrial and technology espionage.

Why is this connected to the current shooting in Laguna Woods? The Taiwan-born shooter is a "CCP supporter", and had been attending China-sponsored "reunification" events by the NACPU in the US. The NACPU is not benign, it is merely a psychological brainwashing association used to manipulate people's perception of Taiwan and China, similar to the Confucius associations in many universities recently. Very subtle, but obvious to people who understand how Communists work (go ask any Vietnamese or Cambodian immigrant, they will tell you in detail how 'obvious' the Communist playbook is by the Democrats over the past 8-10 years!!!! ).

This man had his "hate" festering, and was definitely aided in planning (he locked every door with chains, and super-glued the locks so they cannot be removed; also had a cache of weapons ready). He must have rehearsed everything with someone with extensive military experience. He "failed" only because there was a 50-ish doctor with a black belt in karate who sacrificed his life to hold him down enough for others to catch up and pin him down.

Russia has its share with the Navalny and Skripal poisonings, and the recent murders of Gazprom executives/families and others.

My point? These CCP regimes are hell bent on imposing their views that they'd even resort to violence and murder on foreign grounds.

Put it this way: all of us here in transients would be targets if we were China/Russia citizens simply because we'd be considered part of "rogue cult", a la Fa Lun Gong. We would not be able to express any kind of thought or belief not "approved" by the Communist committee.

Actually, quite similar to the farcically comic "Department of Disinformation" the fake Biden regime tried to pull on us in the USA, LOL.

Let me put it this way: do you prefer to live a relatively free Western lifestyle with some legal rights,
or one where they treat you like cattle?
Go see Shanghai: people are being forcibly detained, houses are being broken in, just to quarantine them. Also, entire buildings are "steel-walled" off and doors nailed shut to enforce "zero covid" policy.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Linda and June

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
My point? These CCP regimes are hell bent on imposing their views that they'd even resort to violence and murder on foreign grounds.
Money talks and the universities and tech companies here were listening. The amounts and type of funding from China to here came out in dribbles, but I don't think anyone paid attention. Also, there was a kerfuffle about Chinese groups buying huge swaths of land. Conquering from within.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

I like Dr Joseph Farrell. He's recently had a heart attack, and so he is taking it quieter now. But he has done a 2-part video blog with Dark Journalist on the topic of Ukraine and Russia.

Reactions: June

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Nice animated post of the war's progression.

Keep in mind the following stats when you watch the progression.
The Russian military outnumber Ukraine's military in:

1 manpower: 1:10, at start of war, it was actually somewhere 1:20-1:40 because Zelensky did not believe any of NATO/US intelligence.
2 military equipment: ranges from 1: 20 to 1:50
3 planes, helicopters: 1:10
4 tanks: 1:5 (Russians are now taking out WW1 tanks since they cannot repair or build new tanks)

Note most of the above are "equivalent", as in SU-27 vs SU-27.

It is later in the war (around 20-30 days in) that we start seeing substantial amounts of advanced NATO weaponry such as the Javelin, M777, etc. And that's when the tide started turning.

Ukraine's making progress to retake Kherson, and making inroads to Mariupol. But due to Russia basically flooding military and "WW1" assets into Donbas region, the Donbas has stalled.
Ukraine is outnumbered 1-10:30, so Donbas is a war of attrition in the trenches (at least until more of NATO's advanced weaponry and drones arrive, or NATO decides to go in with Typhoons, F35, etc. - at that point, the war will be a complete win for NATO due to precision bombing).

Russia is perilously close to this scenario since it keeps cutting gas and sending nuclear-tipped warplanes to Sweden, Finland and Norway.

And we also have the Pacific Rim/China. That is a whole other theater as it is heating up. Russia is operating there in the north and publicly "strong-arming" China into the alliance (hence, China cannot extricate itself from Russia's losing situation). China is also rushing to launch its "advanced" aircraft carrier (No 3) within next few days.

• Informative
Reactions: Linda

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
For those who are interested in Ukraine's biolabs, this is the real scandal.

This is the Democrat deep state in cahoots with bill gates and Soros. It also includes indirectly the big tech people such as Eric Schmidt of Google, Zuckerberg (who directly bought local and state elections with illegal pool money), Sheryl Sandberg, and many others such as the directors of silicon valley VCs like Perkins of kpcb.

