Remote Influencing - Any thoughts? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

RulzMaker87

Involved Wayfarer
Mar 21, 2018
I have tryed Remote Influencing (using Gerald O'Donell program) in past and it always made me feel good, sometimes I felt certain click and confidence of successful manifestations, but it never turned out the way I wanted... I am sure it makes some impact, but nothing apparent.

I had only one successful RI, which was done during walk actually, and I had a sudden thought I could win a bike race, it just appeared to me that I could (and I never raced before), so I imagined myself winning a race and then the thought lighted up and disappeared immediately in such feeling like it clicked.

I didn't force the thought in any way, and I really didn't even care, I just thought it's cool and it surprised me with such an ease it clicked.
Month later my father told me there will be a bike race (he didn't know I wanted, he just read it in newspapers), and well enough, I won in 1st place.

I began racing and I wasn't successful, I tryed RI again, but this time I saw myself finishing alone --- I thought hmm... maybe I am really first.... well, it was my last race, and I ended completely last and there was noone at finish line. It was more like Remote Viewing, than influencing really.

I am mostly focused on Remote Influecing a girl or someone to have a relationship.

But it just fails... even if I talk to some specific girl I know on subliminal level she's like I don't think it will work and I don't really care... and I feel the same way.

But I want that girl... I want it to work. And I am upset about my subconscious, as the girl is mirroring just that.

I tryed Remote Influecing one specific girl for like 10 days, every day I did a session, so I was disciplined and trying to change the reality, but it felt like I am just putting a strong layer of belief upon it.
4-day I got a big click feeling, but basically the girl after one month blocked me (in communication) - for no apparent reason.

I am so upset that I am constantly just ACCEPTING the reality my subconscious creates and tells me that's the way it is.

------------
Have you tryed RI and what kind of procedures did you use?

Reactions: Stargazer and Laron

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Careful there. You are interfering with free will when for example trying to influence somebody to fall in love with you -some call it in some circles black or gray magic. Yes, it can be done, will not discuss the technique, but while the results could be favorable to the one casting the spell/influencing remotely for a while (as you have experienced) it will end up in failure (will not explain why either). Regardless, the negative karma you are creating for yourself is not good at all.

OP
RulzMaker87

RulzMaker87

Involved Wayfarer
Mar 21, 2018
In terms of percieving the world as being one... I think it doesn't matter. If I want something and other person does not, it means on some level of my subconscious mind I don't ... and that's what I care to change. I am only changing myself.

And regarding Karma, the only thing that is "safe" to do, is to stay home and do nothing... But in that case you're not harming anyone, but yourself... and that's also negative.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stargazer

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Have you tryed RI and what kind of procedures did you use?
I tried manifestations of different kinds over time (EFT, Angel Magic from a book, Affirmations + Visualisations with emotion).

I try always to get outcomes that are positive for me. But I do not want to influence the free will of persons, so I see it a bit like Carl does. It's almost a bit like Black Magic where you try to gain power over people, it does not feel good to me.

Reactions: Stargazer and Carl
OP
RulzMaker87

RulzMaker87

Involved Wayfarer
Mar 21, 2018
I want to do miracles and it's perfect challenge for that... it's easy to say, let go, just do other things and etc...
everyone says Karma this and that and they do nothing, just cause they BELIEVE someone said it's karma...

It feels perfectly fine for me to imagine myself with a girl I like, but little overlaying voice may say I actually hate the girl for what she's done.... it's like having multiple egos or opinions in the subconscious I am not aware of.
And they all create underlaying feelings.

I guess my motivation is to feel as a creator of my life, not a victim.

Therefore the topic.

I am interested in your successful stories / procedures.

Basically what I do is that you make a vision, as clear and vivid as possible, make your feelings/vibrations go high, and then let it go.
Sometimes it feels like I am really pushing the vision and it just can't go, so after multiple times it somewhat "manifests" in my mind... and sometimes it clicks, but either way it didn't really work for me in way I could say clearly it works.

I guess it's going to be about the "you have to believe" part, just like RV is, so maybe I should start with little/easy things first... because manifesting the winning 1st place in bike race, it's just incredible feeling, not the actual win, but the idea of me creating it. Knowing that I create the life, that would be the only life I could care for.

I also tryed RI on paper, but just few times and have no feedback. It was more like RV and there's very little information.. except Lyn Buchanan and that's not very comprehensive imo.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
The most important thing is to get into the emotion. Not affirmations or visualisations, that is only secondary, and futile if emotions is lacking. The positive emotion in the now when you 'know' you already 'have it'.

Best way to do this is when you're at rest, lying in bed either before sleep or when you just woke up, but still relaxed. Daydream about it (visualisation) with the emotion for it.

As good as this is to 'do' something that is already connected to it to get into 'the field' and feel the same way about it with positive emotion and anticipation. So in your case it could be going to a place where you expect her to be or going to a matching site where you expect to find s.o. else who is like her.

Emotion feeds into the 'field' and then it attracts what you want. That is the theory but obviously it works for many people.

Beware that sometimes you get what you need instead of what you exactly want. The universe reacts in unpredictable ways, but it reacts 'somehow'.

