Returning from an OBE with smells from the landing sight on my body (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
Hello All <3

A few days ago a local Healer and Practitioner asked me to take her on an Out of Body trip (OBE) to a time period in which the Hathor Temples along the Nile were in full use and to perhaps find an Oracle Training School and see what and how they were being taught. Her desire was to bring some of that knowledge back into her life and practice.

It was an easy trip to find a Hathor Temple along the Nile, the one we found seemed to service people using the Nile as a main travel route and there were no villages or towns immediately around it. There may have been one a mile or two away but we didn't stray far from the temple to find out. There was a dock on the shore and a path and stairs led up a hill straight into the temple.

The temple it's self was fairly simple on the entry floor - a large open space and an alter in the center of the space. I studied the alter a bit trying to discern the objects and their uses. Above it balcony's with alcoves that we didn't go up into, it felt like space where preparations or counseling was done by priestess's.
I was drawn to go under the ground floor and found a series of winding passages and several rooms, one room was covered with sand on the floor which seemed very odd and I tried to sort out why sand had been deliberately laid down in this area - there were no furnishings at all, bare walls, and just sand and a heavily barred door leading into another room with oil lamp sconces on either side of it.

I felt energy entering behind me and turned to see four men coming into the room with the sand floor, two lead with large poles with what may have been ostrich feathers on them, but they also looked like staff weapons. Behind them were two more men carrying a small (2ft by 3 ft) wooden box covered in gold leafy on poles so they didn't touch it. The men with the ostrich feather plume staffs opened the large wooden barred doors and the men with the chest followed them in setting it on a raise stone block. All immediately exited. The two men with the plumes took places in a guard position on either side of the door after closing and barring it. When the first two men had exited the sand floored room, the two with the plumes stopped guarding and walking backwards used their ostrich feather plumes to even out the footsteps across the sand floored room, then closed it's doors barred them and took guard positions on either side of the tunnels leading back up onto the temple main floor level. Wha La! The sand floor was sort of a 'early camera system' showing if someone had passed, or several people and their approximant foot size and weight. Very clever!

Later we found a type of Oracle School on a mesa overlooking the temple and the Nile, we couldn't find people in it but found multiple little rooms with sleeping mats and personal items of instructors and students, cooking areas outside in a courtyard and about 4 classrooms. We spent a lot of time in the classrooms trying to discern what all was taught. One striking room had a large mural (ceramic tiles?) on the wall with a single subject which we both stared at for quite a while. From the Entry it looked like a stylized mural of a short necked bird with wings spread wide, but up close was clearly a flying ship colored like bronze, complete with riveted joints and greatly resembling the descriptions of flying machines in the Vedic Vermana. This was rather startling.

Further exploration led to another room, which was very energy rich and intense. Pillows were strung about the floor and there were no windows, the room was thick in a cloying smell. On a low shelf/alter-ish area was a large possible crystal ball which seemed to have an unusual amount of energy in it, around it were various bowls and items for preparing concoctions of some sort.
Staring at the crystal ball I began to have visions of a very unusual and particular color winding like an energy snake up the spine and reproduced the energy color in my own system which led to an OBE-within-an-OBE and to an ancient mental construct of a multi-dimensional energy temple that had been used as a learning space from a theta space with students. This mental construct was old and crumbling but intensely powerful - it was here that the deep magic and learning was done in the Hathor system. It seemed apparent that this temple had been used for many centuries by Hathor trainees and their priestess's before falling into disuse due to the fact that the energy construct even remained at all. I could discern nothing about what was done here, nor even get inside the crumbling temple and instead just floated amazed that they knew this level of knowledge and had built something which had lasted so long in the ethers.

We returned to our bodies after some more exploration and after leaving the Crystal Sanctum (a very special room in my home) and coming down stairs I noticed a very pleasant and unusual smell coming up from my left arm pit - it's not very describable because we've never smelled anything like it. There were 4 people in the house and we all tried to describe the smell. The closest we got was vanilla bean flower mixed with exotic temple incense!
The smell was persistent for the rest of the evening but gone by morning. The lady I took with me on the journey also had a smell on her left arm pit, not as pronounced but a sweetness definitely overlaid over her natural smell.
This is the first time I ever had such a strong site integration on an OBE that I came back smelling like the target site! I find it extraordinary that this could even happen!

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
This is the first time I ever had such a strong site integration on an OBE that I came back smelling like the target site! I find it extraordinary that this could even happen!
Seems a very unusual phenomenon indeed. I cannot remember bringing any smells back. But I hardly smell sth in my OBEs anyway. I remember tasting food but it wasn't so good. :-))

What I smelled once was a rotten, foul smell. It was when I met some seemingly not-so-nice reptilian beings of the NWO out of a whim and curiosity. Afterwards when back 'save' in my Portal and still projected I remember I was adviced by my HS or a helper better not to do this again since it did not really serve me and my mission (whatever it is I don't know for sure), although free will was also respected. But I decided myself not to repeat it.