I have not even touched the bigger can of worms.. that all these people are connected to
-Vatican
-Italian deep state that was caught breaking into the 2020 election
-German deep state led by Merkel same thing
-UK deep state that was caught by whitehat mi6
-Russians did it too, but for the opposite reason just like the Chinese.. they loved Clinton, Obama and Pelosi/McConnell as lovely slave puppet puppies slaving over dark money to do their Communist biddings

That rabbit hole just gets deeper.….

• I agree
  • Winner
Reactions: therium and Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
they loved Clinton, Obama and Pelosi/McConnell as lovely slave puppet puppies slaving over dark money to do their Communist biddings
Even though I try to keep up, it has become too much. These people are crazy - don't operate at a human level.

• I agree
Reactions: Kevin C

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Hi all, I haven't been here in a while since my old PC stopped working.

1. The Neo-Nazi battalion in the Ukraine is well-documented. 2016 was the earliest article I could find. The Neo-Nazi Azov battalion is an official part of the Ukraine National Guard. That means, that in the very least, Ukraine tolerates this, and might even quietly encourage them. List of articles for background: https://wordsalad.info/tag-ukraine.html
  2. The Russia-Ukraine issue will be used to divide us. Be cautious here.
  3. Russia is no longer communist but still has some old communist leaders in positions, but they are gradually retiring. However, Putin will still do things in the interest of Russia and Russians.
  4. Russians were being persecuted in Ukraine by extreme elements for many years now and asked Putin for help, which he did a few years back.
  5. Russia makes the perfect scapegoat because of its communist past which people will not soon forget, and which narratives will bring up again and again. But do not ignore the current issues of biolabs controlled by the DS, Russians being persecuted by Ukraine extremists, etc.
  6. NATO and the UN are part of the problem and are controlled by bad people.
  7. The role of Ukraine and the US biolabs there should not be ignored. This is a major source of funding for dark forces. It's such a big deal that even Soros and Rothschild both commented in public that "Ukraine cannot be lost at any price." There are videos of this. These labs also produce bioweapons which can be used to bring "rogue" nations into line. Nations like Russia who have completed their conversion OUT of the US petrodollar controlled by world banks.
  8. Other nations that dared to drop the US petrodollar controlled by dark forces, and were destroyed were: Libya, Iraq, Syria. Look what happened to them.
Think deeply on who benefits and hurts from Russia in Ukraine. Does Russia need the oil and gas? I don't think so. Will this hurt the dark forces who use the biolabs in Ukraine? Yes, we have good evidence on this from the link above, from Soros and Rothschild himself.

Do thought experiments starting with "what if". Consensus of media articles is not always the greatest way of finding the truth.

Last edited:
  • Thank you!
Reactions: Snowmelt
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
When The Lies Come Home
"Diogenes, one of the ancient world’s illustrious philosophers, believed that lies were the currency of politics, and those lies were the ones he sought to expose and debase. To make his point, Diogenes occasionally carried a lit lantern through the streets of Athens in the daylight. If asked why, Diogenes would say he was searching for an honest man.​
Finding an honest man today in Washington, D.C., is equally challenging. Diogenes would need a Xenon Searchlight in each hand.​
Still, there are brief moments of clarity inside the Washington establishment. Having lied prolifically for months to the American public about the origins and conduct of the war in Ukraine, the media are now preparing the American, British, and other Western publics for Ukraine’s military collapse. It is long overdue.​
The Western media did everything in its power to give the Ukrainian defense the appearance of far greater strength than it really possessed. Careful observers noted that the same video clips of Russian tanks under attack were shown repeatedly. Local counterattacks were reported as though they were operational maneuvers.​
Russian errors were exaggerated out of all proportion to their significance. Russian losses and the true extent of Ukraine’s own losses were distorted, fabricated, or simply ignored. But conditions on the battlefield changed little over time. Once Ukrainian forces immobilized themselves in static defensive positions inside urban areas and the central Donbas, the Ukrainian position was hopeless. But this development was portrayed as failure by the Russians to gain “their objectives.”
Ground-combat forces that immobilize soldiers in prepared defenses will be identified, targeted, and destroyed from a distance. When persistent overhead intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance assets, whether manned or unmanned, are linked to precision guided-strike weapons or modern artillery systems informed by accurate targeting data, “holding ground” is fatal to any ground force. This is all the more true in Ukraine, because it was apparent from the first action that Moscow focused on the destruction of Ukrainian forces, not on the occupation of cities or the capture of Ukrainian territory west of the Dnieper River.​
The result has been the piecemeal annihilation of Ukrainian forces. Only the episodic infusion of U.S. and allied weapons kept Kiev’s battered legions in the field; legions that are now dying in great numbers thanks to Washington’s proxy war."​

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Therium, welcome back.

