Event Remote Group ('Sound!') Healing – 13 May 2023 Weekend (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Last weekend I was up in Rotorua, here in New Zealand, hosting a shamanic based retreat on a friend's farm. Here's a few photos:

345847091_182136307667457_2001327345454606969_n.jpg 345839485_906899423933962_8393736892081937288_n.jpg 345439811_953539082336569_3682239106531234278_n.jpg 345842973_1688154408290778_3811828360110779862_n.jpg

The crystal healing bowls was something I implemented near the end, to help ground but also integrate what had taken place (that's me playing them). While it was my first time using them in a group setting, and more than one, it came naturally, perhaps I was taping into something I'd done in another time.

For this session, if you have a healing bowl, or instrument you would like to bring along which will produce some sound and vibration to add to our session this weekend, please do. When you connect in, feel free to use it whenever it feels intuitively right as you send healing to those of us in the group, and open yourself up to receive.

One method you could use is to produce some sound and then envisage the energy from the sound soaring out towards the person or group as you send the healing energy.

Here's a couple of images I just created. One to represent the space we meet as a group and the energy coming from a healing bowl:

Laron_a_crystal_singing_bow.jpg
Laron_a_large_tall_crystal_.jpg

Additional Info & Timing

We hope you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended. If you're joining us for the first time this week your timing is great.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by Sunday 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible. You can use the time converter here to check your time.

USA: Saturday: 4 pm EDT, 2 PM MDT, 3 pm CDT, 1 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 10 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 9 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 11 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 10 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 4 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same.

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here. The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways. :)) :ROFL: :ROFL:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I'll likely hum.
Though you never know. I may find a percussive instrument or even something more surprising as I travel around this weekend.
I'll definitely keep voicing my mantra since I really like it.

Absolutely beautiful pics, Laron

• Love this post!
Reactions: June and Laron

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)