Info Results For Remote Viewing Session 230816 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Ben

Brother of Awen
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Shrewsbury, UK
Greetings earthlings and those who move betwixt!

Well it's been an amazing first Remote Viewing session and thank you all so much for taking part in it! I have tagged the following members who have either taken part publicly, taken part privately or expressed an interest into this thread so that they can easily find these results if they don't manage to locate the initial start up thread: (please note; others may have joined us and that's great too).

Samara
Rhonda Marie
Lilia
Tammy Kilgore
Linda
Pooja Naidu
Angela
Joan Lewis
Amalia
Rebecca
Brian
Limns
Bailey
Stargazer
EnigmaNamaste
Salli
Falcon
Sunnyskibunny
severed.lies
Sinera
Laron

I've been absolutely amazed at the abilities on this forum during this session and would like the opportunity to discuss some of the themes that were prevalent in the expressed results. For the record, two people managed to get the right city in conjunction with geometry and descriptions that were oh so close! Various others picked up on so much that was obviously on the right lines. Three other members pretty much described the scene/picture precisely but weren't quite able to locate it geographically. This could be due to a number of reasons:

* My ability and consistency of mental projection initially.
* Picking up on the energy I tend to radiate, rather than the target. (lot's of that going on!)
* Logical interpretations based on visuals (ie: the right colour = something other than the target)
* Lack of practice! (And this is why we're doing this, because we all have the ability to tap into the infinite)
* Other reasons I haven't thought of and am open to hearing!

Popular Themes:

Stonehenge
Glastonbury
Giza Pyramids
Triangular and dome shapes
Sand and water
Browns, greens and blues
Paris
Rome
Eyes
Lips
Lizards, dragons and reptiles
Trickery
Magic
A photograph I possess (interesting because I have many of this place)

These themes don't really scrape the surface since so many were combined in wonderfully insightful combinations that it really made me feel warm and fuzzy inside that this was/is working!

And so without further ado, ladies and gentlemen I give you the target:

Paris-Notre-Dame-river-france-XL.jpg

NOTRE DAME de PARIS!

Otherwise known as Notre-Dame Catholic Cathedral in Paris!

May your own personal, private or public analysis begin and well done to all of you! Most importantly, THANK YOU once again for taking part, I've thoroughly enjoyed it and hope you have gained something from this. I will be hosting the next one myself but after that I will be looking for anyone willing to volunteer picking a target and facilitating this themselves. It's a commitment so please be sure if you would like to. In the meantime, happy viewing.

Love to All, Ben.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I noticed that some got water related images.
Notre Dame is on an island in the Seine River. ;)

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I noticed that some got water related images.
Notre Dame is on an island in the Seine River. ;)
Also, my understanding is that most cathedrals were built not only on ley lines, but their steeples were placed over large underground pools of water. This supposedly had something to do with the transmission or flow of energy, if I recall correctly.

Reactions: Salli and Ben

Rebecca

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Australia
www.awakenedstarguide.com
Thanks Ben this was lots of fun!! The main thing that will take practice is learning to interpret what we are getting, it can be tricky to work out that side of it, for example if your being shown a building it may not necessarily be that building but a different one, there were many of us that tuned into your energy which is a great start ❤☺

OP
Ben

Ben

Brother of Awen
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Shrewsbury, UK
The main thing that will take practice is learning to interpret what we are getting, it can be tricky to work out that side of it, for example if your being shown a building it may not necessarily be that building but a different one,
Exactly! The shapes and colours that have come through mimic the actual picture used, which in one way has made it more difficult to pin down. In another way...it's great that a location has been identified in the group but also the structure and "mood" within the actual picture. One member has even got the position of colours, incredible :eek:

Tammy Kilgore

Lover of the the Light
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Pontiac, Illinois (USA)
WOW!
Now I'm wishing I would have went back in. I tried right at the beginning for about 10/15 minutes. Not using any technique. Just getting quiet. While a lot of it makes sense now, I do believe my initial
Stuff fit, but the pictures were references and not as clear as the pictures that came after going in a little deeper.
But NONE of it made sense that both my "segments" of my visions would go together. Meaning I got a hit right off the bat, and then a second round of visions as I went in deeper. Now I see it.