Another time I remember bringing a red light back after I had an encounter with a seemingly predatory being in the lower astral. I sat up with some horror in my bed and the vision hovered in my room for a while, it was a blood red cloud, before vanishing seconds later. This taught me not to engage with energy vampires anymore. This neg being also seemed a little 'sexual' in nature, maybe that also explained the red light. <:):D

I also remember noises but am not sure if they were (already in the) physical or still were happening in the 'liminal' zones when reintegrating.

All of this is now many years ago. I do not have negative experiences anymore and had them only on rare occasions in my early years anyway. But it taught me that some etheric-astral levels seem really close to the physical dimension, so that it can 'trickle' through energetically somehow more easily and become perceptible with our senses (smell, vision, hearing) for a few seconds after the return to body.

Your experience of course is not filtered through from a lower astral but a higher area. An area where akashic access to past or alternate timelines can be done maybe? It is a cool gift to bring sth like this back because it adds even more validation and value to the overall experience. Maybe this sacred place has such a strong energy imprint that makes it possible or you have also a past life connection, or both?

Wow you've had some experiences Sinera!! It's extremely validating isn't it?
This one was most unexpected, didn't even know such things could happen! I've had a few not so good one's, I remember hanging out on a satellite watching earth and getting terrible radiation poisoning, felt deeply poisoned all through my body for 24 hours and badly burned about 3 feet away from my body for several days - I assume my auric field got radiation poisoning. So I have to agree with you, the astral and etheric realms are very very close to the physical realms and there is 'seepage' somehow.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Maybe all the different demensions overlap somewhat. Maybe the "grey" areas have properties of both sides.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I assume my auric field got radiation poisoning. So I have to agree with you, the astral and etheric realms are very very close to the physical realms and there is 'seepage' somehow.
Reminds me of something I read somewhere once or twice about the aftereffects some people have after visiting places that supposedly have "stargates" or "dimensional gates" in the Andes, like Puma Punku or Tiahuanaco.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I remember hanging out on a satellite watching earth and getting terrible radiation poisoning, felt deeply poisoned all through my body for 24 hours and badly burned about 3 feet away from my body for several days - I assume my auric field got radiation poisoning. So I have to agree with you, the astral and etheric realms are very very close to the physical realms and there is 'seepage' somehow.
I had something similar from a trip out and about. A wave came close and others put themselves over me. As I came back, I was astonished to see my body covered in a glittering white film. Like you, I did not feel so great for a few days. Thanks for writing this because I've not run into anyone with a similar experience.

Along the same line, one day I was engulfed in the scent of sandalwood. I was not aware of it until I went out and someone said that I smelled so good. I did not know what that was about until I got into my car and smelled sandalwood. I did not have any at home and nothing in shampoo or soap, so I figured it came with a visitor. It was quite nice, and I felt great. BTW, even the dogs had that scent for a bit. Maybe the dogs had a visitor and some rubbed off on me.

I had something similar from a trip out and about. A wave came close and others put themselves over me. As I came back, I was astonished to see my body covered in a glittering white film. Like you, I did not feel so great for a few days. Thanks for writing this because I've not run into anyone with a similar experience.

Along the same line, one day I was engulfed in the scent of sandalwood. I was not aware of it until I went out and someone said that I smelled so good. I did know what that was about until I got into my car and smelled sandalwood. I did not have any at home and nothing in shampoo or soap, so I figured it came with a visitor. It was quite nice, and I felt great. BTW, even the dogs had that scent for a bit. Maybe the dogs had a visitor and some rubbed off on me.
It's great to hear you've had such experiences too, sometimes I get too feeling so far out of the box that no one near the box can even relate to me. So its very validating to know there are others who have experienced such things as well. Thank you Linda!

Maybe all the different demensions overlap somewhat. Maybe the "grey" areas have properties of both sides.
Yep, I agree with you Pucksterguy. I also suspect that our limited 5 senses which each operate in a very limited range keep us from seeing much of the reality which exists here in the same space with us. I can't tell you how many 1000's of times I've seen an animal clearly see and react to something my human eyes couldn't perceive, or how many times somethings rushed by me yet didn't register on the visual range. In so many ways compared to many of the animals kingdoms advanced senses we are blind and have cotton stuffed in our ears and garlic cloves up our nose. LOL But Hey! We do have opposable thumbs...how cool is that?!

