Remote Groups Healing Weekend of March 30, 2019 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Hello from a place where the birds are in full swing! I've been enjoying some outdoor time today and one of the most noticeable parts about my outdoor time has been the birds. If I don't see them, I heard them.
From their songs to their drumming, 6647 whirring, 6644
flapping (yes, you can hear the flapping of some of the bigger birds flapping by!) 6646
and whatever-ing birds are part of the outdoor soundscape in lots of ways.
When I'm lucky I'll even feel the wind of their passage:-D
I didn't smell any birds today though I cannot forget the smell of the guano that penguins naturally leave all around their homes.6645

What I'd like to propose for this session is that we invite the birds in.
We could pick a bird to become or admire.
Or build a nest and see who shows up.
Or fly around trying out a new pair of wings.
Or?

Personally, I'll be doing some flying for sure (one of my favourite activities) and might do a bit of singing too.
I'll almost certainly invite the avian family that have been befriending the patch of cereal I have been laying out for them each morning. They are still wary of me but increasingly bold and comfortable with my presence. I can't tell you how excited it makes me to be near such beautiful creatures. I'm honoured that they trust me enough to come by even while I sit nearby. And they can fly! Makes me want to figure out a way to join them. This I'll do during this session.

Have fun. See you soon<3
All pics + captions courtesy Wikepedia. Feel free to share your own.

6643Archaeopteryx lithographica is often considered the oldest known true bird.

6640 6653A flock of Canada geese in V formation
The routes of satellite-tagged bar-tailed godwits migrating north from New Zealand. This species has the longest known non-stop migration of any species, up to 10,200 km (6,300 mi).

6637 6650The startling display of the sunbittern mimics a large predator.
Red-billed queleas, the most numerous species of bird,[164] form enormous flocks—sometimes tens of thousands strong.

1553899869975.pngMale golden-backed weavers construct elaborate suspended nests out of grass.
6635Nest of an eastern phoebe that has been parasitised by a brown-headed cowbird.
6633 6634The use of cormorants by Asian fishermen is in steep decline but survives in some areas as a tourist attraction.
The California condor once numbered only 22 birds, but conservation measures have raised that to over 400 today.

Below is the usual introduction to our healing sessions.

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting through the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week. All the other times reflect this time. This time is calculated around making the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 8 am (Laron)
USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

To understand about joining outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and the hosts do this sometimes because of other commitments, just check out the instructions on how to send healing here.

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Chirp, chirp.

• Funny
Reactions: June and Lila
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Thank you for your pictures, jokes and stories of bird encounters above. I feel they add so much to what we do.

This session started with me being surrounded by bird flocking in. In fact, very quickly our entire clearing was enveloped in bird wings. They formed a sort of tent or canopy above and around us all. It was a living canopy rustling softly and (literally) feather-light so that rays of energy and light softly came through it to envelop us all together. There was a circulation of this energy around us. It became thick enough to have some (wispy soup-like) form and we stamped our feet and drew up our arms in fascination as it did its thing for each of us.
Eventually the light started to pierce through in spots and the patterns of feathers borne by the birds changed. There was a sort of dance of these patterns that is indescribable as it kept moving through different forms. Think sacred geometry and/or fractals smoothly ever-changing from one to the next.

Then, once we were in our open clearing again with our bird friends I saw a stork fly by in that gangly-beautiful way storks have of moving. Our stork came and landed to join us, all long-legged and perfect. A long line of pelican was on the horizon. Whenever I think of pelicans I think 'dinosaur-birds' in reference to their having probably (I believe) been around when the dinosaurs were too.

Then, a little bird came to me and had something to tell me. I tried to identify the type of bird and came up empty. Finally I realized that this was the proverbial 'little bird come to whisper something in your ear' so I listened. The bird had something specific and timely to tell me that I no longer consciously remember other than that it gave me something worth thinking about. I understood it to be a gift being offered; a gift of intuition in the form of 'the little bird on one's shoulder' who whispers things one 'couldn't know' but does if one listens.