What's extra bizarro Ben, is that I had a dream just PRIOR to all this! I was a catholic priest. Male obviously. At the top of a castle like building that looks eerily familiar to this scene!!
While I'm still a bit Confused about what it was trying to tell me, ( as there's more to the dream), I do find it extraordinarily "coincidental" that this came right after my dream. Yeah. And I'm not a believer in coincidence.
In fact, I think I saw a flash of this when going in, But I poo-poo'd it because of the dream and thought it was messing with me and my thoughts.

That was a pretty darn cool experiment Ben! Thank you!!

Tammy Kilgore

Lover of the the Light
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Pontiac, Illinois (USA)
Greetings earthlings and those who move betwixt!

Well it's been an amazing first Remote Viewing session and thank you all so much for taking part in it! I have tagged the following members who have either taken part publicly, taken part privately or expressed an interest into this thread so that they can easily find these results if they don't manage to locate the initial start up thread: (please note; others may have joined us and that's great too).

Samara
Rhonda Marie
Lilia
Tammy Kilgore
Linda
Pooja Naidu
Angela
Joan Lewis
Amalia
Rebecca
Brian
Limns
Bailey
Stargazer
EnigmaNamaste
Salli
Falcon
Sunnyskibunny
severed.lies
Sinera
Laron

I've been absolutely amazed at the abilities on this forum during this session and would like the opportunity to discuss some of the themes that were prevalent in the expressed results. For the record, two people managed to get the right city in conjunction with geometry and descriptions that were oh so close! Various others picked up on so much that was obviously on the right lines. Three other members pretty much described the scene/picture precisely but weren't quite able to locate it geographically. This could be due to a number of reasons:

* My ability and consistency of mental projection initially.
* Picking up on the energy I tend to radiate, rather than the target. (lot's of that going on!)
* Logical interpretations based on visuals (ie: the right colour = something other than the target)
* Lack of practice! (And this is why we're doing this, because we all have the ability to tap into the infinite)
* Other reasons I haven't thought of and am open to hearing!

Popular Themes:

Stonehenge
Glastonbury
Giza Pyramids
Triangular and dome shapes
Sand and water
Browns, greens and blues
Paris
Rome
Eyes
Lips
Lizards, dragons and reptiles
Trickery
Magic
A photograph I possess (interesting because I have many of this place)

These themes don't really scrape the surface since so many were combined in wonderfully insightful combinations that it really made me feel warm and fuzzy inside that this was/is working!

And so without further ado, ladies and gentlemen I give you the target:

View attachment 617

NOTRE DAME de PARIS!

Otherwise known as Notre-Dame Catholic Cathedral in Paris!

May your own personal, private or public analysis begin and well done to all of you! Most importantly, THANK YOU once again for taking part, I've thoroughly enjoyed it and hope you have gained something from this. I will be hosting the next one myself but after that I will be looking for anyone willing to volunteer picking a target and facilitating this themselves. It's a commitment so please be sure if you would like to. In the meantime, happy viewing.

Love to All, Ben.
Ummmmmm.
Wow!!!!

I thought maybe the circle
With lines that I said almost looked like a sundial was perhaps the window. Yet I felt it was more like a sundial and in the ground.

And my friend sends me this!!

http://laughingsquid.com/point-zero-a-marker-showing-the-geographic-center-of-paris-were-all-distances-in-france-were-traditionally-measured/

http://laughingsquid.com/point-zero-a-marker-showing-the-geographic-center-of-paris-were-all-distances-in-france-were-traditionally-measured/

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
WOW!
What's extra bizarro Ben, is that I had a dream just PRIOR to all this! I was a catholic priest. Male obviously. At the top of a castle like building that looks eerily familiar to this scene!!
While I'm still a bit Confused about what it was trying to tell me, ( as there's more to the dream), I do find it extraordinarily "coincidental" that this came right after my dream. Yeah. And I'm not a believer in coincidence.
In my one and only (thus far) psychic reading, I had asked what was the most important thing for me to know at the time. The psychic told me that I had been a robed monk in a mountaintop monastery in a previous life. She said that I had dedicated my life to seeking a connection with Source and that I had indeed achieved a very strong one. She added that I have been working very hard in this life to regain that connection. The interesting thing was that I had given her NO information about me and had used a "blind" email. There is no way she could possibly have known how important my spiritual quest is to me at this time (and she NAILED several other very important things). :)

Could your dream possibly be telling you something similar?

