Rumbling on its way (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Tonight I was hanging out in a peaceful spot, birds chirping, garden smelling earthy, beautiful sunset colours lighting the sky, when I felt a deep rumbling underneath everything. Not a 'real' rumbling, but one felt nevertheless. It was everyplace and was moving many things, shifting and reorganizing the surface of the earth.

Then I saw myself poised on the edge of one shifting slab after another, waiting calmly for the right moment to repeatedly and easily step onto the next piece as the one behind plummeted into chaos. Just like the heros always do in the movies as they keep just ahead of the destruction. Others were watching with panic and started to imitate the watch-wait-decide and go method. I smiled encouragement and offered help as I went, sometimes physical, more often emotional. It was so easy to do and folks quickly caught onto this once they'd tried it.

There were others leading the way like this too' and, as we went along, gathering 'survivors', we began to come together which offered us all more support because we'd shared such an experience, and also because we all had much in common in our way of living and being. It became a contented, peaceful coming together of like-hearted souls leaving behind the chaos as we moved on.

When this was completed, the birds still sang and the sunset colours still shone. That, too, seemed 'just right'.

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
We must have trained at the same school. <3 I've similar dreams and visions of rounding people up, getting them moving, and even hauling them up on a moving ribbon of energy. I think we all are the encouragers.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Wayshowers.
Love that, Mr Pucksterguy Wayshower;)

I asked for clarity about whether the walking-serenely-from-piece-to-piece scenario would be what this next period feels like, serenely choosing the moment to move and helping folks along the way.
Because, come on, that sounds great!:-D

It seems what I saw above is more likely my HS's perspective (tired sigh!). Oh well, still not there yet (even more tired sigh w wry grin!).
If we take Angela's model (very helpful, thanks!:D) then the earthbound me will still be dealing with whatever chaos comes my way, though in tandem with my beautiful, serene HS perspective which is what I'll be working toward becoming (hopeful light-at-the-end-of-the-tunnel sigh).

The model from Angela I am referring to is this one: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/two-versions-of-me.3726/

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
then the earthbound me will still be dealing with whatever chaos comes my way, though in tandem with my beautiful, serene HS perspective which is what I'll be working toward becoming (hopeful light-at-the-end-of-the-tunnel sigh).
Well, come Hell or high water, we're with you, Lila! :)

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
But Lila, we are doing it, each and every day, in the sense that we've already learned that we are co-creators. Your vision was a depiction of being able to create the next moment, in the right place at the right time, each and every time. And as you say, it comes so easily. It's just that we need to trust that we can do this. It's not something we need to learn - we're already masters at it. Pucksterguy is very cool and correct in saying it's about us being Wayshowers - for sure - but it's also about us being manifestors. Just bringing into being what needs to be in being. And yes, the sun does shine, the rain comes, the pebbles sparkle, and winter warmth is created by wearing jackets and scarves, summer protection by wearing straw hats and sunscreen.

And as you and Linda both say, this modelling of aligned beingness is what will help align others who also contain these very wondrous talents - the alignment consists of trust and belief in oneself. Once the ego drops away, the knowledge that you have the divine power to bring things into being as needed and when needed is not something to put on a pedestal and worship. The concept of sacrifice at the altar of external gods is worn out and finished. No more must we hurt ourselves, and diminish ourselves to receive.

I think the birthing of this great understanding does cause a rumble in the stratum of the ethers and in the very bowels of the earth, for it is a revelation whose time has arrived. Yes!

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Well, come Hell or high water, we're with you, Lila! :)
Knowing that makes all the difference. Thank you!<3

So true, HM:cool:
Wayshowers and Manifesters, Sky People and Hokey Pokey dancers unite! We will do the dance with ease and grace... well, we'll move toward that as we learn to trust in the dance, lol:-))

As Sinera 's band says, "I love every hour" sounds like a wonderful tune to be humming as we do this dance. (see Music 2 for the song. Words to live by):D

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I've been working with someone on navigating the twists and turns of this point of change. She shared something that illustrates what we've been talking about. She was in a group of people, and the question came up of what would you change in the last 10 years, if you could. She replied, "Nothing". She explained that she sees us as being on our own paths of figuring out how to live, and the experiences build to help us understand more about ourselves. After she finished speaking, there was silence, and finally someone said "That's the best answer I've ever heard".