Laron, I saw that article. LOL. See below for explanation.

We need to take a step back and ask ourselves, since we are not there (except for those in Australia, you will eventually see effects soon)
Let's go ask the following people:
Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, Moldova, Sweden, Finland for Ukraine-Russia war
and
Australia (esp. the farmers, fishermen, and the coal/minerals industries), all of SE Asia, Japan, SK, and Taiwan
for China

Who do you prefer to live under.. the US-West, or China-Russia?

Go google what is happening to each of those countries and ask yourselves - do any of their actions make sense if you think Russia or China is conducting activities for the "greater good"?

Look at what's happening:
Russia: threatening the entire world's food supply stocks that, compounded by the climate effects of the Ice Age,
has resulted in food shortages everywhere. Africa and ME is close to dire straits, Sri Lanka in the middle of chaos, the world only has weeks of wheat left. Also threatening the world's noble gases industries and rare earths from Ukraine, which will grind the tech, consumer appliances, industrial equipment, and
auto industry to a halt.

China: unilaterally declared Taiwan Straits their seas (meaning over 60-70% trade is threatened, and close to 80% in Asia), using covid-0 to basically hold the entire world economy hostage.

Please.... if you think giving up Ukraine will help world peace and end hunger, then you really don't understand Putin or Xi's mindset on world domination.

The war? See the map:

Ukraine is under 5 miles away from entering Kherson. They are projected to liberate Kherson within the next week.

Russia has basically cowered to the Donbas region, and literally flooding 100,000s of soldiers and equipment to do so. Ukraine is undermanned by 1:15-20, but they are holding on due to weapons and knowledge of terrain.

So... back to Laron's link of the zerohedge article: no, the media is not lying - they are being used by the military to play the role of fake intelligence to Putin and his cadres. Russia is being forced into a quagmire in Donbas - they are now bringing out WW1 tanks. This is deliberate for two reasons.
One - To get EU off their asses and fight for their energy independence.
Two - To keep Russia equipment stuck in Ukraine when China war starts.

So... anyone who thinks Russia CAN declare WAR on Europe and Ukraine and magically come out with millions of equipment, is wishful thinking.

Let me put it this way - if the SU57 was anywhere near as great as it is shown in "Top Gun 2", Putin would have ended the war in one day by bombing Kiev and killing Zelensky and his government with his "intelligent" missiles. Obviously, that did not happen. And Putin has not been able to establish air superiority in Ukraine.

This is a major embarrassment for the Russian military since their aircraft outnumber Ukraine 1:15-20.

Putin is now forced to lure China into the grand chessboard by basically "declaring" war on Japan in the Pacific.

And... once again, if you haven't followed the thread from the beginning with my posts, no - my info does not come from Fake News MSM. It comes mainly from Asia sources that are able to get real-time info from all sources on Telegram, Tik Tok, IG, FB - both Ukraine and Russia.

Feel free to declare Japan, Taiwan, SK, Singapore as fake news if you want. Keep in mind these countries are in danger since they are smack on the front line of the Pacific Rim war.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Hi all, I haven't been here in a while since my old PC stopped working.

1. The Neo-Nazi battalion in the Ukraine is well-documented. 2016 was the earliest article I could find. The Neo-Nazi Azov battalion is an official part of the Ukraine National Guard. That means, that in the very least, Ukraine tolerates this, and might even quietly encourage them. List of articles for background: https://wordsalad.info/tag-ukraine.html
  2. The Russia-Ukraine issue will be used to divide us. Be cautious here.
  3. Russia is no longer communist but still has some old communist leaders in positions, but they are gradually retiring. However, Putin will still do things in the interest of Russia and Russians.
  4. Russians were being persecuted in Ukraine by extreme elements for many years now and asked Putin for help, which he did a few years back.
  5. Russia makes the perfect scapegoat because of its communist past which people will not soon forget, and which narratives will bring up again and again. But do not ignore the current issues of biolabs controlled by the DS, Russians being persecuted by Ukraine extremists, etc.
  6. NATO and the UN are part of the problem and are controlled by bad people.
  7. The role of Ukraine and the US biolabs there should not be ignored. This is a major source of funding for dark forces. It's such a big deal that even Soros and Rothschild both commented in public that "Ukraine cannot be lost at any price." There are videos of this. These labs also produce bioweapons which can be used to bring "rogue" nations into line. Nations like Russia who have completed their conversion OUT of the US petrodollar controlled by world banks.
  8. Other nations that dared to drop the US petrodollar controlled by dark forces, and were destroyed were: Libya, Iraq, Syria. Look what happened to them.
Think deeply on who benefits and hurts from Russia in Ukraine. Does Russia need the oil and gas? I don't think so. Will this hurt the dark forces who use the biolabs in Ukraine? Yes, we have good evidence on this from the link above, from Soros and Rothschild himself.