And you're right...there ARE no coincidences. :)

Tammy Kilgore

Lover of the the Light
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Pontiac, Illinois (USA)
In my one and only (thus far) psychic reading, I had asked what was the most important thing for me to know at the time. The psychic told me that I had been a robed monk in a mountaintop monastery in a previous life. She said that I had dedicated my life to seeking a connection with Source and that I had indeed achieved a very strong one. She added that I have been working very hard in this life to regain that connection. The interesting thing was that I had given her NO information about me and had used a "blind" email. There is no way she could possibly have known how important my spiritual quest is to me at this time (and she NAILED several other very important things). :)

Could your dream possibly be telling you something similar?

And you're right...there ARE no coincidences. :)
I definitely think that's one of your main reasons for incarnating this time. You have a gentleness about you that comes across as nothing but sincere and genuine.

I did wonder if there was an aspect of me from a past life. But then felt maybe it was even some kind of warning. I was a priest standing next to the Pope and another man on top of what looked like that building. It was very castle like. With the stone fence and larger rectangular building.
We were watching busy body people preparing for a big and very exclusive/secret party. I remember thinking this costs too much. I forget the number offhand now but it was in the millions.
I say something that I don't exactly recall what to the Pope and he and the other man get angry with me and their teeth start to gnarl and change. I knew they now knew my hesitancy to be hosting this event and that I could see through them.
Next thing I know I am running as fast as I can yet poof somehow now on the ground.
I am scared as I believe they are right behind me and then suddenly out of breathe I stop and turn around to realize they are not behind me at all. I see back at the top of the castle bld two explosions. I knew in my heart they somehow blew up. I said they self destructed. Then I see another boom. Ground level in a house. I felt some female energy also imploded.
Then I look down. I'm in a forest. I see two puppy wolves.

I'm sorry to twist this to a dream thread. Yet I feel like it somehow ties in! And all I can take away from it is that just as in my waking life I want truths to be revealed and the lies to stop. And PS I have never been Catholic.
It was one of those dreams where you are so happy to wake up and know that you really weren't running for your life.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I definitely think that's one of your main reasons for incarnating this time. You have a gentleness about you that comes across as nothing but sincere and genuine.

I did wonder if there was an aspect of me from a past life. But then felt maybe it was even some kind of warning. I was a priest standing next to the Pope and another man on top of what looked like that building. It was very castle like. With the stone fence and larger rectangular building.
We were watching busy body people preparing for a big and very exclusive/secret party. I remember thinking this costs too much. I forget the number offhand now but it was in the millions.
I say something that I don't exactly recall what to the Pope and he and the other man get angry with me and their teeth start to gnarl and change. I knew they now knew my hesitancy to be hosting this event and that I could see through them.
Next thing I know I am running as fast as I can yet poof somehow now on the ground.
I am scared as I believe they are right behind me and then suddenly out of breathe I stop and turn around to realize they are not behind me at all. I see back at the top of the castle bld two explosions. I knew in my heart they somehow blew up. I said they self destructed. Then I see another boom. Ground level in a house. I felt some female energy also imploded.
Then I look down. I'm in a forest. I see two puppy wolves.

I'm sorry to twist this to a dream thread. Yet I feel like it somehow ties in! And all I can take away from it is that just as in my waking life I want truths to be revealed and the lies to stop. And PS I have never been Catholic.
It was one of those dreams where you are so happy to wake up and know that you really weren't running for your life.
Your dream sounds like a perfect parallel to what's going on now (consciousness shift and implosion of the old systems of the Posers That Were).

I just watched Tomorrowland again (third time) the other night and in it, Casey (movie heroine) recounts the story of the two wolves that her dad used to tell her. She says something like, "Two wolves are always fighting in the woods. One wolf represents darkness and despair. The other represents light and hope." Then she asks her dad, "which one wins?" He smiles and says, "the one you feed."

Could those be your two wolf pups? o:)

By the way, the same story (about the two wolves) is in "Wolf's Message" by Suzanne Giesemann. It's apparently a Native American parable. Interestingly enough, I've seen it cropping up quite a lot lately. :)

Last edited:

Tammy Kilgore

Lover of the the Light
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Pontiac, Illinois (USA)
Your dream sounds like a perfect parallel to what's going on now (consciousness shift and implosion of the old systems of the Posers That Were).