So you see how information and encouragement spreads like ripples on a pond. Wayshowers - ripple makers - seems like the same idea.

Several things have happened this week that show me that many people are becoming more aware.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Have you had any further insights to share in connection to all of this, Lila?
Mostly that when I reread it I remember it again, after having forgotten it for a while.
When I step back I find that it's kind of amazing how much of myself I have poured out into these 'pages', leaving it behind as documentation of ... well, somethingo_O
Whatever this process is that I am going through; accompanied by all you other wayshowing, seeking, ripple-making, manifesting, hokey-pokey dancing, sky-dwelling and sky-watching folk.
I wish I could show you how much I enjoy your company. (Awww, group virtual hug!<3)

Also, a profound gratitude for the responses given above. They are each so insightful! Well worth rereading. I do think that these little ripples we make can grow into big waves. In fact, I see it happen around me all the time. The subtlest little well placed ripple can grow into the most amazing rumble of change. Better yet, we can direct it;)
That is an incredibly accurate description of how 'this manifesting stuff' feels.
In fact, it came up in my qhht session; the 'butterfly effect'. I guess that's another reminder to finish getting that session written up and posted (sigh).

I recall once feeling like I was in an 'in between' space; like I saw the threads between things that connect them. It was just a moment outside on a warm sunny day yet it left me floored. It was like I was being shown the mechanism through which this type of change happens. I think I wrote a post about that too. And probably received insightful, accurate responses then too<3:-D

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I recall once feeling like I was in an 'in between' space; like I saw the threads between things that connect them. It was just a moment outside on a warm sunny day yet it left me floored. It was like I was being shown the mechanism through which this type of change happens. I think I wrote a post about that too. And probably received insightful, accurate responses then too<3:-D
Interesting synchronicity for me about the butterfly and the mechanism of change! I was just listening to this interview of Norie Huddle on Sarah Westall's Youtube channel. Norie has a rather interesting background in politics/finance, which is what the first part of the interview apparently covers...but the REALLY interesting part seems to start about the 40-45 minute mark. Norie starts to dip into the metaphysical--including her description of the process of transformation, where a caterpillar transforms into a butterfly ( at 51:00) . She relates this to our current state of affairs and I found this part of the discussion fascinating (she speaks about the science of maginal cells, change, energy, frequencies, etc.). If nothing else, this 5-minute section is WELL worth hearing:

Reactions: Lila and Anaeika
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
It took me a while to get to listening to (the part you recommended, starting at 45 min or so, of) the video above but it was so worth it!
I'd never heard of 'imaginal cells' before. They way she used the analogy was striking.

She made an analogy of us (at this point in human history in our interactions with Earth), being right at the 'tipping point' when imaginal cells have appeared and are beginning to interact.

In a caterpillar, prior to the appearance of the imaginal cells, the animals eat so much that they are 'eating up their environment' just like we appear to be. Then, a few completely new cell types appear, called imaginal cells. Even if the initial few imaginal cells do not survive, the ones that do survive start to link up and communicate together in their own 'enclaves' where the individuals and the community thrive together. This is the tipping point.
She mentions that the imaginal cells vibrate at a completely different frequency than the older caterpillar cells. Another neat piece of analogy, I thought.
With the beginning of imaginal cell interaction begins a process of the imaginal cells gradually building complete communications lines. Then, piece by piece, they gradually build an entirely new structure which does not at all resemble the old one, i.e. the butterfly from the caterpillar. The new structure is a flying butterfly which, again, she mentions, vibrates with joy.
She thinks the tipping point is where we are now:-D

It seems to me that we are together here on that bus/enclave/new community/place of joy!<3

Here is a link describing imaginal cells and once again using it as an analogy: http://imaginal-labs.com/imaginal-cells/

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)