After this I did, indeed make the nest I'd intended to as I was intrigued what I'd find in it.
After a while a bunch of eggs showed up in it. So, new beginnings coming, I believe.

I don't know how much of this was intended for myself specifically and how much for our group. Probably a bit of both? So I'll mention that in Ted Andrews "Animal Speak" book (which I love for interpretation of such things in addition to the feelings and impressions I get on my own)
Storks have a keynote of Birth and Unspoken Communication and a year round 'cycle of power'. The first line reads "The stork is one of the most ancient and powerful symbols of new birth" More tidbits "The stork has even been considered a close relative of humanity." "The stork is a wader." w links to faerie, water and emotions. "The stork is known for his dedication to his young." link to Juno (goddess of family), returning to same nest year after year. "It has always been considered good luck to have seen a stork or to have one as a totem." new birth, life renewed, opportunities of joy and promise. Dances, bill rattling, flapping postures and other sacred dances are then mentioned as an awakening of primal forces and energies and links with other dimensions; esp fertility dances and knowing how to focus your movements for greatest success, transcending "present conditions through sacred dance and creating the opportunity for new birth."
Pelicans have a keynote of Renewed Buoyancy and Unselfishness and (again) a year round 'cycle of power'. The pelicans deep bill is mentioned as a place for temporary food storage. A story of self sacrifice (again) in defense of its young is mentioned. The unselfishness is brought up in the way the birds space themselves out amongst the trees they inhabit, making room for all + their fishing teamwork. The lightness and buoyancy despite being large is also mentioned in addition to its unsinkability due to sacs under its skin. This is correlated with being able to "rest on top in spite of the heaviness of life circumstances." and that "no matter how much you plunge - you can pop to the surface." Apparently there is an old belief that pelican once lived in deserts and fed on serpents. Because they often have to work at getting airborne from the water surface they can teach us how to not get bogged down by emotions and remain able to fly above them.
Eggs have always been associated with new births and beginnings as far as I know.
Note: in the book I mention the picture of both the stork and pelican show a catch of some food in its beak.

Right after this I felt I should take a look at the Sabian Oracle. This is what came up:
SAGITTARIUS 19
PELICANS, DISTURBED BY THE GARBAGE OF PEOPLE, MOVE THEIR YOUNG TO A NEW HABITAT

This Symbol shows being on the alert for intrusion and danger in your life and in the lives of those in your care, whether they are your own children or the children or youngsters of others. At times in your life, you may feel that conditions are changing and you and your family or friends don't feel safe. You may need to move to a new situation which will provide more nourishment, safety and security and less danger. This can refer to an inner withdrawal; not wanting to watch the news, listen to bad information or thoughts and can happen on any level: physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. Concerns with survival. The endeavor to achieve mental, physical or emotional well being or peace. Safety and security concerns. Problems with rent or mortgage. Retreats.

The Caution: Not prepared to compromise or cohabit. Mess and rubbish. People not being able to live together. Insecure and unpredictable conditions. Noisy neighborhoods.

I asked about this and essentially got that the main message related to make sure I took the time off I needed; so this relates to the last word "Retreats."
As soon as I'd finished I went up and a discussion about how to safely use FB with young family members started. My main point here was how to do so safely and securely without engendering any of the subtle dangers hidden within social media.

All together a stunning set of cirucumstances and a fit that just makes me shake my head in awe and gratitude.
Thanks to all for participating. It's amazing what we come up with together!

• Divine
Reactions: Linda and June

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I'm new to the Roundtable. I'm so delighted I made it. I feel like I finally found my peeps! I enjoyed this thread very much. I look forward to future experiences with you.
Glad you are here. Keep a lookout on Fridays for the announcement of that week's session. The intro material explains a lot about the process, and if you have any questions, please ask.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I'm new to the Roundtable. I'm so delighted I made it. I feel like I finally found my peeps! I enjoyed this thread very much. I look forward to future experiences with you.
Wonderful to have you here, Emerald Merkaba.
So glad you found our remote group healing sessions too<3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)