Do thought experiments starting with "what if". Consensus of media articles is not always the greatest way of finding the truth.
So... Therium:

By your logic - the USA should be attacked by China and Russia (which means you and I would be taking up arms...).... because of 1 and 2

1 - the FED RESERVE is an asshole
2 - the Crips, Bloods and MS16 gangs are "nazis" and "racists" who attacked local Chinese (go Google it; SF,
NYC and LA have lots of news on this... not necessarily gang members, but that would be the
propaganda excuse just like the Azov Battalion).
Again, why kill Ukrainian citizens when you just want to target the Azov Battalion?

Let's continue:
3 - NATO and UN? As opposed to Putin Communists and China CCP? Please, stop dreaming....
Russia and China are not communist in the economic-sense, but the governments have their hands
in everything. In China, good luck OWNING your venture. You have to sign 50-50 JVs just to start
your business there. Which means they own your IP in their country. Have fun growing business
as a foreign entity.
4 - So, you live in CA, and you want the petrodollar destroyed? OK, tell me why. You will be paying
$20/40 dollars a gallon for gas. I want the petrodollar kept stable at least until Ironman-like
ARC reactors and mini-reactors can be mass produced to create stable decentralized energy systems.
5 - Russia doesn't need oil and gas, but it needs to import everything else. You do know that Russia's
millionaires and the educated elites (engineers, ITs, programmers, doctors, etc.) have all bailed OUT
of Russia and are heading to Europe and US/Canada?
Russia currently has no advanced ICs, nor do they have BOSCH parts to repair/replace their tanks and
vehicles.
6 - Seriously, the only people making money in Russia now are Putin and Putin-connected cronies. The
population is facing 30-50% unemployment. Malls are 60-75% empty bcs most are international
labels just like our malls in the US (IKEA, Burberry, Coach, Prada, LV, Hermes, Nike, Adidas, etc.)
7 - Biolab is strictly focused on the deep state and US Democrat party. Please do not use the biolabs as
an indictment for the entire West and USA. You are playing right into Xi and Putin's hands.
Go to Sweden, Finland, Poland, Moldova, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Bulgaria. See if they care.
They care more about their livelihoods due to Putin's threats, which are now officially real due to Ukraine.
Same goes for Asia with Australia, Japan, Taiwan, SK, SE Asia. They care more about their IC supply from
TSMC and sea trade routes than this flimsy biolab excuse.

8. - The UN has been compromised for years. China bought out the 100s of nations in Africa and SE Asia.
This is why Trump wanted to pull out.
What you get is this: the no 2 behind Tedros on the WHO is... a CCP cadre, and North Korea now heads
the Human RIghts panel. LOL....

Last edited:

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Therium, welcome back.

Laron, I saw that article. LOL. See below for explanation.

We need to take a step back and ask ourselves, since we are not there (except for those in Australia, you will eventually see effects soon)
Let's go ask the following people:
Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, Moldova, Sweden, Finland for Ukraine-Russia war
and
Australia (esp. the farmers, fishermen, and the coal/minerals industries), all of SE Asia, Japan, SK, and Taiwan
for China

Who do you prefer to live under.. the US-West, or China-Russia?

Go google what is happening to each of those countries and ask yourselves - do any of their actions make sense if you think Russia or China is conducting activities for the "greater good"?

Look at what's happening:
Russia: threatening the entire world's food supply stocks that, compounded by the climate effects of the Ice Age,
has resulted in food shortages everywhere. Africa and ME is close to dire straits, Sri Lanka in the middle of chaos, the world only has weeks of wheat left. Also threatening the world's noble gases industries and rare earths from Ukraine, which will grind the tech, consumer appliances, industrial equipment, and
auto industry to a halt.

China: unilaterally declared Taiwan Straits their seas (meaning over 60-70% trade is threatened, and close to 80% in Asia), using covid-0 to basically hold the entire world economy hostage.

Please.... if you think giving up Ukraine will help world peace and end hunger, then you really don't understand Putin or Xi's mindset on world domination.