So maybe in the case of your heart matters you'll find another girl than the one you just now happen to fancy, it might even be a girl that even is a better match? Just saying. Be patient and with positive anticipation that sth will happen and it will.
o:):)

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
But I want that girl... I want it to work. And I am upset about my subconscious, as the girl is mirroring just that.
Rather than trying to coerce a particular girl it would be better to create the energetic space and INVITE the type of person into it that you'd like.

I guess it's going to be about the "you have to believe"
I would say that it's not that "you have to believe" because by default you are stating that you DON'T believe. It's best to do what you do with the feeling of gratitude that you ARE completely capable of manifesting what you desire. Wallace D Wattles wrote about our thought process in the book The Science of Getting Rich. (Please don't let the title stop you because it's not just about creating wealth, although that might be the desire for some)

Here are some examples of what he wrote regarding thoughts
https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Science_of_Getting_Rich/Chapter_11

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I have tryed Remote Influencing (using Gerald O'Donell program) in past...
I haven't read the replies, but this has likely already been touched upon.

Firstly, you have to understand that things happen for a reason, based on what your energy is attracting, and requiring, for soul growth. If you force another person to do something, whether through remote influencing, physically, or even emotionally, you are creating karma; a very simple way of saying that you are interfering with the rules of our system down here on the Earth plane and there are consequences to that.

There are cultures, and people, that practice forms of magic, using spells, intentions, charms, amulets, etc. The intention behind why they do what they do is also very important, but still, if these forms of energy manipulation are being used against another, that is interfering with their life path, soul contract and energy.

There are black groups out there in various countries, that have the technology to remotely influence people, large numbers of people. Software and computer AI can do this. And again, this is not a good thing for those who are involved, as it's creating karma and causing a set back for the growth of each soul who are doing such manipulating.

What you need to experience, you will experience, but what you can do is learn about manifestation. Manifestation is what will bring you what you want without interring with the energy of another. Living your life, while being open to receive, and being the best person you can be, in combination with setting intentions and manifesting what you would like to achieve in your life, is the best way to go here.

If there is a girl you like, you can ask them out. If they say no, they say no, but you have an answer and you can move on. There is nothing worse than being stuck in a repeating thought form pattern, whether it's about a decision you can't make, or a daily situation you think about. Such thoughts will greatly influence your health, behavior, mentality, and so much more. It's very important you have a clear mind every day, which true meditation helps with. You can also help here by resolving the problem — not dwelling on things like you mentioned.

If you are manifesting, you set intentions each day, but you don't think about them all day, you have a certain time, such as within a meditation, and outside of that, you keep a clear mind. You wouldn't be focusing on an individual, you would be focusing on manifesting a female that fulfills what you are looking for, so then you are not interfering with anyone, but actually creating a space that will attract your wishes. But the thing is here, manifesting can be hard, as sometimes we are not meant to have something, because of what we really need in our lives, what our chakra system attracts, what we planned for our soul contract, and what others around us planned, attract and need in their lives (we may be pulled into their energy for a specific reason).

Not everything you manifest will come to fruition, so when you manifest, like I said, you have some time to do that, then you move on for the rest of the day with a clear mind; if you're dwelling on something, that sets up expectations (we don't want to be hurt, and let down), creates energetic thought forms which can actually inhibit you as they stay around your body, and if fed enough will turn into something completely different; possibly even attract other energy that you don't want.

When you're moving on, that person will always remember that you were interested, but think how they will feel? That will make them feel good that you feel that way towards them. She will take it as a compliment, whether conscious or unconscious. So you are doing her a service by doing yourself a service. My point is, however, that if you are manifesting, which you can learn about elsewhere, and being the best you can be, your energy will grow and expand, and it will stand out brightly... people will naturally be attracted to that.

Look into feng shui, as the space(s) you are in acts as foundations to what you want to achieve. Feng shui is a system that touches upon one of those rules, or constructs, of our Earth realm which is just the way things are... so it's not about belief, this is just how things work, as it's about the flow of energy, and ties directly back to what you are getting up to, and trying to achieve.

Last edited:
RI is an area to be careful in as several people have mentioned as it can cross into black magic easily by usurping another's Free Will.

Having said that, Yes, I've played with it, very innocently and amusingly.
My manufacturing buddy and I used to manufacture our orgone generators for the year at his house in Florida every year. We worked 16 hours a day, long hard exhausting days and no one had the energy to make food, much less a favorite dish which would have been really perfect after so much long hard manual labor and bleeding fingers.

So to get out of it and to get the other to do it we used to leave little RI bombs laying around the house for the other to wander into. Little pockets of Intention. "Spaghetti would taste good, I'll make spaghetti now!"
"Roast Beef would last for days, I'll get one started now."
"Ice Cream. Go to the store and buy Ice Cream".
It was awesome and we really had to up our game to get the other to make what we wanted instead of being stuck on kitchen duty making what they'd peppered the house with.