I just watched Tomorrowland again (third time) the other night and in it, Casey (movie heroine) recounts the story of the two wolves that her dad used to tell her. She says something like, "Two wolves are always fighting in the woods. One wolf represents darkness and despair. The other represents light and hope." Then she asks her dad, "which one wins?" He smiles and says, "the one you feed."

Could those be your two wolf pups? o:)
Oooh!! I like that!!! What a great connection!
And being that they were puppies and very playful ( not scary or mean), I would say I was back to the beginning of the life cycle of deciding which one I was to really be.
Hmmm. To me he answer is easy in this life anyway.

Thanks for the assistance in that part of the dream.
And btw. LOVED that movie too. I've only watched once, but could definitely do a second round.

Reactions: Ben and Stargazer

Samara

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Passau, Germany
aaahhh :D
I guess I know where that picture of the eiffel tower came from... I had Paris in my mind rightaway and I saw this spiky thing in the middle of the picture (which is here too), I just never knew notre dame has a spike too, well I wasn't conciously aware of it so I guess thats why eiffeltower came to my mind... I saw those green bush/treelike things and what is water I guess I interpreted as street, though I dunno where the image of a red car comes from, maybe its hiding behind the trees on the picture and I still got a glimpse of it... or maybe its something completely different...

how exciting!! can't wait for the next one :D
so next time I know to try to NOT interprete what I see rightaway lol

thank you very much for this experience, I definitely want to go more into that and practice :D O.o:D

OP
Ben

Ben

Brother of Awen
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Shrewsbury, UK
aaahhh :D
I guess I know where that picture of the eiffel tower came from... I had Paris in my mind rightaway and I saw this spiky thing in the middle of the picture (which is here too), I just never knew notre dame has a spike too, well I wasn't conciously aware of it so I guess thats why eiffeltower came to my mind... I saw those green bush/treelike things and what is water I guess I interpreted as street, though I dunno where the image of a red car comes from, maybe its hiding behind the trees on the picture and I still got a glimpse of it... or maybe its something completely different...

how exciting!! can't wait for the next one :D
so next time I know to try to NOT interprete what I see rightaway lol

thank you very much for this experience, I definitely want to go more into that and practice :D O.o:D
You were extremely accurate Samara. With reference the red car...all I will say is look at the pedestrians on the adjacent road. ;)

OP
Ben

Ben

Brother of Awen
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Shrewsbury, UK
Oooh!! I like that!!! What a great connection!
And being that they were puppies and very playful ( not scary or mean), I would say I was back to the beginning of the life cycle of deciding which one I was to really be.
Hmmm. To me he answer is easy in this life anyway.

Thanks for the assistance in that part of the dream.
And btw. LOVED that movie too. I've only watched once, but could definitely do a second round.

Right this is now officially awesome! In three weeks time I have been asked to do a speech at my (favourite shh) cousins wedding. I am intending to deliver the Two Wolves story and relate it to the married couple. Not only is it an awesome story but it is also pertinent because she is from a place near me in England called Wolverhampton which translated from old English is basically Wolf Town, even the football teams' nick name is "Wolves".

Deciding what speech to give has weighed on my mind recently and I have been practicing delivering it (it's important in the bard grade of druidry to be able to "freestyle" a number of stories with passion).

Stargazer and Tammy Kilgore there really ARE NO coincidences and I hope that these sessions prove even further that there is a connection on the subconscious level that cannot be denied.

OP
Ben

Ben

Brother of Awen
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Shrewsbury, UK
I would love to be part of this next time. I think I missed the post somehow? Glad y'all had fun doing it though:)
That would be fantastic Brother! Being accomplished at meditation I would wager you'll find this process fairly straight forward but even if not, it's great fun to practice with something freely available to all. :-D

Reactions: Stargazer and Mike
S

Sherry Grace

It's been over 20 years since I did a remote viewing. I wonder how much practice it will take to get up to scratch on the next one. Please do let me know.