The war? See the map:

Ukraine is under 5 miles away from entering Kherson. They are projected to liberate Kherson within the next week.

Russia has basically cowered to the Donbas region, and literally flooding 100,000s of soldiers and equipment to do so. Ukraine is undermanned by 1:15-20, but they are holding on due to weapons and knowledge of terrain.

So... back to Laron's link of the zerohedge article: no, the media is not lying - they are being used by the military to play the role of fake intelligence to Putin and his cadres. Russia is being forced into a quagmire in Donbas - they are now bringing out WW1 tanks. This is deliberate for two reasons.
One - To get EU off their asses and fight for their energy independence.
Two - To keep Russia equipment stuck in Ukraine when China war starts.

So... anyone who thinks Russia CAN declare WAR on Europe and Ukraine and magically come out with millions of equipment, is wishful thinking.

Let me put it this way - if the SU57 was anywhere near as great as it is shown in "Top Gun 2", Putin would have ended the war in one day by bombing Kiev and killing Zelensky and his government with his "intelligent" missiles. Obviously, that did not happen. And Putin has not been able to establish air superiority in Ukraine.

This is a major embarrassment for the Russian military since their aircraft outnumber Ukraine 1:15-20.

Putin is now forced to lure China into the grand chessboard by basically "declaring" war on Japan in the Pacific.

And... once again, if you haven't followed the thread from the beginning with my posts, no - my info does not come from Fake News MSM. It comes mainly from Asia sources that are able to get real-time info from all sources on Telegram, Tik Tok, IG, FB - both Ukraine and Russia.

Feel free to declare Japan, Taiwan, SK, Singapore as fake news if you want. Keep in mind these countries are in danger since they are smack on the front line of the Pacific Rim war.
Well, less than 24 hours later... here you go:

AND... add one more: Japan is itching to go to war with China because China has been setting up oil rigs in disputed international waters without Japan's approval. Hence, this is the energy war, also connected to Russia cutting off Japan's LNG.

Basically a repeat of Japan's WW2 premise - energy and resources war.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Counterattack begins:
With the next batch of weapons such as CAESAR, HIMARS....
These precision missile launchers bludgeoned the Russian Navy into submission, forcing them to not only retreat from Snake Island, but also further away from the Ukraine coastline.
Of course, the face-saving message from Russia is obvious:

Russia is slowly and methodically losing the strategic Black Sea positions, while Ukraine is working towards liberating Kherson first (They are basically miles from the city center, but urban warfare is very dirty and slow).

The Donbas region is meant to be a quagmire; to bog down the majority of Russian assets and make no progress, hence a bottomless money and "soldier" pit. In fact, Putin has been forced to call up 60+ year old retired generals, soldiers and fighter pilots in order to continue the assault. You are talking about 150-200 lb fat retired personnel.

At the same time, he is trying to drag Belarus into a war with Lithuania, which is exactly what NATO wants.

Once the next batch of advanced weaponry goes in, Ukraine/NATO can then go all-in and start methodically pushing the Russians away from the South, away from Crimea, and then north and east through the Donbas region. Again, this is urban warfare in the trenches, so there will be a lot of give and take (just like what's been happening past few weeks) - but the momentum will increase as the precision heavy weaponry start flooding in.
Don't forget with the liberation of Snake Island, NATO can now use Odessa port to quickly ship weaponry from Poland.

And....please don't listen to all the inane "extra" money for Ukraine from NATO countries and the fake Biden admin - the weaponry were already placed and ready in eastern Europe over the past 4 years - Zelensky has been acting brilliantly to entice Putin to continue the operation. It is all a coordinated operation, taking into account various unknowns to strategize against.

Think of it as a chess match, with US and NATO thinking 15 moves ahead to the endgame, while Putin has to worry about his resources and finances at every move due to sanctions.

And..... Putin has no answers to the quagmire, so he is forcibly dragging in China as well. Here is one of many openly hostile moves in the Pacific Rim.

And Xi is so scared of domestic dissent that in his HK visit to commemorate the 25th anniversary of China's takeover, he visits the processions on 7/1 and heads back across the border to Shenzhen for the night. He does not even eat in Hong Kong, and brings his own water/drinks. Xi is only in HK for 2 days before scramming back to Beijing. Apparently a poll (somehow taken) released by some dissenters show that 80% of China's population is angry at Xi's policies.

In addition to Japan, China is increasing military "practices" around Taiwan (just like Putin in Feb), and also increasing civilian militant fishing vessels into South Seas (angering SE Asia and Philippines).