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I smelled something during my QHHT session. It related to what I could do to help myself.
(Note to self: Gotta write that up!)

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
June, have you seen this thread? Reminds me of something you said...

Reactions: June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Hello All <3

A few days ago a local Healer and Practitioner asked me to take her on an Out of Body trip (OBE) to a time period in which the Hathor Temples along the Nile were in full use and to perhaps find an Oracle Training School and see what and how they were being taught. Her desire was to bring some of that knowledge back into her life and practice.

It was an easy trip to find a Hathor Temple along the Nile, the one we found seemed to service people using the Nile as a main travel route and there were no villages or towns immediately around it. There may have been one a mile or two away but we didn't stray far from the temple to find out. There was a dock on the shore and a path and stairs led up a hill straight into the temple.

The temple it's self was fairly simple on the entry floor - a large open space and an alter in the center of the space. I studied the alter a bit trying to discern the objects and their uses. Above it balcony's with alcoves that we didn't go up into, it felt like space where preparations or counseling was done by priestess's.
I was drawn to go under the ground floor and found a series of winding passages and several rooms, one room was covered with sand on the floor which seemed very odd and I tried to sort out why sand had been deliberately laid down in this area - there were no furnishings at all, bare walls, and just sand and a heavily barred door leading into another room with oil lamp sconces on either side of it.

I felt energy entering behind me and turned to see four men coming into the room with the sand floor, two lead with large poles with what may have been ostrich feathers on them, but they also looked like staff weapons. Behind them were two more men carrying a small (2ft by 3 ft) wooden box covered in gold leafy on poles so they didn't touch it. The men with the ostrich feather plume staffs opened the large wooden barred doors and the men with the chest followed them in setting it on a raise stone block. All immediately exited. The two men with the plumes took places in a guard position on either side of the door after closing and barring it. When the first two men had exited the sand floored room, the two with the plumes stopped guarding and walking backwards used their ostrich feather plumes to even out the footsteps across the sand floored room, then closed it's doors barred them and took guard positions on either side of the tunnels leading back up onto the temple main floor level. Wha La! The sand floor was sort of a 'early camera system' showing if someone had passed, or several people and their approximant foot size and weight. Very clever!

Later we found a type of Oracle School on a mesa overlooking the temple and the Nile, we couldn't find people in it but found multiple little rooms with sleeping mats and personal items of instructors and students, cooking areas outside in a courtyard and about 4 classrooms. We spent a lot of time in the classrooms trying to discern what all was taught. One striking room had a large mural (ceramic tiles?) on the wall with a single subject which we both stared at for quite a while. From the Entry it looked like a stylized mural of a short necked bird with wings spread wide, but up close was clearly a flying ship colored like bronze, complete with riveted joints and greatly resembling the descriptions of flying machines in the Vedic Vermana. This was rather startling.

Further exploration led to another room, which was very energy rich and intense. Pillows were strung about the floor and there were no windows, the room was thick in a cloying smell. On a low shelf/alter-ish area was a large possible crystal ball which seemed to have an unusual amount of energy in it, around it were various bowls and items for preparing concoctions of some sort.
Staring at the crystal ball I began to have visions of a very unusual and particular color winding like an energy snake up the spine and reproduced the energy color in my own system which led to an OBE-within-an-OBE and to an ancient mental construct of a multi-dimensional energy temple that had been used as a learning space from a theta space with students. This mental construct was old and crumbling but intensely powerful - it was here that the deep magic and learning was done in the Hathor system. It seemed apparent that this temple had been used for many centuries by Hathor trainees and their priestess's before falling into disuse due to the fact that the energy construct even remained at all. I could discern nothing about what was done here, nor even get inside the crumbling temple and instead just floated amazed that they knew this level of knowledge and had built something which had lasted so long in the ethers.

We returned to our bodies after some more exploration and after leaving the Crystal Sanctum (a very special room in my home) and coming down stairs I noticed a very pleasant and unusual smell coming up from my left arm pit - it's not very describable because we've never smelled anything like it. There were 4 people in the house and we all tried to describe the smell. The closest we got was vanilla bean flower mixed with exotic temple incense!
The smell was persistent for the rest of the evening but gone by morning. The lady I took with me on the journey also had a smell on her left arm pit, not as pronounced but a sweetness definitely overlaid over her natural smell.
I have an experience of a smell to share, although it wasn’t from a OBE. Your OBE experiences are amazing, I so wish I could travel as you do.
I’m pretty sure I leave my body, but can never remember anything.

My experience happened in Feb of this year when I was ill with a viral infection.

During the first week lying in bed hardly moving, I detected a smell I prefer to call an aroma.
It was so strong, it overpowered the Olbas I was using.
It was so familiar, I knew I knew it but couldn’t remember from where.