One year his mom came out to visit for 6 weeks and we'd decide what we wanted in the morning and every time we walked through the house we'd lay down our dinner requests in the air.
We ate really well for about 3 weeks!
One day his mother came into the garage where we were working hard and proclaimed "I came here for a vacation and find myself cooking big huge meals everyday, what's going on?"
Our overly innocent faces gave us away and she claimed "You two are doing something! I know you are!"
We busied ourselves with work while telling her how much we enjoyed her cooking and appreciated her daily efforts on our behalf.
She said "Fine, I'll make the lasagna I feel compelled to make, but you two are helping, one makes the salad and the other is on 'slice and dice'!"

Call it a compromise. lol We still got what we ordered in the morning but we ended up helping make it for the next three weeks of her visit. Mom got kitchen help and we all ate well. :)

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Rulzmaker, I have been the victim of someone pursuing me with RI and some of the issues flowing from that have been ongoing for 12+ years. I was extremely open and did not protect myself, which is my own issue, because I believed I was very "spiritual" and "spontaneous". So I got higher level learning through this experience, but the negative impact has been extreme, both for me and for my direct family members. I was very vulnerable, in a bad marriage, and the RI was pursued (in a ritualistic, black magic way) for over a year, and the person pursuing me as a goal was ultimately successful. I believed I loved him. My behaviour changed during that period of time, and I started to think of him as a way out of my failed marriage situation. I was warned at the time, but I headed into that new relationship because I felt happy for the first time in many years. I was into my 4th year of living with him (married to him, I think, by then) when I first learned that certain things that had happened to me when I was on my own in that first year of acquaintance had been remotely influenced by him, deliberately. He gloated about it, after the fact.

The funny thing is, because I stayed true to my path throughout, I have actually been able to co-create things in my life (in the last 4 years) after I was free of his influence and was able to view everything with hindsight and forgave him for his greed, and his actions in getting what he thought he wanted. I reached a point where having successfully stepped through challenges, whilst still remaining open (which was the biggest challenge after having been abused in this way) I have been able to manifest a few things. Laron describes the method exactly as it has worked for me:

Living your life, while being open to receive, and being the best person you can be, in combination with setting intentions and manifesting what you would like to achieve in your life, is the best way to go here.
Purity of mind, and setting intentions for the highest good, are the clear ways to have win/win relationships.

Reactions: Stargazer and Linda

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
This whole idea gives me the creeps. Yuch.
I think this topic shows there is a learning curve through service to self, as opposed to service to others, in that if we remote influence others to serve our needs we will eventually learn that that comes with a cost. Anything that comes at the expense of others will eventually teach us that is not the way forward as we'll undoubtedly experience our own creations, and then we learn.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I am aware of the practice and cannot see how it could lead to a long-term, loving and caring relationship, if the first step was manipulation. I can speak from the woman's perspective. I'm attracted to people who have interesting ideas, are funny, have good manners, want to know about me, and like dogs. Laugh lines around the eyes speak volumes to me. Although I've asked a few men out, I was more impressed with a guy who asked me out.

Here is a clue about women. Many of us are strong and take care of ourselves, and the result is that we often are not asked out. So when an honest guy does, it is great. Lorna Wilson said it well - be the person who has a space for the woman. Also, we are women - not girls.

About RI - I've used it to make a wedge in a conversation so I can speak. I have a soft voice, so it can be difficult to be heard among loud talkers. Other than that, I leave it alone because I'm concerned about stomping on another's free will. Also, people are aware that something is going on - just like in CS's story - and they are not particularly happy when they figure it out.

The other replies have a lot of good info and insight and are worthy of reflection and consideration.

I wish you well and suspect that being your genuine self will garner more success. Sometimes it comes a little later because both people need to be ready, and I can say it is worth the wait.

This whole idea gives me the creeps. Yuch.
It is sorta creepy isn't it? I came into Awakening via the 'Twin Flame' experience - talk about Remote Influencing!! He wasn't even on the same side of the world! Learning about Quantum Entanglement wasn't exactly what I had intended to learn in 2012.

This is the Greater Reality though. He did what he did without knowing it could be done, it was his fierce intention and passion that accomplished it and anyone can do it, whether they know it or not. When we place intense focus, emotions and desire onto something or someone we are Remotely Influencing it. That's just the nature of this Universe, whether we understand it or not - its why manifesting works. We could even call RI a division of Manifesting - they are intrinsically the same thing.

Now that I finally 'get it', no amount of denial on my part will make it less of a reality. To deny it is like saying "Gravity is repressing me!" lol It's easier to just accept it and learn how to work with it, to bring positivity and the evolution of consciousness into my reality.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
its why manifesting works. We could even call RI a division of Manifesting - they are intrinsically the same thing.
Interesting. I think there's a difference between manifesting a slab of double chocolate fudge cake and manifesting er, RI,ing the girl next door. On reflection is that how i met my wife? We were both on several dating sites for several years getting bored and jaded. Did I or both of us put out the intention and we met? IMO I asked, not demanded, for someone who gets my jokes and can tolerate a slob. I must have fit her bill so we've been together almost 10 yrs now.
By extension is RI the impetus behind sports teams winning? Some teams have perennial winners while others stay just average. Is it the fans that demand/intend a team to stay winners?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)