This is also in addition to what is happening around Australia and New Zealand.

So... the Pacific war chessboard is set. It is a matter of time.

Unfortunately, do keep in mind this key theme - the main goal of this grand chessboard this year, is control of the future of society with respect to technological survival. Resources and food can be found elsewhere, even if they are in severe shortage short-term.
However, without ICs and advanced fab processes, lithium, noble gases, rare earths - there will be no 5G, no fast Internet, no fiber, no thin phones, no car sensors, no RT GPS performance, no superthin LCD TVs, etc. Not to mention many critical components such as smart meters, water sensors, gas pumps, etc. are now using advanced ICs in their critical nodes, data, and control centers. And the current agricultural machinery such as John Deere are critically dependent on GPS, AI chips and sensors.

Oh... and no iPads or thin laptops. We'd be back to using huge brick desktops and CRT monitors of the 80s-90s. And Internet will slow to a crawl due to lack of the latest network routers, which use multi-component optical ICs that require advanced fab processes.

This is why the Japanese are so concerned about Taiwan that they are taking the initiative to plan, place and strategize the Pacific Rim chessboard, in addition to their glaring resource needs (oil, gas, etc.)

• Informative
  • Insightful Post
Reactions: Moonseal and Linda

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Here's a good article

The same holds for Putin.
This has nothing to do with WEF or deep state. Just simply cultural and political system clashes.
Communist systems require complete control of social and cultural norms to survive.
Any kind of freedom such as federalism or republican/democratic systems, or even free trade/equal defense such as QUAD/NATO/etc are a threat to their control.
China forces businesses to have weekly "politics" meetings where you have to recite their party mantra, even if you are a foreign business. And don't forget you have to give up your IP, manufacturing methods if you have factories.

This is for everyone who thinks the blame is on US or EU/NATO for Ukraine/Russia issues.
It does not matter that NATO expanded too far. The key is Putin had a chokehold of EU's energy capacity, meaning he can do whatever he wants to EU in the future. Same holds for XI and Taiwan's semiconductor capacity/TSMC.

Basically, at some point Putin would have invaded Ukraine no matter what. Same for Taiwan. Don't blame Pelosi. She is basically a military prisoner due to her traitorous actions.

• Informative

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Ukraine counterattack is well on the way.
Precision strikes in Crimea taking out critical military installations, and bombing of bridge takes out Russia's only supply line.
Assassination attempt indicates Ukraine is already conducting special forces attacks inside of Russia, to devastate morale.
Kherson is in sights, but dud bombs and traps make the operation slow and difficult.

Anyone who thinks Putin, Iran, NK and China are going to dominate the world, see the following:

US is seeing 2008 level housing crash, but China is a whole different ballgame. It's economy is practically dependent on real estate hypothecation. A 5% drop wipes out the entire financial system in China. Currently already at 20-30%, but they are using mark-to-market gimmicks to stave off the endgame.

Keep in mind China now has a severe water shortage that is creating a power shortage.

The ME is fighting massive water and food shortages.

Russia is battling forest fires while conducting war operations in both Ukraine and Vladivostok in Pacific.

NK is fighting a massive drought and is merely China's puppy.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
This is called energy weaponization, in recognition of EU's green energy "suicide" debacle.
If EU doesn't wake up and defend itself, it will basically become Russia's puppy.

Why do you think the Putin and Xi wanted to promote "green energy", "ESG", "electric cars"?
Yes, WEF and Davos crowd are forcing the policy for other reasons.
Even ex German MP Schroeder was on the board of directors in Gazprom.
Forces countries to commit suicide.
LOL.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
What's in plain sight has just been formally recognized by Russia:

So, does anyone in the EU want to become energy vassals to do Putin's bidding?
That's the immediate dilemma facing all EU countries now.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Ukraine counterstrike has been successful
-Reclaimed 300 sq miles of territory in Donetsk region near Kharkiv, taking back Izium, a critical node for war supply chain.
-Russian military essentially declared defeat by saying they retreated to focus on main Donetsk and Lugansk regions
-Pro-Russian rebel leader of the Donetsk region who declared independence has resigned and is now a "MOST WANTED" poster. LOL....
-Kherson is within sights, Russian troops have been slowly withdrawing due to precision bombing of armories across South region and Crimea.
-The north-south pincer blitzkrieg move is working and Ukraine is rapidly advancing now that they have Izium.
-Reclaimed total of 3400 sq miles of territory in 3 days across East Ukraine

Due to above
-Putin is calling all industries to do two things: a) become military factories and b) send their workers as "voluntary troops".
In addition to:
1) calling NK to send troops and weapons to Ukraine in exchange for food/medicine/etc
2) calling Central Asia allied nations to send troops for assistance (most refused)
3) calling up additional personnel through mandatory drafts

Critical point for NATO:
Putin plans to announce a full declaration of war in Ukraine this week, which along with shutting off gas/oil to EU,
is plainly a declaration of war to NATO.

