Returning the Past (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Re-Direct-90

Rambling Companion
May 3, 2019
Hello everybody!

Im quite alright and very blessed this time.
I am in love with life, and all what I can do I will do.
But there is something, that i cant resist in my life.
I wont send smiles to other people. I dont really like to send a smile to the normal person.

I often feel so affected, when I smile. I feel like a laserpointer.
And when I smile, I point into some ones face.
I almost fear to present my smile to others face.
I often feel so much shame, and blame myself before i let it go.

It makes me so depressiv, that i cant show my natural smile naturally to the society people.
I almost feel catched by it, because, laughter breaks out, if other people see it.
I often feel stressed, when other have seen it. I often got nervous, when I have to show it.
Its easier to hide, because its no prob for me to hide it.

I often make myself sorrows, how to work out a positiv smile, even and until i do it.
I often think, that its negatively descripted and determined. So I feel mostly strange and blamshamed.

I dont know, how to solve that problem. Its easy, and I only have to smile with others. But my imagination is so fearful, what others would might think, if theyll go to see this. They would call me crazy or would make me ill instead. So i try to hide my self infront of my thinkings and thoughts.... but its helpless, and time will show, my smile more often..... but i fear to let it go..... often have visions, that people will hate me then, even ill go to show it up...

:-( Anyone tipps, whadda god too do?

Best regards

Re-Direct-90

Reactions: Laron

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Think - "I soften my energy" and see a soft pink welcoming light around you.

I do this when I'm around the deer, and it seems to help them be more relaxed.

Reactions: Re-Direct-90

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)