RFK Jr. to chair committee on vaccine safety - maybe not (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Like so many others, I've been waiting for this day.

Oops, the story updated while I was writing this post. The author reports on a CBS news report where Kennedy says he was asked by Trump to chair a committee looking into vaccine safety. A little later, a release comes from the Trump people saying they are considering looking into Autism.

Draw your own conclusions, but Big-pharma definitely is on my list.

http://www.healthnutnews.com/cbs-robert-kennedy-jr-says-will-chair-vaccination-safety-committee-trump/

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In my teaching career I learned that people had to hear a new idea at least 3 times before it sank in.

So far, we've heard the questions about vaccines from holistic health practitioners. Then there was the Vaxxed movie controversy that pushed it into the mainstream. Now we had for a couple of minutes the idea that Robert Kennedy Jr. might head a committee to look into vaccines.

I am surprised with number of moms and dads who know nothing about this, but I think the idea might be in the breeze now.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
This is such good news! Thanks for posting Linda. <3

I have seen a lot of headlines proclaiming that Trump is adding to the swamp rather than draining it, but I reckon he is just trying to stay alive to get inaugurated.......right now there is, according to The Saker, a political coup d’etat in play to get rid of Trump. Here is his very interesting article, and his firm wish that he is just paranoid and wrong.

The Neocon’s Declaration of War Against Trump
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/46202.htm

Reactions: Stargazer

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
This is very good news. There are so many positive things happening.

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)