Remote Viewing Area 51 | Farsight Institute’s New RV Project (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
laron submitted a new article.

Remote Viewing Area 51 | Farsight Institute’s New RV Project
While the Farsight Institute continues to run their free monthly Time-Cross remote viewing project, it’s been a while since they did a dedicated one. On June 15 Courtney Brown from Farsight, will be releasing their latest work after remote viewing Area 51.

Area 51 in the Nevada desert has long been one of the greatest enigmas on Earth. Publicly, no other governmental facility has had such a high level of secrecy associated with it. President Obama happened to be the first American president to admit that Area 51 even exists. Before that it was just a mark on the...
Click here to continue on to the original article. You will be able to comment using a Disqus account (www.disqus.com) if you are logged in with Disqus.

Last edited:

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
"The Area 51 reality extends far beyond the fictional plot of any Hollywood movie. Now we know why all the secrecy has existed regarding that facility. Now we know why “THEY” were afraid to let the public know what “THEY” knew."
Wow ... Courtney knows how to do his teasers. I will certainly watch this one. The recent one on the Roswell crash was amazing, too. 3 skilled Remote Viewers all saw the same, see here. I recommend again watching this too if you haven't already since it also links to Area 51 (well, at least I assume it does).

Reactions: Stargazer and Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)