He has started to attack Ukraine's infrastructures causing mass blackouts.
The Russian "pundits" are hinting at tactical mini nukes.

So... with the above, it seems NATO and all of EU will face a critical decision - time to formally go full militarization and respond the the war declaration?

Keep in mind Putin has already declared war by shutting off energy, resulting in economic and financial destruction across all of EU. Bailouts are starting - UNIPER, all utilities across EU, even industries such as Bayer, BMW, MB are beginning to ask for bailouts. Poland population has been forced to start
stocking up coal and wood (resulting in hours-long lines to wait for the supplies) to prepare for the coming winter weather. Serbia, Austria, Hungary
may be rebelling against EU plans, but they are also starting to realize (due to Bulgaria's anti-Putin protestor asylum issue) that their stance has
weakened their national dignity (please go be Putin's puppy), and realized also that Putin isn't going to abide by any contract (he will increase price
whenever he wants to, or shut it down just like he's doing now).

Will be a critical 4 weeks for the EU, as bitter cold fall weather approaches soon.

Update: Russia's war partner-in-crime Belarus has issued a mea-culpa: they sent their Ukraine ambassador back to Kiev to restore relations.
What a huge slap in the face for Putin!

Last edited:

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Explains itself. Feel free to look up Kremlin TV original broadcasts on Youtube.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Either Putin is discombobulated, or he's preparing a much bigger move than anticipated.
In any case, he is expected to declare full mobilization and war footing.

This pretty much destroys the current "limited military" detente, which Ukraine is now winning handily. Ukraine has already taken back over 10,000 sq miles of Donbas. Getting close to Lugansk and Donetsk.
Also closing in Kherson, forcing Putin's Black fleet to withdraw 50-60% of its Navy from Crimea ports.

And it may also involve the Vladivostok fleet in the Pacific to join the energy war with Japan and the chips/tech war around Taiwan (with China).

US and Japan already made their moves and are ready for anything in the Pacific.

EU.... anyone listening? Putin is essentially declaring full-out war on the EU.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Watching for two of Maryann's markers - this seems like a possible situation

a war that stops before it begins

soldiers put down their weapons and refuse to fight

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Watching for two of Maryann's markers - this seems like a possible situation

a war that stops before it begins

soldiers put down their weapons and refuse to fight
Russian troops in Ukraine are putting down weapons and screaming bloody murder at Putin, so in a minor way this marker might be a hit.

"a war that stops before it begins" - this one is harder to justify in Ukraine. I think it may be better applied to Taiwan.

unless both Kremlin AND Beijing had coups while Putin and XI were out of their countries.
In this case, that marker will hit bulls-eye.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Update: Partial mobilization (translation: full on war at face value)

Then there's this:

Looks like Putin isn't backing off, he's going all-in on his poker hand.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal

Tells you nobody in Russia believes this is "partial". Putin is blocking any males from leaving.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/xi-tells-armed-forces-focus-preparing-wars-geopolitical-flashpoints-intensify

Xi has no choice but to accelerate his plans. Plus his “re election” is coming up next month, and domestically it's a disaster everywhere. So Xi will likely “wag the dog” within next few weeks to forcibly protect his government power, just like Putin has done yesterday.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Meanwhile at home, we have a leader who cannot find his way off a stage and apparently will say whatever comes into his head.

I thought of this scene from the movie, Signs, when the people just did not know what else to do. I made a comment about planning something next month, and got a reply of - if we still are here - not fearful but more matter-of-fact.

tinfoil hat.jpg

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Snowmelt

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
Meanwhile at home, we have a leader who cannot find his way off a stage and apparently will say whatever comes into his head.

I thought of this scene from the movie, Signs, when the people just did not know what else to do. I made a comment about planning something next month, and got a reply of - if we still are here - not fearful but more matter-of-fact.

View attachment 13706
I have the impression all "sides" are in cahouts to obliterate Europe (destroy the old). In dutch we say "play under the same hat" which fits your picture ;-)
Energy prices were dropping and people were finding calm again. With the speach of Putin they soared again and there is panic. It all seems too orchestrated.