Reactions: Stargazer and Ben
L

Limns

Thanks Ben, this is way too much fun.. it would love to join next session.. I reckon this remote viewing is not limited to certain time & space only. did some past life regression and i saw some images which pointing to Romania in 1943, including yellow bird flag, Gurkha knife, triangle shaped, war themes, stiff face, etc.. and i googled to find that those images seems to be relevant pointing to the time & place .. these are beyond normal :)

Reactions: Stargazer

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Ben during the last night I had a very interesting travel through a past life. I was a wolf but an alpha female one, and it was in the ancient Roman epoch. I was feeding my babies and I was connected to the divine. There were wolves in your remote viewing session and in the Remote Healing Session of the last week end. I know I had another past life as a wolf but here in the Forest of Broceliande (Bretagne) where Merlin is now. So when back in that past life which came also in my memory during my QHHT with Laron I was here
f499a23cf94c96364be61d293bf12e00.jpg

Here is the tree with two trunks where my guides showed me the place I was laying with my babies under the tree.

And these are very beautiful. The vision of this place made me cry so much. I think I have been living hard times at that moment and we had not much to feed ourselves and the little babies . Here you can see the grave of Merlin in the middle of the trees. tombeau-merlin-foret-broceliande_002.jpg tombeau-merlin-foret-broceliande_004.jpg

Krena

Embracing Mystery, Mostly
Retired Moderator
Jul 30, 2016
Massachusetts
www.khkrena.com
I did not write in with my response, but I did get Paris right away, but slightly down the river at the Eiffel Tower. I immediately discounted it, as it was where I wanted to be. When I visit Paris, I stay very close to Notre Dame, another image I rejected as desire. Thus, my response here does not count.

Many decades ago, I wrote to Targ and Putoff (scientists at Stanford University working on remote viewing in the seventies and later) with ideas and questions about remote viewing, and they were kind and wrote me back and sent me a paper of theirs. I had been exploring the nature of psychic healing then and how thought travels. My husband was very ill at that time. My motivation was healing.

Now, I question the use of this remote viewing technique, not in a contrarian way, but wonder about its purpose in a real life way (other than spying). I have used something like remote viewing to find my husband if he is late, and I have found a lost kitten this way. But in those two instances, it may have been more like a psychic skill with a strong emotional connection/signal (which is why I probably picked up Paris). I have had no training. I merely gave myself the assignment to look into something.

Do any of you see uses for this skill? I am not saying it is useless. I just want to explore the nature of its potential. I noted experiments about future and past history remote viewing. In both cases, there was no way to effect change. Is this technique meant to expand our understanding, inherent skills or prepare us for our ever changing future?

Are we sending our consciousness out in a exploratory scouting mission or are we attempting to access the idea of the person who chooses the target ( when it is not double blind )?

To me, it makes the most sense with our weekly remote healing sessions.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Do any of you see uses for this skill? I am not saying it is useless. I just want to explore the nature of its potential. I noted experiments about future and past history remote viewing. In both cases, there was no way to effect change. Is this technique meant to expand our understanding, inherent skills or prepare us for our ever changing future.
Great questions, Krena! You seem to have an interesting ability and I love how you've been so creative in its use!

I can easily see this as a skill that can be used for disclosure, survival, and for spiritual growth. If many people developed the ability to serve as "watchdogs" for those in authoritative or so-called "power" positions, the government would no longer be able to keep any secrets. I can also see it being used as in investigative tool (criminal investigations, etc.). It could be used in a survival situation to identify possible dangers (even at a distance), determine safe paths or routes, locate food or shelter sources, and more. Where metaphysical research or spiritual growth is concerned, this is just one more phenomena that drives us to investigate "the unknown" and seek more knowledge about ourselves and the Universe around us. It is just one more thing that shows us how our "reality" is much more grand, mysterious, and useful than we realize!

Reactions: Henda and Ben
OP
Ben

Ben

Brother of Awen
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Shrewsbury, UK
Krena Thanks for joining in I had no idea, you did great but I love your humility in success!

My input to your question would be that this skill is a facet of human ability very similar to the process of divination, we are utilising our higher senses in order to ascertain certain information, whether that be in the future or details from the past/present. In this respect we are side stepping the more conventional methods (and often forced to be clandestine methods through history) in preference for something modern that doesn't require the exterior tools to produce answers (unless one wants to split hairs over a pencil lol). This imo is progression and further indication of human sovereignty...another step forward from dogmatic reliance if you will.

