Remote Viewing The Afterlife: The Moment JFK Died (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
Daz Smith has an excellent track record as a remote viewer. Have a listen to how he experiences JFK's consciousness into death. 'He's told nothing more than "this is target 14-A," but finds himself witnessing the John F. Kennedy assassination, and Kennedy's transformation at his moment of physical death. '

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
This is a very interesting video.
I have a personal interest because I was 12 years old and in the 6th grade when this happened. Part of the story (tracking Oswald) played out in our Dallas neighborhood.
Everyone was numb - I'd never seen every adult I knew in shock at the same time. Everywhere you went, people were quiet and speaking in hushed tones.

OP
Lorna Wilson

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
Everyone was numb - I'd never seen every adult I knew in shock at the same time. Everywhere you went, people were quiet and speaking in hushed tones.
It was like that here in the UK when Princess Diana died. I couldn't believe even my own reactions of shock, and such an emotional pulling on my energy. Weird, as I'd never really given her any prior thought.

Reactions: Stargazer and Linda
OP
Lorna Wilson

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
In past life regressions as soon as the soul has exited the physical body they often rejoice in their freedom, and speak very dispassionately about the body they are leaving behind as the general rule. . It's like an instant veil lifting and rarely do they have any concern about the body, as they suddenly have an expansion of consciousness that is not connected to the physical body. So I can imagine a momentary confusion taking place with JFK.

Reactions: Linda and Stargazer

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I really liked this video. The event was certainly a tragedy but what JFK felt as he left his body sounds peaceful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)