I don't know if the world leaders are doing it knowingly and just are performing a play or that they are manipulated from above.

just looking at economics: people can't pay their energy bills, food is an issue. Next is that they can't pay the morgages for their houses. thus on top of everything a very big banking crisis is coming with a same setup as the 2008 crisis. But instead of the USA it will now begin in Europe.

100% Agree with you: I have no idea how the world will look like in a year but things will have changed.

• I agree

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Bert, No. Europe destroyed itself with the green energy debacle.
Destroying your nuclear and your coal energy capacities, then NOT building up other sources of LNG, meant Europe's energy was 100% in the hands of Putin's 20-25% gas/oil plays. Don't forget with Nordstream 2, Merkel/Schroeder's plan was to up that to 40-45%!!!
This is asinine.

Thatcher and Reagan warned Kohl and others back in the late 80s.

The US is not interested in destroying Europe. That is stupid. Europe, US, and Canada are kindreds dating back to the Columbus era. We share the same cultural aspects.

What is happening is as the seasons turn to winter, there is less sun and more clouds, plus temperatures are dropping fast. Guess what happens, Europe? Solar panels are generating 30-50% less capacity, 0% capacity if the temperature drops below 0C because the LC in the panels cannot react anymore. Also, wind farms literally freeze and do not work below 0 to -20C, meaning they are practically useless during the winter. Even at less than 5C, metal gets friction, hence wind farms lose efficiency fast.

THIS is the main reason why Europe destroyed itself. Don't blame all players.

I can see how this is playing out because (1) it already showed up in CA (we have been buying power from other states for at least 20 years), and (2) Canada is seeing huge power price increases due to the same issues (solar / wind power destruction), meaning they have to import more coal/gas just to stabilize their grid. AND neither of us have a Putin holding gas/oil hostage!!!

Summary: Canada, California, and Europe all shot themselves in the foot with green / clean energy debacles, and destroying existing energy infrastructure. AND... not building new capacity at all.

Add another data point:

• Informative

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
Hi Kevin

You are 100 % correct that Europe has itself to blame but I wanted to convey a different message.

there are people behind the scenes that make that:
- Europe has made themselves energy dependent of russia
- have instigated a war in Ukraine
- but with the timing of Putin, the really strange war in Ukraine, I'm thinking the leaders of Russia are also puppets of the PTW.
It seems the PTW need to get Europe out of the way for their plans.
after a lot of attempt to create a big economic catastrophy (the Covid measures were also one of these attempts) they now throw all in to make Europe crash.
it is not that Europe is that strong but it has a big symbolic value.

Now if everyone in Europe stays calm they will fail but we will see what will happen over the winter.

so Russia is just another divide and conquer game

Reactions: June

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Hi Kevin

You are 100 % correct that Europe has itself to blame but I wanted to convey a different message.

there are people behind the scenes that make that:
- Europe has made themselves energy dependent of russia
- have instigated a war in Ukraine
- but with the timing of Putin, the really strange war in Ukraine, I'm thinking the leaders of Russia are also puppets of the PTW.
It seems the PTW need to get Europe out of the way for their plans.
after a lot of attempt to create a big economic catastrophy (the Covid measures were also one of these attempts) they now throw all in to make Europe crash.
it is not that Europe is that strong but it has a big symbolic value.

Now if everyone in Europe stays calm they will fail but we will see what will happen over the winter.

so Russia is just another divide and conquer game
That's exactly what I said in the first paragraph of my post. Kohl... then Merkel/Schroeder.

The war in Ukraine is actually an extension of what happened with Wuhan coronavirus. Everyone wanted China to pay reparations except....
Russia. Russia nixed it all at UN with its one vote. China wanted to invade Taiwan right then in Feb/Mar 2020.. That is when we saw the huge
armada of 5 aircraft carriers in the South Seas.

We have been in WW3 since 2020. The obvious reason is nobody dares to declare WW3 because that would destroy the stock markets and economies.

I doubt everyone in Europe will stay calm when electric bills go to 50,000 euros a month, lol. It has already started.

Russia already declared war on EU. NATO needs to respond.

Let me put it this way: robbers break into your house and steal your stuff. So... your action is to.... let it go?

Putin just wants to be Putin the Great. There's no other reason than ... its that simple: see below

Good luck... so does EU and Poland:

Interesting that Russia's allies are in trouble and not supporting it fully. China got its gas shut off after the SCO meeting because Xi did not fully support Ukraine war and wanted a ceasefire:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)