I was too ill think, so it wasnt until the next week that I began to question in earnest.
It must have been into March while still puzzling and the smell still strong, that I received a communication saying ‘ Soul essence ‘. I queried ... ‘ what soul essence? ‘. and received. ‘ Your soul essence’.

Not quite sure if this next bit was just my imagination, but I don’t think so.
I was hearing...’ Every soul has its own essence, it makes it and it is unique.’

I wanted to describe this smell, so asked for a strong waft and was obliged immediately, with a message saying.
‘ You won’t be able to. It is a mixture of universal harmony and love. A melody with subtle overtones and note changes for each soul. ‘

One time walking into the bathroom I noticed the smell in there, immediately after, I found it in the living room.
I remembered that a smell in a room is usually a calling card from a departed loved one, or what I used to call, ‘Spirit.’
This confused me, knowing it couldnt be my unique soul essence and someone’s calling card.

Slowly light dawned and I realised it must be my future self.
I first met my future self during the remote healing, when we invited the Pleiadians to join in, around 28th Oct. 2017.
I shared the experience, some may remember
It sounds crazy but I understood somehow, it all fitted for me.
I don’t know where future self was up until Feb this year, but it seems she was with me all through my illness, and still is.

The smell has eased off somewhat recently, sometimes disappearing for 2/3 days, but it never seems far.
I will get a swift waft, almost like saying. ‘Hi.’

Whenever I’m doing anything like this though, it envelopes me.
I miss it after a day or two, it’s so comforting, I take great big lungfuls of it whenever possible.

When it’s strong it’s the most amazing aroma I have ever experienced, there is nothing to compare it to.
I love it and can’t get enough of it, and it is wafting around me at this moment as I finish.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I'm getting goosebumps and tingles reading this, June, and answering before I've even finished reading the last sentences, as it reminds me of something important that I am in the midst of sorting out.
Thank you!<3

Reactions: Linda and June

When it’s strong it’s the most amazing aroma I have ever experienced, there is nothing to compare it to.
I love it and can’t get enough of it, and it is wafting around me at this moment as I finish.
June that is just Remarkable!!! What a fantastic experience and how very very comforting! I can only imagine what it must be like for you to have this experience repeatedly and so often with you!

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Hello All <3

CrystalSong, how wonderful that you were able to help someone with an OBE.
I presume this person was with you at the time, I notice you said she is a, LOCAL healer and practitioner.

To help someone in this way, do they have to be near at the time, or can it be done at a distance......like another country, for instance?

Reactions: Lila
I've done it will people in other countries as well using Zoom or Skype.
It's a bit more tricky though, while all time and space is NOW I've noticed a lag time in meeting out of body, which really is an odd thing... and of course the other catch is country time zones. All are hurdles which can be overcome though.

It's easiest done with people who meditate regularly and have their third eye open or are able to perceive kinesthetically (in their body), some people experience out-of-body only through hearing, I've not run into that as often however.

Not sure I could help a person though who can't stop their inner chatter - that's the one hurdle that's been a consistent hang-up. Regular meditation usually clears that up and some people have gotten to inner silence through some martial arts, Yoga, regular pray and contemplation, breath work, some long distance athletes have accomplished it like runners and bicyclists and there's a few other routes too.

For Astral travelers going to sleep stops their thinking mind so they can travel, but for Conscious Travelers like me we must be able to stop the mental chatter to eject our consciousness out into The Rest Of All That Is.

Does that give you a better feel for what is possible June?

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I've done it will people in other countries as well using Zoom or Skype.
It's a bit more tricky though, while all time and space is NOW I've noticed a lag time in meeting out of body, which really is an odd thing... and of course the other catch is country time zones. All are hurdles which can be overcome though.

It's easiest done with people who meditate regularly and have their third eye open or are able to perceive kinesthetically (in their body), some people experience out-of-body only through hearing, I've not run into that as often however.

Not sure I could help a person though who can't stop their inner chatter - that's the one hurdle that's been a consistent hang-up. Regular meditation usually clears that up and some people have gotten to inner silence through some martial arts, Yoga, regular pray and contemplation, breath work, some long distance athletes have accomplished it like runners and bicyclists and there's a few other routes too.

For Astral travelers going to sleep stops their thinking mind so they can travel, but for Conscious Travelers like me we must be able to stop the mental chatter to eject our consciousness out into The Rest Of All That Is.

Does that give you a better feel for what is possible June?
Yes it does, thank you.
I guessed time zones could be a problem. I understand that we all Astral travel while asleep though.
If this is true, obviously most don’t remember on waking.

Thanks again CrystalSong<3

Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)