In terms of application I think you're right, it is simple curiosity to some, scientific research to others, modern day esoterica to some, but then would we be so quick in asking such a question of a pack of tarot cards in the right hands? Perhaps not, only because we have had hundreds (if not thousands) of years to get used to using them and their potentials for applications.

Your questions (even though you have not directly asked this) verge on moral subjectivity for me. If this is being used to spy on individuals for profit, personal gain etc etc, is it a sensible use of human time? Not in my book no...I would not wish to intrude on someone like that but picking up frequencies from a place or situation is akin (to me anyway...) to a car driving past with it's stereo on loud: I would have liked a say in what my ears pick up on but alas...I don't always get one!

Really thought provoking question and one I'm sad to say I can't directly answer, just dance with for a while.

Linda I would love to yes! I have loads of work on at the moment but it would be interesting to drop this before the healing tonight don't you think?

Henda beautiful thank you! Yes I read a book while on holiday concerning the life of Merlin, extremely well researched and he spent significant time in Bretagne. Oddly enough I am currently studying Roman Villas right this second and have had successive interactions with wolves since last week. The plot thickens into a beautiful brew!!

Krena

Retired Moderator
Jul 30, 2016
Massachusetts
www.khkrena.com
Great questions, Krena! You seem to have an interesting ability and I love how you've been so creative in its use!
I can easily see this as a skill that can be used for disclosure, survival, and for spiritual growth. If many people developed the ability to serve as "watchdogs" for those in authoritative or so-called "power" positions, the government would no longer be able to keep any secrets. I can also see it being used as in investigative tool (criminal investigations, etc.). It could be used in a survival situation to identify possible dangers (even at a distance), determine safe paths or routes, locate food or shelter sources, and more. Where metaphysical research or spiritual growth is concerned, this is just one more phenomena that drives us to investigate "the unknown" and seek more knowledge about ourselves and the Universe around us. It is just one more thing that shows us how our "reality" is much more grand, mysterious, and useful than we realize!
@ Stargazer. Hmm. Remote vision for disclosure, survival, and spiritual growth.

Watchdog function: mixed, as it is a bit creepy and invasive. It would be cool, but remote viewing is not that accurate, in my opinion, having watched some of the remote viewers reveal how information comes to them. Listening devices would be better, and likely those already exist....like my iPhone: Siri replies to conversations even when I don't ask her (once when she was in my pocketbook in a store...the saleswoman asked me who was speaking to me in my purse!) and several times when I didn't realize she was also listening to a Photoshop course on my computer and attempting to look up a question that the instructor posed. I had to turn her off.

Investigations: yes. But as I mentioned, this seems more like psychic skill rather than the remote vision exercises currently considered when a handler picks a remote target. I do think that collectively finding someone missing would be a good use of this skill. Police use psychics, but I don't know how open the police are or successful the psychics are. I think great detectives use the skill without naming it. Or perhaps good detective story writers imagine their characters have this skill like Sherlock Holmes or the new detective on public television, Vera.

Survival skills: yes. I have tried that using a map and trying to find a route and destination that is good and one to avoid. Once, I was choosing a camping site, and it turned out I chose the site with fewer bears! A fellow camper confirmed as he moved his family from that site. I had seen neither site, and this was before the Internet would have provided information. It was more of a yes or no question, though. I didn't know the reason for my choice. This use has potential. I think I may do this naturally, but I am choosing the target, and not someone else. A reason is involved or I am motivated. Survival is a great motivator.

Metaphysical exploration: oh yes. No target. No limitation.

I guess I think the current method of blind targeting and discovery is limiting unless it is just practice for expanding one's capability for alternative ways of seeing what is not really in front of our eyes. I think the Farsight group is attempting more interesting projects along those lines.

Reactions: Stargazer

Krena

Retired Moderator
Jul 30, 2016
Massachusetts
www.khkrena.com
Krena Thanks for joining in I had no idea, you did great but I love your humility in success!

My input to your question would be that this skill is a facet of human ability very similar to the process of divination, we are utilising our higher senses in order to ascertain certain information, whether that be in the future or details from the past/present. In this respect we are side stepping the more conventional methods (and often forced to be clandestine methods through history) in preference for something modern that doesn't require the exterior tools to produce answers (unless one wants to split hairs over a pencil lol). This imo is progression and further indication of human sovereignty...another step forward from dogmatic reliance if you will.

