Remote Viewing Tunguska — New Farsight Mystery Project (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Dick Allgire, Daz Smith (who recently provided a remote viewing for my article on the Black Knight Satellite), and Aziz Brown, all take part in this new remote viewing project focused around Tunguska; of course, they didn't know it was that when viewing their blind target for the first time.

Tunguska.jpg

Dick Allgire has a YouTube video up with a preview of this Farsight Institute project below.

Something interesting he points out is that they all came up with something unique when telling the story of what happened with their target. Usually there is more common ground with team remote viewing projects, so it's always fascinating when this sort of things occurs as you get a broader picture of what is really going on. They all did see a flash and streak in the sky, but from that point on they went off in different directions in terms of viewing and picking up differing info.

For more projects from Farsight, head on over to their site: http://farsight.org/. You can find the Tunguska event wiki entry here, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunguska_event. Also, for all the articles on transients.info relating to remote viewing, you can catch them right here.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I would go to Tunguska in Siberia to experience the epi-center of something mega that happened on Earth, and to listen out for birds to see if they hung out in that place.

And I would go to Uluru and the Olgas at a time when hopefully there is no reverse racism about white people who want to meditate there and feel its energies (right now, it's kinda like, private property).

And I would return to the southern part of the South Island of NZ, to sit close to its pristine beauty, sit near thunderous waterfalls, and realise it is a place where no snake has slithered.
Thanks to a book that has been forwarded to me, I have learned more about Tunguska event (30th June, 1908). I don't know the author, but it is a presentation of various older messages and research, called Alien Races Book (ARB) and there are initials DS. The book has connections with someone from the Ukraine (Petro), and is supposed to contain information collected in the USSR by government agents. The book has been reorganised and reformatted by the current author.

There is an alien race Tengri Tengri, who apparently communicated the following:-

Tengri Tengri.png
Image of what Tengri Tengri are supposed to look like (image appears to be one of Star Trek characters, IMO)

Images of Tunguska 30-6-1908.png
Day of Shame Tunguska explosion.png
1st part of text.png

Tunguska explained_ARB.png
Tunguska crystal find.png

Reactions: Sinera

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)