Runner - new commercial from Toyota (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
We were watching a bit of the Olympics last night, and I was surprised with this commercial from Toyota. It does not have anything to do with cars, so I did some reading. Toyota is rebranding itself as a mobility company. Now I get it.

I don't want to give away anything about the commercial, but it really did floor me. It will only take a minute of your time. Let me know what you think.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Wow!
I hope more companies consider rebranding themselves this way<3 especially if they announce it this way and take it on for real:-D

Reactions: Linda

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
What his body does at the end (I don't want to give it away so I am being deliberately vague).
It reminds me of something. I am not yet clear what it is. I actually feel like I've seen an image of a body doing that (in another commercial? in a movie? wish I knew).

Reactions: Linda

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
looks like the shift is taking hold in surprising ways...

Reactions: Linda and Lila
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
reminds me of the scenes in Dr. Strange when he is learning about travel.

Reactions: Lila

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I was thinking about etheric or astral travel. In his mind he is still/again running because he motivates himself with it, therefore he 'projects' out with his willpower and energy, thereby already starting to manifest his goal/desire in the present moment on an astral/etheric level.

Btw, I'm driving a 25-year-old Toyota. For 17 years now. Their old creations are literally unkaputtbar. http://www.dict.cc/?s=unkaputtbar

:cool:

Reactions: Lila and Linda

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I was thinking about etheric or astral travel. In his mind he is still/again running because he motivates himself with it, therefore he 'projects' out with his willpower and energy, thereby already starting to manifest his goal/desire in the present moment on an astral/etheric level.
I'd wanted to use a feature that hid words unless you hit the 'spoiler alert' feature and knew you were going to get a spoiler. I could not figure out how to do it.
But, since you've already written this above I'll say that it partially reminded me of pics of people in an OBE where the physical body stays in bed (or wherever) and the superimposed, more ethereal (I guess, astral) body is rising up out of it to have the OBE experience. Except this one is in reverse as he slams back in.
The one where he slams back in is the one that I am trying to recall where I've seen it:fp

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Cool site - I bookmarked it - learning more German one word at a time - great word btw
The word has a funny history. It is an example of how inventions in advertising language based on humour can become 'real' offical language and so even entering the dictionary although it is actually a wrong grammar word - a fact which made it sound so funny even for Germans.

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/unkaputtbar

I remember the original ad campaign back then. It was for coke and their new (indestructible = unkapputbare) PET bottles. Btw, the speaker in that ad was the same dubbing actor (or one of them) who spoke as Captain Picard of TNG for the German language version, that is why'unkaputtbar' also stuck with me because of his remarkable voice back then.

Except this one is in reverse as he slams back in.
I once slammed 'back in' from my mental body from a higher plane to the astral body. That was heavy because I was not used to it, it seems. So I 'felt' the impact in my astral body, which is strange as usually you don't have these kinds of sensations in your astral body. I mean you can feel pain or taste or whatever if you activate that sense, but it is a rare case.
I also know a feeling when you re-integrate the astral/etheric into the physical body. In my case it is an electric feeling similar to goosebumps. On my lucidiary I called it REES back then (Re-Entry Electrical Sensations), they are not to be confused with the 'vibrations' which are normally exit-related. Yeah, I created lots of acronyms back then, almost making it sound a bit scientific, :-D cool times they were.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
It makes me think of having a limitation, being out of body being your old self, and then returning back to reality. They did a good job but it's very confusing for me as it doesn't seem to have anything to do with cars, so people need to know they are going in new directions!

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Am I the only one that sees transhumanism in this? I've been holding this thought back, but heck, that's how they're going to manifest it, by appealing to our better natures.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)