In terms of application I think you're right, it is simple curiosity to some, scientific research to others, modern day esoterica to some, but then would we be so quick in asking such a question of a pack of tarot cards in the right hands? Perhaps not, only because we have had hundreds (if not thousands) of years to get used to using them and their potentials for applications.

Your questions (even though you have not directly asked this) verge on moral subjectivity for me. If this is being used to spy on individuals for profit, personal gain etc etc, is it a sensible use of human time? Not in my book no...I would not wish to intrude on someone like that but picking up frequencies from a place or situation is akin (to me anyway...) to a car driving past with it's stereo on loud: I would have liked a say in what my ears pick up on but alas...I don't always get one!

Really thought provoking question and one I'm sad to say I can't directly answer, just dance with for a while.
Oops, that went out before I could reply.

Essentially, I agree that this is a facet of human ability and certainly related to many forms of divination, and I think it is worthwhile to pursue this line of exercise to take advantage of our inherent but perhaps unattended skills.

Yes, I ask the same questions about all forms of untraditional acquisition of intelligence. In recent years, I had some experience with psychic knowledge that would have prevented unfortunate circumstances, but the information was ignored because it could not be proven in advance by normal channels. It made me question the use of this type of gift. I concluded that this was a personal gift mainly. I am grateful for its occasional information, but I can be equally frustrated by it.

Yes, there is some hint of moral subjectivity in my questioning. The more advanced, the more possibility for personal invasiveness.

I am not exactly asking for answers, but since I have been thinking about the questions, I am seeking others' wisdom.

Last edited:

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I guess I think the current method of blind targeting and discovery is limiting unless it is just practice for expanding one's capability for alternative ways of seeing what is not really in front of our eyes. I think the Farsight group is attempting more interesting projects along those lines.
As we consider this "gift", I think it's important to bear in mind that it is likely to be (at least, in my opinion) a natural ability that everyone can "tap into" with practice. It's just that it has literally been culturally "snuffed out" of our experience for a very long time. Those who have demonstrated abilities at these kinds of things have been shunned, ridiculed, or even burned at the stake. That kind of abuse is a VERY strong deterrent to its use and development.

If we were able to create a more positive, ethical, and supportive environment for these abilities (and I firmly believe this is where we are headed), we could learn to use them properly--in the ways I feel they were intended to be used. Think about it this way...a wise parent wouldn't hand his child a gun to play with. On the other hand, if the parent slowly teaches a young person how to use a gun safely and teaches them the proper ethics, as the child matures, they are able to use the gun as a safe and effective tool--one that can be used for hunting/sustenance, recreation, or even self-defense.

In the latter case, if the child is raised properly, there is very little chance that the gun would be used for anything but an ethical and appropriate purpose. While the "gun" example may rub some people the wrong way, I think it's a good metaphor. Psychic skills can be used, just as a gun or any other tool, for "good" or "bad" purposes. It all depends upon the person who uses them. If we can work on developing a spiritually mature population, any inappropriate uses of those tools would be quickly discovered and frowned upon.

I know that gives humanity a great deal of credit, but I truly feel we're headed there...and it's just a thought.

Samara

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Passau, Germany
just an example for a very practical use...

once my two elder kids where traveling alone with the train... and lost each other when they had an hour time while changing from one train to the next.
they didnt have a phone with them and my oldest got into the next train to search for her brother, while he stayed out not daring to enter the train without his sister and without ticket (they had one together) so he called me from phone booth...

none of us knew where she was so in that moment I tried to "see" her and I got a picture of her in the train... still called a friend though to spiritually check too because I didnt know if this was only me hoping or if I really recieved something there, and he confirmed she was safe. And she was... picked her up from the train station and her brother bought another ticket (thank God he had enough money with him to do so) and came back home safely too.

so, this is a nice example where this helped me already, just to "know" she is safe :)

and weird actually I already did this and while going for it in here in this other environment and with the goal for just testing I didnt remember trying it before lol

I guess its also similar to spirit travels where you can see energies and other beings and stuff ... its kinda like the same technique? trying to see something...

still weird though that I'm just not managing to "see" stuff that is around me... though thats kinda not true either... I do see some things but with my inner eye, and not very often... just... I don't see our starfamily or fairies or things like that though... and I'd really love to have it somehow connected to my physical eyes, to see everything really connected to the environment around...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)