Remote Viewing Quality (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Re-Direct-90

Rambling Companion
May 3, 2019
Hello !

Is the remote viewing quality reality?
What can i do with that quality?
Sometimes i get the troubled feelings.
Further i have no reason to be sorrowed i get sorrowed out of sunny heaven.

The remote viewing quality is a quality where you get connected with other minds. Those connections can send and recieve pictures through seeing . So you could see anyone who is open for that quality.

Even you feel this quality you get blocked.
You get closed and in your inner soul pictures get born. So you can listen to the pictures you see with your mind. So I would describe that quality.

And you?

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
The remote viewing quality is a quality where you get connected with other minds. Those connections can send and recieve pictures through seeing . So you could see anyone who is open for that quality.
I'd rather attribute this to the quality (ability) of telepathy.

Remote Viewing is a technique that is very sophisticateed and helps you seeing/perceiving different places and events (or objects) over space and/or time. It can also connect to other minds there if you 'probe into' their minds. So it has a telepathic element too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)